Page 818 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 318718768808816817818819820828868918 ... LastLast
Results 20,426 to 20,450 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 829

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    The free remake of HL 1 Black Mesa is out .

ohh i gotto try that out, i have good memories of HL1 :P thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    Has to do with a person's internet as well. Sometimes a screenshot won't load up until much later, so they'll be looking at another post and suddenly their browser is being brought back up because it took them that long to load a screenshot.

I, for example, can do just what you say to do: just scroll past the post. The reason I can do that is because images load up fast for me, especially since they're auto-resized to 584x201px. Other people aren't so lucky, and can't just scroll past.
    hmm yeah i see, but i cant imagine people with the slowest of the slowest internet having to wait minutes either before everything loads in, maybe a couple seconds, 20-30 at max :P they should be used to visiting websites where images dont load in fast enough and their youtube videos cant load faster than they are watching it. its annoying but theres nothing to do about it besides getting better internet or just be patient. i think when people complain it has more to do with the game beeing shown not interesting them instead of the internet to be honest. i do too dont like LoL screenshots for example, or any other RTS game beeing shown but ill live trough it lol.

but yeah i should stop discussing this, the last time this was brought up for discussion the 10 pic limit got put in, and the time before that, the image resize feature lol. i dont want to reduce it to spoiler tag picture posts :P
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 09-15-2012 at 03:55 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 198

for example, if I stumble upon a page with like 5-6 different gifs, my internet won't be able to keep up~

I will be struggling to scroll down or up before I'm forced to either click a different link to get out of that page, or just quit the browser altogether.
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Yep...

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    for example, if I stumble upon a page with like 5-6 different gifs, my internet won't be able to keep up~

I will be struggling to scroll down or up before I'm forced to either click a different link to get out of that page, or just quit the browser altogether.
    signatures and avatars can be disabled :P in the forum options

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

my Warrior

Playing GW2
    Server: Jade Quary
    Name: Spain
    Class: Guardian

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    signatures and avatars can be disabled :P in the forum options
    That doesn't seem fair in all honesty, it's like that whole idea that something is ruined for everyone just because of a few people I mean Raiyne even said in the last thread and I quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiyne View Post
    Ok guys, I just want to say this, and I mean it as a guideline for our conduct in the thread not a hard rule. I know it's a screenshot thread, and I'm personally ok with the amount of screenshots so far in each post, but, let's all please use some common sense and exercise some moderation.

Try not to post too many screenshots of almost the exact same thing, because it's A) Boring Annoying. When your post takes up around 2/3 of the entire page, that's kind of excessive.

I just want us to not be dicks to each other alright. As Jrgsubzero has said, "I think after the 3rd or 4th screenshot we get then general jist of things.".

Or if you really have a lot of screenshots that you just have to post, perhaps you might want to resize them in imageshack etc?
    Now to stay on topic, the new headcrab zombies look pretty awesome.

🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580

I installed the game but after i install it there is no exe ... wth T_T

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 20

Not a Video game, But new setup. Finally got my last screen today absolutely love surround gaming ^^.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

Yeah, it's not really an internet issue. My internet is fine, but loading 30 pics on a page makes me have to sit there and wait for the scroll bar to finish changing position is really annoying. I don't mind that as much as I do waiting only to see 30 pics of someone taking tons of screenshots of their character in different poses. That's just silly and not really needed. If you argue that you need to upload tons of junk pictures you probably just shouldn't bother uploading them at all because people do get mad at that stuff and start conversations like this, obviously. Most people come here to see what is going on in a game and how they look, not to see a close-up of your neko-loli making a :3 face in 5 pictures.

It's all whatevs, though. Feel free to do what you like as long as you don't get in trouble, I suppose.
    Last edited by Karkelo; 09-15-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 13

i just want people to stop taking screenshots of their stupid looking characters in every shitty game they play ALL THE TIME

like really, no one gives a ****, stop doing it

🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580

Quote Originally Posted by shaedow View Post
    Not a Video game, But new setup. Finally got my last screen today absolutely love surround gaming ^^.
    That would feel like cheating when you play an online shooter

"Oh look theres someone on the right with a sniper . I better dodge"
    lol

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

You play it through steam.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePie View Post
    like really, no one gives a ****, stop doing it
    well I give a **** , so go away !

make sure to restart steam after everything finished downloading to make the exe show up there
    black mesa looks pretty awesome, i forgot how much fun hl1 was lol. i spend like 2 hours acting like an ******* in the lab to everyone and even got like 3 achievments by doing so lol. im reading every computer screen, sticker and coffee cup/soda can whats written on them :P
    i even gave a guy toilet paper who was sitting on the bathroom xD (and then i trew a trash can over the door)

Last edited by Abhorsen; 09-15-2012 at 09:25 AM.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    well I give a **** , so go away !

lol this boss is the real boss, its just stupidly ridiculously overpower hahah

harder than any bosses so far lol
    [IMAGE REMOVED]

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 51

Didn't post for a long time.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Graal online, one of the 7? servers it's an rpg server with many classes and lv.60 as max level. it takes 2~3 days for solo players to reach it though it could be shorter if you are lucky to find a group leveling at elves. good part about this game is no matter how many members there are in your party you lose no exp, you get the same exp you gain from solo and one person gathers the monsters and kills them at once so the rest of the team can chill.

getting teamed hardcore many people are hungry for easy kills so careful and make sure they are far away
    or lure them to your playground hehehe or you can spar them too it's 1v1 there

Last edited by Shyna; 09-15-2012 at 11:31 AM.

lol my 5 minions. 2x2 twins :P

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 76

After wave 90 it becomes more of a computer stress test.

Last edited by Mystryx; 09-15-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Been a interesting journey since my last screen shots

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

I've always wanted to share screenshots of this place and now i can
    Anor Londo is simply one of the most beautiful pieces of artwork i've ever seen in a game, many developers can learn from dark souls. it looks amazing yet gives you a certain feeling of unease knowing there is not a single soul alive in that city, but even not knowing that it gives u the chills. 10/10 'From Software' for making this place and the way you get brought there.

managed to kill all the titanite demons down here in this tar pit lol, something i had alot of trouble with back when i played it on the ps3 :P the Rusted Iron Ring is a must in here, or your toast
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 09-15-2012 at 03:59 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine* View Post
    lol this boss is the real boss, its just stupidly ridiculously overpower hahah

harder than any bosses so far lol
    It's extremely easy, are you kidding me? First of all, the bridge is the worst place to be, ever. Second of all, if you play it like an arcade space shooter, you never even take damage.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 107

make sure to restart steam after everything finished downloading to make the exe show up there
    black mesa looks pretty awesome, i forgot how much fun hl1 was lol. i spend like 2 hours acting like an ******* in the lab to everyone and even got like 3 achievments by doing so lol. im reading every computer screen, sticker and coffee cup/soda can whats written on them :P
    i even gave a guy toilet paper who was sitting on the bathroom xD (and then i trew a trash can over the door)
    just the trash can? i threw about everything i could find in that bathroom stall, it was hilarious to see the trash can stand perfectly still

on a side note, how did you take these screens? steam ingame screens won't work for some odd reason.

@Seya, also install source SDK Base 2007, for some reason it wasn't installed on my pc, had some issues getting black mesa to work, untill this solution came up in my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

it's amazing how good the graphics are, really.
    i don't even want to imagine what they could have created if it wasn't console. #hng

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    it's amazing how good the graphics are, really.
    i don't even want to imagine what they could have created if it wasn't console. #hng
    yeah lol.

@Espio0 i use fraps for all my games m8.