Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 19

As I said I would have some video's! So here is the first one :

Ramuh EX clear video, it wasn't a first clear or anything, we have done quite a few runs already but I could never get a clean enough record (2-3 deaths each time and what not) so I decided to just go with the cleanest looking run with only a minor death at the end.

As the video topic says, I have included the teamspeak sounds and stuff, cause I don't have any video editing software and I like it this way .

I have a turn 9 video on my channel as well, but i'll post that at a later date cause I am only allowed to post a single video per post.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

This guy was a pain, I am quickly learning that right out of the gates the SCH has a lot of shortcomings as a healer compared to WHM
    My party was not happy that I didn't have an AoE heal and the party yesterday was not happy that I didn't have a poison cure. Both I would have had as a WHM. Still survived both instances but still...

Anyways I know I'll get those skills eventually so I should just need practice after I get the abilities to properly heal. It's still hella fun to barely beat a boss scraping by on just the few little slivers of health we have, which was definitely the case with this big titan fella.

and more scenery images

Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

Lockhartís are forever Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    You are just now playing Dragon Quest 8? O.O ha, wow haven't seen it in such a long time, really wasn't a good game either.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by gextor View Post
    You are just now playing Dragon Quest 8? O.O ha, wow haven't seen it in such a long time, really wasn't a good game either.
    not a good game?
    what.
    dq8 is like, one of the most highly regarded dragon quest games.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by gextor View Post
    Uhm... I'm on a nostalgic run? Don't know about you, but I replay a game whenever I feel like it. Also, it was by no doubt one of the best games created, and still is. Voice acting is amazing, the graphics are insane for it's era and it literally gives you anything you'd want from a jrpg. You're probably one of those little kids that can't handle a bit of grind, cause you're already a nitpicker over the fact that people post screens of FFXIV in a ****ing SCREENSHOT thread.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post

next month ! NEXT MONTH ! i am coming back ! i quite final fantasy to get the 90 boost and prepare myself ! and my guild is gathering again its going to be a blast !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post

This guy was a pain, I am quickly learning that right out of the gates the SCH has a lot of shortcomings as a healer compared to WHM
    My party was not happy that I didn't have an AoE heal and the party yesterday was not happy that I didn't have a poison cure. Both I would have had as a WHM. Still survived both instances but still...

Anyways I know I'll get those skills eventually so I should just need practice after I get the abilities to properly heal. It's still hella fun to barely beat a boss scraping by on just the few little slivers of health we have, which was definitely the case with this big titan fella.

and more scenery images

Let me give you an early spoiler if you going to raid and do trials ... Titan will always be a pain and Titan Extreme will make you cry.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

What server do you play on? I'm on Kel'Thuzad. You're probably on EU right?

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post

As an item level 109 white mage, scholars outshine me on almost every level but aoe heals.
    And even then scholars have the highest potency aoe HoT (heal over time) in the game, by using Rouse + Fey illumination and then throwing Whispering dawn you get a ~450-480 hp tick (on item level 110 gear) for the duration of 30 seconds.
    Medica 2 in example does 150-200 per tick while in divine seal over 30 seconds, but has a slight advantage of having a straight up heal attached to it from the get go.

The Fairy as well (selene or eos) with end game gear they basically become item level 90 healers themselves, I have gotten a crit heal from the fairy for almost 2000 hp, that's quite insane!

Don't judge the healers by their low level abilities . You will be surprised at end game!

Turn 9 clear video, white mage point of view :

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    What server do you play on? I'm on Kel'Thuzad. You're probably on EU right?
    ye i am on Eu Aeria Peak
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Page 3067 of 3169 FirstFirst ... 2067256729673017305730653066306730683069307731173167 ... LastLast