Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Damn, can't wait.
    Awesome, it's coming to PC.

I'm really liking this zone.

Last edited by Abubakr; 07-26-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Working on BLM now:

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

I haven't posted in awhile so I thought this would be a great thing to share.

http://www.twitch.tv/hexidecimal/c/4747585

I was crying in laughter the whole time... GassyMexican has the best Karnage impersonation, 10/10 NA!

I decided to post this with Jin-Roh, just so no one would flip their shit about using my new account again.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Does anyone play on Tonberry server? Just bought FFXIV from seeing all these lovely screenshots in this thread. Looking to make friends

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Rank10 skin for the Dread Warrior suddenly makes it grow by a meter and a half. Also decided to gear myself to the point I'll only need a new bow every so often, but won't have to switch my armor till 40-50.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 27

Playing Final Fantasy XI
    Server:Asura
    IGN:Rubedo

Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig
    me

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Rank10 skin for the Dread Warrior suddenly makes it grow by a meter and a half. Also decided to gear myself to the point I'll only need a new bow every so often, but won't have to switch my armor till 40-50.
    Yeah, I noticed that most of the companions that you can get from the cash shop or even through events are fairly shitty. I've done pretty well just sticking to the basic pets or getting just the stone ones. Also Hunter Rangers are fairly stupid strong. Think I'll consider playing my GWF again since I deleted him out of boredom. The only downside I see to going back is how freaking boring the campaigns tend to be since they pretty much made them into really shitty daily quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Labertaler View Post
    -snip-
    I still find it hilarious that Zilo never did give any of that RP info even after getting proven wrong about Lee Sin.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that most of the companions that you can get from the cash shop or even through events are fairly shitty. I've done pretty well just sticking to the basic pets or getting just the stone ones. Also Hunter Rangers are fairly stupid strong. Think I'll consider playing my GWF again since I deleted him out of boredom. The only downside I see to going back is how freaking boring the campaigns tend to be since they pretty much made them into really shitty daily quests.
    I got mine with AD, though. I kind of have a unlimited mount of Astral Diamonds. That the HR is stupidly strong is true, though. I close in with melee in less then a second, then I root/bleed the person, and then switch again and do a 20meter backstep to finish it off with a root.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 27

harharhahrhra True .. yeah .. i still keep it there ... but ... ah well .. :P

Playing Final Fantasy XI
    Server:Asura
    IGN:Rubedo

Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig
    me

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

Played some more WoW today and nearing completion on my first impressions for Rail-Nation, which should be on OnRPG in the near future.

As always, additional details can be found on my blog: http://thegamestack.com/2014/07/moving-onto-lich-king/

This will include more descriptions and back story to the screenshots. I'm trying to make more use of my blog instead of it just acting as my project portfolio.

Page 3078 of 3164 FirstFirst ... 207825782978302830683076307730783079308030883128 ... LastLast