Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 21

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Monk from D3 switched sides ...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post

Edit: Used an insane detail SweetFX for the below Screenshot... http://www.mediafire.com/download/np...X_settings.txt

looks worse than the first screenshot :s, odd pixelated face, buggy lines near the throat, more aliasing visable, strange lights at corner of lips. i wouldnt touch sweetfx for this game, it looks gorgeous enough already :P usually it will only add a bigger performance hit with glitchy graphics

edit: hit ilvl 75 today, picked up the pants and headgear with the mythology tomestones and got some equips from T1. also finished the main storyline so im more or less ready for patch 2.3
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 06-28-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Turn 1-4 can be done with 360acc and turn 5 needs 400 or a little over it. Only the second coil is a ***** with some turns needing close to 500acc.
    I am sorry but you can't be more wrong.
    I wasn't going to link this but : http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...thing_coil_19/

That is 100 % accurate information, sure you can do it with less accuracy but you will miss so often it's just dumb as hell to do it.
    Unless your 360 is a typo and should be 460, then ya.

Turn 9 needs 515 accuracy for tanks, and turn 8 needs 513 for tanks, this is because the accuracy from the front is different from the flank/back.

Turn 9 for melee dps needs 491, 510orso is recommended cause you spend a portion of the fight hitting the boss from the front.
    Turn 8 is always 491 for melee dps cause you never hit the boss from the front anyway.

So you really should check your facts before you throw such nonsense in here.
    I can also vouch that all that information is correct having done coil so many times now.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    I am sorry but you can't be more wrong.
    I wasn't going to link this but : http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...thing_coil_19/

That is 100 % accurate information, sure you can do it with less accuracy but you will miss so often it's just dumb as hell to do it.
    Unless your 360 is a typo and should be 460, then ya.

Turn 9 needs 515 accuracy for tanks, and turn 8 needs 513 for tanks, this is because the accuracy from the front is different from the flank/back.

Turn 9 for melee dps needs 491, 510orso is recommended cause you spend a portion of the fight hitting the boss from the front.
    Turn 8 is always 491 for melee dps cause you never hit the boss from the front anyway.

So you really should check your facts before you throw such nonsense in here.
    I can also vouch that all that information is correct having done coil so many times now.
    Yes that is true my acc as tank is 516 and i got parry of around 51O.. Dps needs around 460 for 1st coil for max dps and when tank gets his acc cap he should concentrate on his parry so that is why its dumb to concentrate on ilvl instead of stats...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    looks worse than the first screenshot :s, odd pixelated face, buggy lines near the throat, more aliasing visable, strange lights at corner of lips. i wouldnt touch sweetfx for this game, it looks gorgeous enough already :P usually it will only add a bigger performance hit with glitchy graphics
    Those "Buggy Lines" near the throat are a result of indoor lighting actually. Changing shadow softening to strong, or going outside causes them to disappear, or become minimally visible. The below screenshot uses a different SweetFX from this Japanese Blog:

The reason why those lines appear is because the above light casts a Low-Detail Model... rather than user-specified model. Also, ENB does work with FFXIV, it just makes things insanely bloomy with default settings. (IE: If using a Carbuncle, ENBseries will make your carby be like a 10,000w Bulb.)
    Last edited by coldReactive; 06-28-2014 at 06:43 PM.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EQ Next, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    Yes that is true my acc as tank is 516 and i got parry of around 51O.. Dps needs around 460 for 1st coil for max dps and when tank gets his acc cap he should concentrate on his parry so that is why its dumb to concentrate on ilvl instead of stats...
    Exactly right .
    And obviously coil 3 is going to be even higher and it just keeps increasing bit by bit like that.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by coldxwar View Post
    How do you like it so far?

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 133

Thinking about starting up again and making a wizard...need my RO fix..waiting for TOS
    I really need to stick to one class haha, got my knight to 97, stopped, got my rogue to 94, stopped.
    Maybe a mage, not to sure.
    Last edited by markca; 06-29-2014 at 07:19 AM.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Page 3037 of 3205 FirstFirst ... 2037253729372987302730353036303730383039304730873137 ... LastLast