Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    My game froze.... I also will never buy a capcom game again. They aren't even trying with the AI anymore. Freaking zangrief only knows 2 moves in the whole game...
    ....you're playing SF for the ai? uh

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

I have more screenshots but instead of making you load them all, if you're interested check my blog post for the full album.

http://thegamestack.com/2014/08/curr...g-tomb-raider/

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by xTRIxEDGEx View Post
    ....you're playing SF for the ai? uh
    You need to practice before going online. Just training mode or whatever isn't exactly something that works. The best way is to learn how to stun, do consecutive combo's, right timing for ultra's and the best methods of what you're able to dodge and when you will block things. Fighting against a AI at hard or even higher isn't exactly fun if you can't practice those things, if it just spams one attack.

[EDIT]-----------------------------------

Back to being able to do Ultra 1's and a few Ultra 2's with 6 different.

Last edited by HamsterMascot; 08-21-2014 at 10:46 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

After almost 2 years i logged back in my lifetime membership account .
    So many new powers i don't know which one to start playing with first , so i made a few characters with some of the new powers , leveling them a bit and see which is more fun .
    Kinda missed my ice tank . Kinda sad when a tank does more dmg than a DPS character ...

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Hitting Lv50 Leatherworker soon:

Don't have any macros yet: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...s-durabilities

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Trying to get this ultra combo to work 100% of the time I try it, atm I'm kind of at the 40%-50%. Heavy shoryuken is only 20%, shoryuken from the left side 60% and from the right side 30%, Ultra 2 (the useless one) 90%, Metsu hadouken super 80%.

Last edited by HamsterMascot; 08-21-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

old image, miner is at 50 now. lol

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    You need to practice before going online. Just training mode or whatever isn't exactly something that works. The best way is to learn how to stun, do consecutive combo's, right timing for ultra's and the best methods of what you're able to dodge and when you will block things. Fighting against a AI at hard or even higher isn't exactly fun if you can't practice those things, if it just spams one attack
    But the best practice is going up against human opponents online or offline with friends and learning your characters strengths/weaknesses against certain playstyles (which the AI would never use), and THEN refining your timing and execution in training mode. Actually, all you need in Street Fighter for most characters is to know their BnB's, what strategies to use and who/who not to use it against to get started being competent online.

You're making it seem a lot more complicated than it really is.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Densetsu View Post
    But the best practice is going up against human opponents online or offline with friends and learning your characters strengths/weaknesses against certain playstyles (which the AI would never use), and THEN refining your timing and execution in training mode. Actually, all you need in Street Fighter for most characters is to know their BnB's, what strategies to use and who/who not to use it against to get started being competent online.

it's hamster, lol, what you expect.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Quote Originally Posted by Densetsu View Post

No, you can get the fundementals of combo's in training mode, and to use them in actual fights you practice in arcade. Often you find too many button mashers in the online matches, which makes you either block 99% of the time, or jump back and bring in a occasional kick to win. The best way to actually practice is going against the AI on hard or higher, but if the AI uses the standard zangrief playstyle by closing in and then just constantly grabbing you (which basicly how zangrief is played) you just can't practice that well, except in low kicks to avoid the grabs.

I've always done it like this, and I'm actually a previous top 10 world ranker in the online matches of street fighter x tekken (even though ultra's are a lot easier to perform in that game, the combo system is sitll the same)

You can't learn anything against people that keep closing and just spamming specials and whatever, cause that way you won't even have to chance to try your own stuff out. So the steps are basicly

1) Choose a character you wish to try/main.
    2) Go into training mode and learn their reach, recoils and speed
    3) Try practicing the basic combo's and if you can perform them with a kick or punch before it happens you can practice ultra's. (or skip it)
    4) Go into arcade to take everything you've tried out in the training to use in the actual gameplay
    5) If you're decent against the AI, go online and fight for real, even though you'll lose 80% of the time.

Street fighter is one of the harder fighting games out there, it's not like Tekken or Killer instinct.

@Candy, stop being such a retard. You know shit about fighting games.

Page 3104 of 3165 FirstFirst ... 210426043004305430943102310331043105310631143154 ... LastLast