Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    They sure did an amazing job with the graphics . And the gameplay is finally close to risen 1 .
    Is it worth the $50? Waiting to see what others say before I buy.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Rakion 2

Wow didn't expect to see the name Rakion again, the first was pretty fun, to bad the summon was pretty op and the 90% of the playerbase used hax...eeeeh softnyx

edit: to stay on topic

I have to say low level armor looks...mmm...strange
    Last edited by Nordramor; 08-12-2014 at 08:59 PM.
    Gone Talking To a Wall

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 27

Playing Final Fantasy XI
    Server:Asura
    IGN:Rubedo

Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig
    me

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Rakion 2

Ommmmmmmmmmmgg lol thats crazy there coming out with a new game lol i played the hell outta the first one. Surprisingly looks really good imo

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Is it worth the $50? Waiting to see what others say before I buy.
    Personally love it , something to keep me occupied till sims 4 . Can craft , enchant and magic is finally back since risen 2 had close to none just a few voodoo skills . And I still don't understand why people cry about you having to pay for trainers to learn skills . That feature was in the gothic series , and they clearly said they took what was fun in gothic and risen 1 and put it in risen 3. And its so easy to make money when you learn pickpocket .Also factions from the gothic series are back , warriors , mages and thieves , each one gives you specific armors and weapons you can only get from them , and its tier based , 3 tiers , every one looks different when you complete the quests they give you. Kinda starting to think gothic fans don't know what they want anymore ...

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Personally love it , something to keep me occupied till sims 4 . Can craft , enchant and magic is finally back since risen 2 had close to none just a few voodoo skills . And I still don't understand why people cry about you having to pay for trainers to learn skills . That feature was in the gothic series , and they clearly said they took what was fun in gothic and risen 1 and put it in risen 3. And its so easy to make money when you learn pickpocket .Also factions from the gothic series are back , warriors , mages and thieves , each one gives you specific armors and weapons you can only get from them , and its tier based , 3 tiers , every one looks different when you complete the quests they give you. Kinda starting to think gothic fans don't know what they want anymore ...
    Would you consider it an "Open world" game like Skyrim? Of course, I don't expect it to be on the scale of Skyrim.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Would you consider it an "Open world" game like Skyrim? Of course, I don't expect it to be on the scale of Skyrim.
    it's not that bad, honestly. better mechanics than skyrim, including combat.
    the world is pretty large, you can travel to places via boat, but unfortunately you don't get to actually sail.
    still, as in every risen game, exploration is its best feature.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

They did a really good job this time , hope a lot of people buy it cause i want to see what the next risen or new RPG will look like .

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Lowest graphic settings:

Highest graphic settings:

Also, this Carbuncle wasn't here a few days ago:

And the Mi'qote looking for something is gone now.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 08-13-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Page 3097 of 3165 FirstFirst ... 209725972997304730873095309630973098309931073147 ... LastLast