Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

The logo Emblem Amitabha will be using on our sails in-game.

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

ST

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

#Hype

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

#Hype
    no word if it will be released outside of japan and on consoles though, i'd deffinately buy this, just hope there's a decent roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Snow White Chocobo that I finally got:

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EQ Next, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

been playing the windwaker hd on my wii u and just finished it. the game was ok but not as good as people made me believe. 90% of the world is sea,the rest are just tiny islands with almost nothing on them. in total theres only 4 dungeons + ganons tower, a very short game overall, controlls often felt clunky and unresponsive for me. id give it a 6,8. next up is replaying the minish cap which ive done already on gameboy advance long time ago, and on a emulator. this time im playing it on the wii u virtual console. so many good memories. also has one of my favorite zelda songs in it... the minish village(which is probably second to my all time fav dark world theme

next up is probably gonna be a link to the past which still remains the biggest and best zelda game in history. about 10 to 14 dungeons to delve trough, they should make that the standard instead of the 4 dungeons + final boss zeldas beeing released lately.

u know in wind waker i was so hyped when i first got to hyrule thinking id get to explore the entire hyrule continent after this boring endless sea, but no. it was just a empty shell u went trough in a small linear path. not to mention it was piss easy like it was made for 5 year olds. when i reached the final boss i had 4 bottles of fairy's and a whoopin 5000 rupies i could have used with my energy armor on. i calculated thats about 150-200 hits i could get before i died. so yeah needless to say i 1shot that game. i miss the old zelda games which were ruthless doing only a quarter slash with your sword. all the later ones upgraded that to a half slash and since then it became easy
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 08-26-2014 at 11:03 PM.

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

I've been trying to get through Wind Waker HD but I never seem to sit in front of TV except when playing Smash with friends and family. If I had it hooked up to my PC monitors I would be able to quickly get through it. I finished 1/4 dungeons so far and I killed Phantom Ganon and trying to save his sister now.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Windwaker has a lot more value if you play the phantom dungeons + Savage Labyrinth (51 floors). Not sure if they kept it in the Wii U release. Also, the game has 6 dungeons (7 if you count the fortress)!

Dragon Roost Caverns
    Forest Haven
    Tower of the Gods
    Earth Temple
    Wind Temple
    Ganon’s Castle

Look at this if you want to get more out of the game.
    http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lege..._Waker_Secrets

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    I've been trying to get through Wind Waker HD but I never seem to sit in front of TV except when playing Smash with friends and family. If I had it hooked up to my PC monitors I would be able to quickly get through it. I finished 1/4 dungeons so far and I killed Phantom Ganon and trying to save his sister now.
    Just play it on the controller, dude. Hook that shit up in your room and play it before you sleep. Wii U is my nightly ritual now.

Playing
    Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider
    Waiting For...
    Metal Gear Solid V, Transistor

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

I want it in the living room on the big screen for Mario Kart 8 and Smash when playing together. Unfortunately the game pad range doesn't go very far. It barely works if I leave my living room.

Page 3109 of 3201 FirstFirst ... 210926093009305930993107310831093110311131193159 ... LastLast