Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Your comeback doesn't make sense, cause you obviously googled it, cause in the post above you still called it a mmo

geesh some people are sensitive about games they like. Who bloody cares what itīs called itīs a online game with allot of elitistīs.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

My first 5* and my third awakened. Planning to have my second 5* by the end of the weekend.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    geesh some people are sensitive about games they like. Who bloody cares what itīs called itīs a online game with allot of elitistīs.
    They have different titles because of its genre.
    Everything is identified by something and people use genre's to identify games.
    It's not something you think about but you probably care what games are called, as with movies, food, everything.
    "oh hey what kind of movie is that?
    oh its just a movie,who cares what the movie is called, its a movie with lots of viewers."
    Some people won't watch horror movies because they hate it.
    Some people won't play MOBA's because they hate it.
    People want to know what type of movie they're watching.
    People want to know what type of game they're going to be playing.

so yeah, really, almost everyone cares about 'what it's called'.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

A Shrubbery Reputation: 19

Started to decorate my room a little bit here and there, I bought it on 2.3 launch day but haven't bothered yet.
    Very early into the "decorating" though, I am going for a bit of a study/work place type of feel as opposed to the bedroom most people seem to go for.

The walls, the floor are still subject to change, the chair/desk and all the stuff on it I like quite a bit!

Also started dabbling in some crafting, asked a guildy to make me a Culinarian set :

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

My first summon after getting my account back. I also got another one soon after.

Kinda sucks I was out of action for ten days. I never got a response from customer support even after three attempts to make contact in the past eleven days. Eventually, I borrowed my moms phone (which was my old one) and then re-installed the game in a hope that somehow all my stuff would still be there after a factory reset. Luckily, it was, and I was able to use that to retrieve my account info and use that info to log into my account on my new phone.

**** com2us for their non-existent customer service, though. They've officially surpassed Snail USA for worst customer support in my book.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Well I tried to grab a picture of Chimera...
    Was a pretty fun fight, glad someone was there to tell me what to do about colors else I would have died a lot. Though it was kind of hard watching chat, the enemy's health, and the health of my party members all while keeping track of my cooldowns

Really liking the breath effect that you get in the cold area

Scenery

Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Not sure if it's the same for you but did they ever improve the FPS lag the UI gave in Tera? :x

On Topic:

My WHM in his infinite adorableness.
    60 fps constantly ... not even 1 fps drop anywhere i go or do ... maybe its your pc

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    60 fps constantly ... not even 1 fps drop anywhere i go or do ... maybe its your pc
    Wouldn't suprise me if it was xD I just know they had some serious issues with the UI lag, was the main reason I quit.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    **** com2us for their non-existent customer service, though. They've officially surpassed Snail USA for worst customer support in my book.
    Some guy on the SWSA community fb group lost all his monsters and after non-stop emailing for 20 something days, he got all his monsters back but double. Shitty customer service and when they do get it done, they make a mistake. Haha!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    well i started playing dota 2 few days ago more actively and i havent seen any elitists so far but i have seen some assholes... but without them i have met a lot of people who were nice to help with everything...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Page 3073 of 3126 FirstFirst ... 207325732973302330633071307230733074307530833123 ... LastLast