Page 901 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 4018018518918999009019029039119511001 ... LastLast
Results 22,501 to 22,525 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I dislike Ragnarok Online 2. It abandons most of the traditional elements that made RO great in lieu of..... ugh. This garbage. At least the original RO2 that they scrapped had the soundtrack going for it.

You dislike it because you're comparing it to the first. It isn't the first game. It's it's own game. The world lore is still there, and that to me is what's important. The game itself has decent mechanics and is fun for me, at least for now. Just try to enjoy the game itself by not comparing it to others or it's predecessor. =3

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by Daroff View Post
    You dislike it because you're comparing it to the first. It isn't the first game. It's it's own game. The world lore is still there, and that to me is what's important. The game itself has decent mechanics and is fun for me, at least for now. Just try to enjoy the game itself by not comparing it to others or it's predecessor. =3
    in short: generic azn mmo. YESSSS MORE OF THIS PLS.

Game Journalist Reputation: 490

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    I can ride a wolf but not a huge cow ...

Does this game has a relationship/marriage system like in Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life?
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Does this game has a relationship/marriage system like in Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life?
    yes .

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Daroff View Post
    so if we dislike it's only because we're comparing it to RO? why are you insulting his intelligence?

I think RO2 is an awful game and I can confidently say that I'm not comparing it to RO1 in the least

RO2 as a separate game is shit

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

New costume <3

🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    yes .
    Not only that but i heard that its an amazingly long game if you try doing all of the events and crafting every possible weapon and land tools
    which im currently aiming for , finished the green underground dungeon now i unlocked the lava dungeon and that ******* Brodik keeps ruining my fields and putting weeds and rocks in the shipping box , now im doing his mission to get rid of him -.- .

Last edited by Seya; 01-07-2013 at 06:14 AM.

Hoshigami Reputation: 435

Not only that but i heard that its an amazingly long game if you try doing all of the events and crafting every possible weapon and land tools
    which im currently aiming for , finished the green underground dungeon now i unlocked the lava dungeon and that ******* Brodik keeps ruining my fields and putting weeds and rocks in the shipping box , now im doing his mission to get rid of him -.- .
    Brodik...I wanted to slug that guy the first time he messed up my field. But I did like how they put someone in the game that's a complete jerk for a change.

If you plan on getting all crops to level 10 as well as making and shipping one of everything, make sure your Runey are squared away. It takes a long time to grow some of the crops, even with all max Prosperity bonus and Formula C. That alone will take you a decent amount of time to do. I let a friend of mine borrow the game I think a couple years ago and she still hasn't finished everything lol.

If you are going to make one of everything though, make sure you save your Little Crystals and start stocking up on Rune Crystals. Those things are really rare.

Oh, and nice pics btw. I looked at em, just didn't want to quote them to respond lol.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Almost close to getting a fully junk free field , just have to get that golem to like me and hel get rid of the rocks and the shinigami pet to get rid of the weeds , then i can finally grow fruit and vegetables freely without wasting time on getting rid of the junk on the field . There are so many things i didn't get to grow but i just don't have the money since i spent most of it on food for the monsters and crafting .

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Brodik...I wanted to slug that guy the first time he messed up my field. But I did like how they put someone in the game that's a complete jerk for a change.

If you plan on getting all crops to level 10 as well as making and shipping one of everything, make sure your Runey are squared away. It takes a long time to grow some of the crops, even with all max Prosperity bonus and Formula C. That alone will take you a decent amount of time to do. I let a friend of mine borrow the game I think a couple years ago and she still hasn't finished everything lol.

If you are going to make one of everything though, make sure you save your Little Crystals and start stocking up on Rune Crystals. Those things are really rare.

Oh, and nice pics btw. I looked at em, just didn't want to quote them to respond lol.
    **** runeys. brings the game down harddddd.

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]

Almost close to getting a fully junk free field , just have to get that golem to like me and hel get rid of the rocks and the shinigami pet to get rid of the weeds , then i can finally grow fruit and vegetables freely without wasting time on getting rid of the junk on the field . There are so many things i didn't get to grow but i just don't have the money since i spent most of it on food for the monsters and crafting .
    Are you playing Destiny or Frontier in the screenshots? Or a completely different one? Trying to figure out which of the games to start with if I decide to get them.
    -Cingal

**** runeys. brings the game down harddddd.
    Lol well, a lot of folk didn't like them because they are a constant thing you have to manage and the Harvester range sucks, but once you get everything set up so that you have 8/9 areas in Prosperity and have an area constantly producing Grass Runey, it's not so bad. I spent more time farming materials and growing crops than on Runey so I didn't mind it at all. If the Harvester could gather up a set amount of Runey then the system would be fine in my book.

Oh and Seya's recent pics are from Frontier Apoca. Frontier has better farming and dungeon layout, Tides of Destiny has better combat and loading speeds. You will have to read a guide (or use a hack, which I don't suggest because you need Runey for more than crops end game) to deal with the Runey system in Frontier, however, as it has the potential to destroy crops. I used to fix people's Runey systems through helping them manage the numbers and most folk enjoyed the game afterward once it was handled. Frontier has no Runey system, but handles farming completely different from the other RF/HM games. Your monsters not only handled all the work, they are responsible for the type of crops that grow. It's not bad, just different.

Basically though, I'd say:

If you mainly want the classic tile based farming that's in the other games, go with Frontier.
    If you mainly want fun hack n slash combat, go with Tides.

Both games handle the Crafting and Dating Sim things pretty much the same, but the Dating Sim in Tides takes less time to increase levels.
    Last edited by Kashis; 01-07-2013 at 09:23 AM.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

Don't forgot you can plant crops in the dungeons! Great place for those reharvestable crops.

RAWKIT LAWNCHAIR

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

This was intense to watch.

I caved in and bought an Orochi weapon skin for my new rocket launcher... I love it!

Heads or Tails Reputation: 41

If you've seen the previous trailer, the new stuffs start at 5 : 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockon02 View Post

If you've seen the previous trailer, the new stuffs start at 5 : 30.
    their cgi is soo goooodbut honestly they should just let someone else do the games LOL.

Banned Reputation: 34

their cgi is soo goooodbut honestly they should just let someone else do the games LOL.
    They only pay there graphic artist. they give programmer little money

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Are you playing Destiny or Frontier in the screenshots? Or a completely different one? Trying to figure out which of the games to start with if I decide to get them.
    I got both , Frontier and tides of destiny . Also got Harvest moon Animal parade . But right now im addicted to frontier [the screenshots] cause it has more farming than action , of course if you plan on crafting you also need to farm in dungeons for crafting materials . After i finish it i might start on tides since animal parade is more laid back and all you have to do is grow crops and take care of animals .

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

Moving along so slow since school started and all ;/

Banned Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Krivik View Post
    Or maybe you think your position is more significant than it is.

I haven't seen anything in the least impressive from anyone in the ''Game Journalist'' team. It's kind of like the quality of those bloggers on m-m-o-site. Low tier.

But whatever, I don't wanna turn this into some spam fest on a thread that doesn't belong. You can send me your reply to my pms and I'll be happy to continue this with you.

let stay on screenshot and videos. i prefer making money from youtube partnership getting then worry about little title on forums that you just did review for free

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

I find it funny that my most popular video, and continues to be my most popular video, is a tour of my ooold Wurm village on JK-H.

-Cingal

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    I just had to say you're a brilliant writer ApocaRUFF. keep it up.
    Back to lurking

That is all.
    Thank you

And to stay on topic: More screenshots from The Secret World.

These guys were neat looking. I spent more time than I should have just taking screenshots of them.

I think it's great how the zombies in King's will go up against fences and walls and bang on them, kind of like how you would expect them to, rather than have them run thru the fence and/or around it like some games do.

The animation for the basic heal in Blood is pretty hilarious. Especially if you're up close to someone. Then it looks like your backhanding them.
    -Cingal