Thread: remember the song ?

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 56

Default remember the song ?

short story : i was bored so i started to search all the music videos i remember from the 90's , i found all but one ...i cant even remember the name of the song or artist

what i do remember there was a guy who got upset with a man (probably father ? ) , went out ..picked a piese of shit and made a sandwich for the man
    there was also a school director molesting a schoolgirl in his office and someone took a picture (maybe enter to the office , i dont remember clear)

well that's all i remember ..
    let's see who is old enough to guess the name so i can forget all about this and do something else before i go crazy

dont you hate when you try to remember a song and you cant ? is fking annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_switch_css View Post
    im stealing internet from the guy downstairs.. sometimes he gets mad and hits the ceiling with the broom unsecure wireless FTW!

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 64

Srry breh, dont know the song.

BUT i remember when u had like 20 posts. And now u have like 3K posts. Not only does it make me look bad, but its like seein a widdle baby grow to a BIG BOY with his big boy pants on!

Anywho, try remembering one verse or string of lyrics and just google lyrics "w/e"