I have more screenshots but instead of making you load them all, if you're interested check my blog post for the full album.
Back to being able to do Ultra 1's and a few Ultra 2's with 6 different.
After almost 2 years i logged back in my lifetime membership account .
So many new powers i don't know which one to start playing with first , so i made a few characters with some of the new powers , leveling them a bit and see which is more fun .
Kinda missed my ice tank . Kinda sad when a tank does more dmg than a DPS character ...
Hitting Lv50 Leatherworker soon:
Don't have any macros yet: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...s-durabilities
Trying to get this ultra combo to work 100% of the time I try it, atm I'm kind of at the 40%-50%. Heavy shoryuken is only 20%, shoryuken from the left side 60% and from the right side 30%, Ultra 2 (the useless one) 90%, Metsu hadouken super 80%.
old image, miner is at 50 now. lol
You're making it seem a lot more complicated than it really is.
I've always done it like this, and I'm actually a previous top 10 world ranker in the online matches of street fighter x tekken (even though ultra's are a lot easier to perform in that game, the combo system is sitll the same)
You can't learn anything against people that keep closing and just spamming specials and whatever, cause that way you won't even have to chance to try your own stuff out. So the steps are basicly
1) Choose a character you wish to try/main.
2) Go into training mode and learn their reach, recoils and speed
3) Try practicing the basic combo's and if you can perform them with a kick or punch before it happens you can practice ultra's. (or skip it)
4) Go into arcade to take everything you've tried out in the training to use in the actual gameplay
5) If you're decent against the AI, go online and fight for real, even though you'll lose 80% of the time.
Street fighter is one of the harder fighting games out there, it's not like Tekken or Killer instinct.
@Candy, stop being such a retard. You know shit about fighting games.