Page 9 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 789101119591095091009 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #201
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post
    Lov'n this game, can't kill that Skagzilla though...


    Borderlands SS's

    I found Skagzilla to be a lot easier than Sledge. Then again I used Roland.

  2. #202
    Retired Staff Reputation: 492
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    15,180
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Decided to try mage one more time and pvp'd for the first time ever, I don't even know if I did well or not, the entire thing was confusing....
    In The Black Garden, most of the scoring is done by holding the Fang of Regulos. Any player can pick up Fang and as they hold, it, their team earns points. The thing about holding the fang is that the points it awards change depending on your location on the map.

    If you hold the fang in the center of the map, you can earn up to 6 points per tick (which happen about every 5 seconds), so the points add up very quickly when you are holding it in the center of the map. You win a game in 7 or 8 minutes if your team holds the Fang the entire time in the center of the map.


    When you hold the Fang, you also take regular damage, which increases over time. You can heal through this for awhile, but eventually the Fang holder will die. You cannot drop the Fang once you pick it up, so it is not a simple matter of dropping it then picking it back up. More then 1 player will have to hold the fang in each match.
    __________________________________________________ ___

    Did more Whitefall Steppes before servers went down last night. Sooo sick. Ended up in top 5 healing, damage, and damage taken. I hope to improve upon DPS before 39 though, I usually depend on BoD crits and Vex. I've got myself some macros that should help that, though. =D



  3. #203
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,985
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    In The Black Garden, most of the scoring is done by holding the Fang of Regulos. Any player can pick up Fang and as they hold, it, their team earns points. The thing about holding the fang is that the points it awards change depending on your location on the map.

    If you hold the fang in the center of the map, you can earn up to 6 points per tick (which happen about every 5 seconds), so the points add up very quickly when you are holding it in the center of the map. You win a game in 7 or 8 minutes if your team holds the Fang the entire time in the center of the map.


    When you hold the Fang, you also take regular damage, which increases over time. You can heal through this for awhile, but eventually the Fang holder will die. You cannot drop the Fang once you pick it up, so it is not a simple matter of dropping it then picking it back up. More then 1 player will have to hold the fang in each match.
    ]
    Ah thanks for that, though I noticed the trees in the corners provide an immense defensive advantage.

    Random filler screen!
    (`*.(`*.( `*. .* ).* ).* )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (.*(.*( .* `*. )`*. )`*. )

  4. #204
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180
    kuturu4FA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,632
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I found Skagzilla to be a lot easier than Sledge. Then again I used Roland.
    What the furshizlenet, can't do any dmg to Skag, Sledge was really easy.
    Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave



  5. #205
    Banned Reputation: 132

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York, CTU
    Posts
    3,041
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    I'm curious about how much of the game this "preview build" actually is.
    Preview build is the whole Act 1. And the settings are on high, won't look any better when it gets released.

    Edit: Actually I think some shots have lower, some higher settings.
    Last edited by H4wkeye; 04-17-2011 at 08:45 PM.

  6. #206
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post
    What the furshizlenet, can't do any dmg to Skag, Sledge was really easy.
    I think I had a burning shotgun at the time or something...

  7. #207
    Banned Reputation: 292

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,876
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H4wkeye View Post
    Preview build is the whole Act 1. And the settings are on high, won't look any better when it gets released.

    Edit: Actually I think some shots have lower, some higher settings.
    Yes some do but they leave out things like AA.

    Once the game comes out I will try posting screenshots of the best it can look.
    Last edited by IronyTaken; 04-17-2011 at 08:57 PM.

  8. #208
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post
    Lov'n this game, can't kill that Skagzilla though...
    Sniper rifle. Shoot him in the upper head when he opens his mouth. Run around until you regain shield. Repeat. It's way more easy than Sledge when you understand what to do.

  9. #209
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180
    kuturu4FA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,632
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezzasegolas View Post
    Sniper rifle. Shoot him in the upper head when he opens his mouth. Run around until you regain shield. Repeat. It's way more easy than Sledge when you understand what to do.
    Question though, i can't outrun Slagzilla, always catches up to me, or i try to jump out of the way, but i cant.
    How did you guys dodge, or outrun it?
    Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave



  10. #210
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post
    Question though, i can't outrun Slagzilla, always catches up to me, or i try to jump out of the way, but i cant.
    How did you guys dodge, or outrun it?
    Stand on that little ledge near the front, try to dodge while staying on said spot, kill swarm of bird like things, shoot him. Get someone else to play with you if you're soloing. :O

  11. #211
    Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 25
    Symce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    713
    Rep Power
    7

    Default



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Mind you I'm the lowest lvl in this setup, since it's the 30-39 bracket. Still didn't die tho, can't touch this It helped we had good teamwork on our team, and the enemy basically sucked. We had more healing on our side, it was an easy win.

    Still nice that even at the lowest lvl, you can contribute, that's what I like about the game.

    ~Current Computer~
    Chipset : Intel Ivy Bridge Z77
    Processor : Intel Core i5 3570k @ 3.40 GHz
    Memory : 8192 (2 x 4096 DDR3-SDRAM ) Kingston HyperX
    Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660TI (GeForce GTX 480 dedicated to PhysX)


  12. #212
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    supersonix9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    um what
    Posts
    2,808
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I found Skagzilla to be a lot easier than Sledge. Then again I used Roland.
    Lilith Ftw

  13. #213
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post
    Question though, i can't outrun Slagzilla, always catches up to me, or i try to jump out of the way, but i cant.
    How did you guys dodge, or outrun it?
    Yeah now that I remember it, I killed it easily because of shooting it in its mouth with a shotgun...


    And abusing revives.

  14. #214
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180
    kuturu4FA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,632
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Feel so alonee...





    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Yeah now that I remember it, I killed it easily because of shooting it in its mouth with a shotgun...


    And abusing revives.
    revives ?
    Last edited by kuturu4FA; 04-17-2011 at 09:49 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave



  15. #215
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    supersonix9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    um what
    Posts
    2,808
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post
    revives ?
    In multiplayer when you die, you have a time limit before someone can run over and give you a 'second wind'
    Last edited by supersonix9; 04-17-2011 at 09:55 PM.

  16. #216
    Banned Reputation: 132

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York, CTU
    Posts
    3,041
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronyTaken View Post
    Yes some do but they leave out things like AA.

    Once the game comes out I will try posting screenshots of the best it can look.
    In any case it looks really epic. I'd say GOTY, but Mass Effect 3 might come out late 2011 as well.

  17. #217
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 92
    Klaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    11

    Default


  18. #218
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180
    kuturu4FA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,632
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    In multiplayer when you die, you have a time limit before someone can run over and give you a 'second wind'
    Oh yea lol .
    Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave



  19. #219
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 25
    Molest4tor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    7

    Default


  20. #220
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 134
    Slate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,993
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Post your screenshot then Irony, so much hassle over 1 working screenshot.

  21. #221
    Banned Reputation: 133

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Lonley place of Lonevill
    Posts
    5,791
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Also titties, He likes them.

  22. #222
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 134
    Slate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,993
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Age Of Chivalry - Medieval Warfare








  23. #223
    Banned Reputation: 292

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,876
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slate View Post
    Post your screenshot then Irony, so much hassle over 1 working screenshot.
    I am fixing them since they had a deeplinking problem.

    So I have to save the images and upload them to my photobucket account.

    edit: ok uploaded now.











    Last edited by IronyTaken; 04-18-2011 at 12:03 AM.

  24. #224
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    supersonix9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    um what
    Posts
    2,808
    Rep Power
    12

    Default



    Just got the new Goblin Pet from the Golden Goblin event!
    Sexy avatar, rite? >_>

  25. #225
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 383
    Krunkmasta Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    16,367
    Rep Power
    25

    Default


    Kinda sad i missed it's hayday. :/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •