Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Should do the hunts for easy sands of time for easy i100 gear, even though you're using the i110 coil stuff. Been hunting with a few LS's that are focussed on S and A ranks. A S rank gives you 50 marks, 200myth and 40 sol, while a A rank gives 20 marks, 100myth and 20sol. They sometimes even drop a book needed to get the sands of time.
    Ya, hunts are freaking insane! I love em .
    I did 3 alexandrite today without even going beyond EX roulette, just from doing hunts for a few hours.
    I could have done quite a bit more but I decided to run ramuh EX with my raid group.

200 allied seals per 1 alexandrite, it's quite easy to get, i should be getting my novus mid next week at this rate.

Ramuh black mage staff :

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 62

Recently got to level 25, so guys, people tell me dungeons are the best for leveling up.. any other tips or w/e?

Hey Ya!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    I did 3 alexandrite today without even going beyond EX roulette, just from doing hunts for a few hours.
    I could have done quite a bit more but I decided to run ramuh EX with my raid group.

200 allied seals per 1 alexandrite, it's quite easy to get, i should be getting my novus mid next week at this rate.
    hunts are impossible on the server gilgamesh lol. everything dies in 1 second after it spawns

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    hunts are impossible on the server gilgamesh lol. everything dies in 1 second after it spawns
    Then stick to non-elites?

I don't plan to do any elites.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 07-11-2014 at 05:48 AM.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EQ Next, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by nawrasz View Post
    Recently got to level 25, so guys, people tell me dungeons are the best for leveling up.. any other tips or w/e?
    They probably are the best. so long as you do something productive during the long ass queue. I got majorly overleveled by doing a dungeon only twice and even after a few hours of story quests I'm still not caught up
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 140

just started ffxiv agian
    got to level 1-50, relic+1, all extremes unlocked including levi,beat crystal tower and unlocked the new tower and like 4 ilvl90 gears all in one week lol.

now to gear up to ilvl90 and beat coil 1-5, cake walk.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Delamorte View Post
    just started ffxiv agian
    got to level 1-50, relic+1, all extremes unlocked including levi,beat crystal tower and unlocked the new tower and like 4 ilvl90 gears all in one week lol.

now to gear up to ilvl90 and beat coil 1-5, cake walk.
    I hope you know that everything you've said is actually meant to be a cake walk now.

As far as I know the real grind is
    Extreme Modes (Titan and what not.)
    Turn 5 and beyond, the ones before can be pugged.
    The newer gear grinds, (Atma...Novus).

Good luck but overall, the gear grind and any pugged raids will be the only thing that seems like pure shit.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 62

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    They probably are the best. so long as you do something productive during the long ass queue. I got majorly overleveled by doing a dungeon only twice and even after a few hours of story quests I'm still not caught up
    Yeah same here, all i do is the main story quest and a dungeon every now and then but they do take long as DPS, but still i don't catch up to the main story, so going well i guess.

Hey Ya!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post

Ramuh black mage staff :
    Yeah, kind of sucks I made a mistake with making a Omnilex atma back when animus released, or else I would have either had a animus or I would be close to Novus by now. At the moment I'm still trying to beat Ramuh ex, but I hate joining training parties >.< (Nothing against people that don't know the patterns, but I don't want to die 80 times in the first phase...). I do like how they gave Echo to Levi ex. Makes it a bit faster to farm for the mirror/weapons.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    well on moogle we got hunting linkshells and if you go with full group you will always get full marks ... but ye SE should increase HP of the marks ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Page 3056 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2056255629563006304630543055305630573058306631063156 ... LastLast