Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #31051
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 27
    Labertaler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785
    Rep Power
    6

    Default





    Playing Final Fantasy XI
    Server:Asura
    IGN:Rubedo

    Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig
    me

  2. #31052
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,020
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Unnecessary long wall of screenshots for DCUO
    Shame the actual gameplay sucks as fun as the character creator is. Same problem Champions Online has.

  3. #31053
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76
    Mystryx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,554
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Labertaler View Post
    I'm officially jelous xD
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1




  4. #31054
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 40
    Meroline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fictional 1931 New York City.
    Posts
    1,029
    Rep Power
    7

    Default












  5. #31055
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,799
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Labertaler View Post
    Jealous to. I need to wait till the 27th....

  6. #31056
    Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,786
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Had to re-install Windows 8.1 Eval... since I'm not willing to buy Windows 8.1 yet... so had fun re-doing my battle class gearsets, hotbars... since none of those can be transferred to another PC Client...



    Default Gamma looks more realistic. (As a note, copying over the CHR_ Data folders to another PC Client, will not do anything, even putting the files as read-only and first having the game create a CHR_ Folder for you. I know, I tried during beta to release.)

    Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

  7. #31057
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    850
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Had to re-install Windows 8.1 Eval... since I'm not willing to buy Windows 8.1 yet... so had fun re-doing my battle class gearsets, hotbars... since none of those can be transferred to another PC Client...



    Default Gamma looks more realistic. (As a note, copying over the CHR_ Data folders to another PC Client, will not do anything, even putting the files as read-only and first having the game create a CHR_ Folder for you. I know, I tried during beta to release.)
    Did you try the official back up tool ? It's located under config on the launcher.

    Obligatory screenshot, Weaver crafter set!

  8. #31058
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15
    Lexaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,505
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Shame the actual gameplay sucks as fun as the character creator is. Same problem Champions Online has.
    The gameplay is actually really awesome , just need more single player content imo cause logging in and waiting for groups for an hour is not fun -.-



  9. #31059
    Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,786
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    Did you try the official back up tool ? It's located under config on the launcher.
    The official backup tool for PC only makes an FFXIVconf.fea, which only backs up very, very, very few things, mainly system config. Almost everything in the game is per-character. This includes HUD. Also, a note, the PS3 backup/transfer tool only works between PS3s and PS4... it cannot be used for PC. (The PlayStation backup tool backs up hud/etc.)



    Gear Sets are also character specific of course.

    Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

  10. #31060
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    What single player RPGs have you guys been playing?. Looking for a good one to burn some time.

Page 3106 of 3167 FirstFirst ... 210626063006305630963104310531063107310831163156 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •