Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdevil725 View Post
    Didnt she use to be a Auction House NPC?
    I'm not sure.

I'm amazed at how much there is to do in WoW. Could spend so long getting all these achievements.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    I'm not sure.

I'm amazed at how much there is to do in WoW. Could spend so long getting all these achievements.

ye its nice once you get to 90 and get decent gear you can go solo old school bosses and its fun getting achievements for them
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

I can honestly say I never played Grandia 3. At the time it didn't get a EU release in my country, and back then I didn't know about PAL and NTSC. When I finally modded my ps2 I kind of forgot about it, so I'm going to play this for a while. The game is pretty light on a emulator. I'm using x6 native, dx11 and FXAA and it still stays on 60fps (never had it at any game that I could go higher then 3x)

Hope trion will still fix the SLI issue's in the game. My graphics settings don't save after a restart and it takes like 5-10 minutes to even load the character selection screen:
    Last edited by HamsterMascot; 07-20-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

By any chance does anyone have a spare Trove alpha key? ;] Missed the giveaway by an hour and I've been waiting for this game for quite a while.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jrgsubzero View Post
    Just for the record those are 1.0 screenshots, back when the graphics were better overall.
    I wish I could find some comparison pics of then and now. I never played 1.0 since my computer couldn't run it when that was released but I've upgraded since then. I hear from a lot of people graphics were better but I can't really see it from what I've seen.

and a screenshot from a fun bomb boss
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

And some gambling. Really easy one you get how it works
    Last edited by HamsterMascot; 07-20-2014 at 05:34 PM.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

[QUOTE=HamsterMascot;3017074]

Great game, but how can you play it stretched like this, my eyes hurt just from your screens.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    I wish I could find some comparison pics of then and now. I never played 1.0 since my computer couldn't run it when that was released but I've upgraded since then. I hear from a lot of people graphics were better but I can't really see it from what I've seen.

and a screenshot from a fun bomb boss
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

it wasnt that much better but there was more quality to it when you actually played you seen the world live everything was moving every single hing on armor was moving perfectly and etc...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

it wasnt that much better but there was more quality to it when you actually played you seen the world live everything was moving every single hing on armor was moving perfectly and etc...
    There was a presentation about this on GDC (game developers conference) a little while back.

Basically a single potted plant had about 1,000 polygons.
    Now there is games that have full humanoid characters with less polygons then that, so ya...... it's sorta obvious that 1.0 looked a lot more detailed then ARR does.

Here is the post : http://gamerescape.com/2014/03/24/fi...how-to-fix-it/

That being said though, 1.0 did look really good! Some argue it looked better then ARR, some will say it didn't.
    I personally say the world was a lot more alive and vibrant, but the cost was to great and made the game near impossible to run properly (with the aforementioned 1,000 polygon plants).

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    YouTube Video

Man I miss 1.0 movement. :/ 2.0 is alright, but I just hate that is such a copy from every other mmo, and the zone instances. I would just walk around in 1.0 for hours. When I log into 2.0. I'm like "ugh" then log out.

Page 3070 of 3169 FirstFirst ... 207025702970302030603068306930703071307230803120 ... LastLast