Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

So many assholes in this game , every time i join an instance i get kicked cause its my first time playing that dungeon. If it wasn't for the instance cooldown i wouldn't complain . I hope they get their accounts hacked -.- .

Last edited by Seya; 07-21-2014 at 07:03 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    So many assholes in this game , every time i join an instance i get kicked cause its my first time playing that dungeon. If it wasn't for the instance cooldown i wouldn't complain . I hope they get their accounts hacked -.- .
    you're playing the most elitist mmo out on the market and you complain about getting kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Reason why I have a hard time to go back to Tera EU the community is so full with morons I think every one is a premium member of something awfu. OFC im to the instance and will never learn it if you donīt let me do it. Geesh they are so stupid they make fish sticks looks smarter.

Nah the Candy the most elitist mmo on the market is lol and hon.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

I lvled 2 chars to 60 in Tera NA and never been kicked nor did I see any problems with the community. Only reason she/he is getting kicked because of the Reaper class, cause most of people playing Reapers are just noobs who never seen the endgame before and just spam flashy skills xD The game has some of the best visuals in a MMO and definitely one of the most fun PvP because of the excellent combat, can't wait for the expansion.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by King_Grunt View Post
    I lvled 2 chars to 60 in Tera NA and never been kicked nor did I see any problems with the community. Only reason she/he is getting kicked because of the Reaper class, cause most of people playing Reapers are just noobs who never seen the endgame before and just spam flashy skills xD The game has some of the best visuals in a MMO and definitely one of the most fun PvP because of the excellent combat, can't wait for the expansion.
    game also has the most stupid enchanting system ever that promotes a toxic community.

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post

moba =/= mmorpg

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Not sure if it's the same for you but did they ever improve the FPS lag the UI gave in Tera? :x

On Topic:

My WHM in his infinite adorableness.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Not sure if it's the same for you but did they ever improve the FPS lag the UI gave in Tera? :x
    Yeah it's the same for everybody, the engine is really unoptimized. But they did do some enhancements to make it a little better. Some people get 10-15 FPS better in places they were getting below 20 FPS, but the result varies. It's not game changing but it's better.

Just got to level 40 yesterday, this monk will probably be my first 50. I'm excited to start doing harder dungeons and frontlines, but I'm even more excited for ninja

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

do you even know what kind of games are lol and hon ?
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    do you even know what kind of games are lol and hon ?
    yes they are Multiplayer online battle arenas or action real-time strategy. The word Cat comes from the Latin cattus or the Byzantine Greek κάττα.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

yes they are Multiplayer online battle arenas or action real-time strategy. The word Cat comes from the Latin cattus or the Byzantine Greek κάττα.
    Your comeback doesn't make sense, cause you obviously googled it, cause in the post above you still called it a mmo

Page 3072 of 3169 FirstFirst ... 207225722972302230623070307130723073307430823122 ... LastLast