Page 951 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 45185190194194995095195295396110011051 ... LastLast
Results 23,751 to 23,775 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Densetsu View Post
    I'm really tempted to download that, but nexus' shitty servers and the file size are intimidating. I tried to dl earlier but every download server seemed to be broken (typical nexus though). But hey, I'll give it one more shot.

killed Arvel with a paralysis-poisoned weapon as soon as he dropped from the webs (didn't feel like letting him get killed by Draugrs this time). And he died in this awkward pose...and stayed that way.

I've had to reinstall Nexus and my Mods at least 4 times due to me not backing them up and my old PC kept making my hard drives fail...but the point is I've NEVER had an issue with downloading mods from Nexus. If your having troubles download one mod at a time.
    Currently Playing: Paladins, Fallout 4 Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Decided to redownload this game. Played for a good hour or so. It's improved a lot since the last time I played in closed beta but it's still really dull. It was a good time killer for the hour or so I had it installed. It's Brawl Busters for anyone curious.

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

Sweet, got the wings just right on start of the last day for the events.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 92

English game play video of ToX

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Probably won't be picking this one up, since I already own the jp version.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Arri's Animal Reputation: 113

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Dat helicopter head thing...

People actually say GW2 is dead? Don't make me laugh! Here are a few screens within the past few days!

The maps worth being in are still full of people. It's just the useless ones that are empty.
    Last edited by Jin-Roh; 03-12-2013 at 04:58 PM.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Densetsu View Post
    I'm really tempted to download that, but nexus' shitty servers and the file size are intimidating. I tried to dl earlier but every download server seemed to be broken (typical nexus though). But hey, I'll give it one more shot.

killed Arvel with a paralysis-poisoned weapon as soon as he dropped from the webs (didn't feel like letting him get killed by Draugrs this time). And he died in this awkward pose...and stayed that way.
    their servers arnt the best, but i've never had an issue downlaoding from them, and some of the mods i've DL'd are around 1 gig in size. maybe it's on your end, idk tho.

screenshot from an older play thru.. dragons galore!

Heads or Tails Reputation: 41

Finally got the whole costume set woo!

Arri's Animal Reputation: 113

Heads or Tails Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    Daily Raids and lack of drops plus unfairly punishing enhancement system ruined the game for me, broke 5 +12 Hammers, my sixth finally succeeded to +13 and then failed to +14...I say screw that game, the European version became pay 2 gear since Raids don't drop anything 99.9% of the time and there's no economy to farm anything else except for Scrolls which aren't a very good income anyway, the drop rates and enhancement kills this game.

Oh how I wish I could go back to Episode 6 times. Back then everyone could actually farm their own set, weapon without selling NX. Nowadays the top Weapons and Sets are practiacally impossible to obtain unless you sell NX, saved some cash in advance before update (months of grinding) or buy the new ridiculous weapon/armor boxes which can give you even a lvl 80 weapon/set piece. Game is going in the wrong direction ever since EP 6...
    nah, the enhancement system is way more fair now, im assuming you havent played since they made it so you can get your "broken weapons" back with AP.. and as for the drops, thats just luck its in every game so... i personally love how the best armor is EXTREMELY rare and not everyone is walking around with it, gives me some hard to reach goals, watch me get this gear without selling NX especially with the seal shop update thats coming out ganna allow everyone to craft a lvl 70 weapon which will allow everyone to be able to compete and actually take part in the "Kraken" boss which will ultimately lead to the gear being more frequent and actually obtainable

EDIT: Also Nexon upgraded their servers last week and i havent had any problems getting on boats since, however the servers did crash a few times but that was when it was first switched over so it was expected.

EDIT EDIT: Sorry for no picture don't really have one to put here x.x
    Last edited by ccinfrared; 03-12-2013 at 10:02 PM.
    Call me Red

---------------Currently Playing------------------
    -Vindictus (West)
    -Mabinogi (Mari)
    -Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

After another day of running Manaya's core Normal Mode, the result :

The drops were absolutely terrible, but it's only normal mode, now it's all practise mode to get enough experience to do hard mode, that's where the true challenge lies.
    The fight was quite challenging, if people are actually interested just youtube the fight, i cant record it myself.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128

New Advanced Quests tonight!

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Klaime View Post
    English game play video of ToX

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Probably won't be picking this one up, since I already own the jp version.
    is this a joke? The blonde haired girl sounds like a dude. the graphics are also way worse than I thought they would be.

Ugh, and I really love Tales. I doubt you'll be able to select voice acting since you never can in Tales games. disappointing.

Super Moderator Reputation: 208

Quote Originally Posted by Poyomon View Post
    is this a joke? The blonde haired girl sounds like a dude. the graphics are also way worse than I thought they would be.

Ugh, and I really love Tales. I doubt you'll be able to select voice acting since you never can in Tales games. disappointing.
    Because Tales games are totally only bought because of their graphics, right?

I'm more saying "Ugh" at the blonde girl's voice.

I don't really care about Tales graphics, I was just noting that I thought they would be better. It looks pretty much like graces F graphically, which was originally on the wii.

the ground during battle scenes doesn't even have a texture. it's just flat brown. lol

but again, it's that voice bothering me...

Super Moderator Reputation: 208

From what I hear even in the Japanese version her voice was deep, so they're doing the same thing here.

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 92

I have to ask again... Do you even like video games? You whine and complain about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrettblatter View Post
    I have to ask again... Do you even like video games? You whine and complain about everything.
    Hop off my dick. I've beat every Tales game, if I don't like the voice in a new release that I've been waiting for FAR too long, I'm gonna complain about it if I want. Back up.

yes I like video games.

@Arri, the issue isn't really that it's deep... it's just blegh, annoying.
    Last edited by Poyomon; 03-13-2013 at 03:45 AM.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Hop off my dick. I've beat every Tales game, if I don't like the voice in a new release that I've been waiting for FAR too long, I'm gonna complain about it if I want. Back up.

yes I like video games.

@Arri, the issue isn't really that it's deep... it's just blegh, annoying.
    so she has more of a big strong woman's voice and not some cute little school girl. kinda fit her from what i saw.

The issue is the quality of the voice acting really, not the deepness or the 'big strong woman' style. It's just sounds very poorly done and amateur/badly cast

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 92

Yeah I don't like her english va either; the japanese va is much better, same va from Zetsuen <3. The game's great, kinda short compared to previous Tales games though.

Playing Fire emblem atm. MC married Tharja cause she's hilarious.

Last edited by Klaime; 03-13-2013 at 04:16 AM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    YouTube Video

I...I just can't....I'm going to die from all this laughter holy shit.
    GOD. DAMN. IT.

I can't stop watching and laughing at this LOL

edit: aaaand **** you YT linking.
    Last edited by darkness35; 03-13-2013 at 05:06 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    GOD. DAMN. IT.

I can't stop watching and laughing at this LOL

edit: aaaand **** you YT linking.
    Youtube linking works, it's just stupid because you have to go into advanced and uncheck the automatically parse links in text box everytime you want to post a youtube link.

YouTube Video

Another moba coming out in korea and it's published by Pmang too. Might be good, might be not good, I'd give it a try but Pmang accounts are nearly impossible to make unless you pay someone to do it for you.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

the dudes you know must sound pretty damn feminine then.

i'd rather take this over some ******* squee nyoro shit any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Youtube linking works, it's just stupid because you have to go into advanced and uncheck the automatically parse links in text box everytime you want to post a youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZddPN8mlyw" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZddPN8mlyw"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZddPN8mlyw" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Another moba coming out in korea and it's published by Pmang too. Might be good, might be not good, I'd give it a try but Pmang accounts are nearly impossible to make unless you pay someone to do it for you.
    pmang, difficult? idk
    that honestly doesn't look half as bad as the other mobas put out the last year or so.