Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spear of Atlas

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

thanks foxy... bloody helped with the char though ugh! i hate being a newbie it makes me feel bad. . .

(( AHHH i forgot the parentheses on the other one!))
    Last edited by Midnight4chaos; 07-04-2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

(gah ello! I finnaly got my boo to bed so I figured I should join this )

Name: Amber Jayvens (Dj)
    Personality: Dj is a dare devil, with an adventurous nature. She loves to make trouble and lives for the life of fun. She isnt very serious though, and can sometimesbe known to take things the wrong way. She can be sarcastic, hot-headed, and mean, but she means well and can be a really nice and fun person.
    Appearance: Always wears headphones, a sleeveless red shirt, and a pair of long black skinny jeans with chains on them. She keeps her baseball bat tied to her back, her machete in a thigh holster, and her gun hangingon her waist. She has a tattoo on her arm of the numbers 02
    Equipment: Machete, Pistol, and her instrumnt of fun...A titanium baseball bat
    Specialties: Hmmm...Not much really, but sis an excellent fighter, and can fix weaponry with ease.
    History: Amber grewup in a normal family, with a slightly dysfunctiona life. She wasnt always popular for her antics, and was shunned more than accepted withen a society of do-gooders. Fordare devil like her life was pretty boring. When she finished school she was looking foreward to collage, only, that nevercame, and instead she was forced into the life of a refugee.
    Extra:
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Rock Man Reputation: 18

((Great! I love it! Accepted. We'll start now but I don't expect anyone to post till tomorrow.))

"Daddy? Are the robots hiding in my closet?" Jessica asked Jack as he was tucking her into bed. He smiled at her and glanced over at the closet. "Let's hope not." he said to her amusingly. He stood and walked over to the closet. He took a look inside and let out a fake gasp. In response Jessica ducked under her covers hiding everything but her eyes. Then Jack reemerged with a stuffed teddy. "No Robots, but I did find a monster." Jessica lit up and dropped the blanket and reached out for the stuffed bear. Jack handed it over with a charmed smile. Jessica curled up and closed her eyes. Jack bent over and kissed her on the forehead. As he got up to leave she softly said "Night daddy."

Jack paused as he was leaving. Then he closed the door and left. His smile was no longer there. I don't know why she insists on calling me Daddy, I'm not her father, he thought. He tried to step past the sleeping refugees lying in the hallway. There seemed to be so many when they were all inside but in reality there were so few. He couldn't believe it. There had to be others out there. He let out a soft sigh and made his way through the house. Now that everyone was asleep the meeting could begin.

Jack walked up to a pair of old world soldiers guarding a door. They stood at attention and saluted him just like in the old days. "At ease men." he said to the two men and walked inside. It was almost like they were trying to bring back something of the old world. What used to be someones living room was now a war room for the survivors. Jack took a seat at the end of table. He was the first and had to wait for the others. He decided to check the NOVA. He would only use it for a second. He turned it on and several numbers appeared at the top of the screen. They were changing very quickly and randomly. It was Atlas searching for him. He only had a few minutes. The first number stopped changing. He checked to see where the satellite was. Luckily i wasn't over them. That meant they were safe... for now. Two more numbers had stopped changing. Jack turned it off. There was no way he would let it get any farther then that. Now he just had to wait for the others he invited to get there.

((That would be all of you... just in case you were wondering.))

How Cute!! <3

"Amber? Im scared" the little girl spoke quitly, hugging a stuffed elephant to her. Amber cocked her head confused, this was....she couldnt be. She tried to move, but nothing worked, it was like she was being controlled. "Amber? Im scared" The little girl repeated, Amber stared wide eyed as the shape of the girl changed into something beyond description, blood and mangled, with nothing but a bloody skull for a head. Amber tried to scream, tried to get away. "amber?" The littl girls voice was demonic now, sending shockwaves of fear coursing through Amber, "Are YOU scared" the girl boomd, laughing crazedly. Amber tried to scramble away, tried anything to get away, but everything was fading, fading into black pools of nothing. Everything was floating away.

"Im sorry!" Amber screamed loudly, shockingherself out of the horrible sleep. She noticed she was in a library of some sorts (Assuming they have one) with a book laying in her lap. She shook her head, she had only fallen asleep for a moment, yet she still had another night terror. She took deep breaths, forcing herself to move from the chair as she put the book away. She checked her watch, it was almost time for the meeting. Amber sighed and walked to one of the main areas where people were always at. Comforted by the people around her as she took a seat. And soon, people egan to leave.

When the cats away the mice will play.Amber thought ironically as she watched every other refugee's begin to move away and to thier own little beds to fall asleep. She was not given the luxury of sleep, instead she sat mechanically on a chair, watching as the blurred shapes went by. Some thought she was crazy, others thought she was depressed or just anti-social, and evena few children had made up stories about her. Yet nobody knew the real Amber Jayvens, they only knew the outside appearance. Yes she was normal, with a virtually normal life, yet she was never normal, and that was what was unknown about the blonde headed girl. As soon as she heard the last whispering of people wlking away she stood, arms crossed as she switched into her interior mode. The one that few people got to see. She was no longer Amber, she was Dj now.

Her face was a mask of emotions as she entered and saw Jack, she gave a smile that never reached her blank eyes and seemed to be misplaced on her features. From lack of sleep shehad gone slightl crazy, though nobody could blame her, she was eighteen and fighting for her life. Every time she closed her bright blue eyes she would see visions of her family, dying one by one infront of her eyes. That had been the day she became lifeless to everyone else but the refugees that she talked most with. They all knew her story, and never once did she keep a secret from them. But now, she just couldnt dare tell them that she was kept awake by night terrors that haunted her. Besides, desite the lack of sleep and her almost scary way of being motionless she was functioning correctly, and could work just fine.

"Hello Jack" She whispered in her airy voice, taking a seat across from him, placing her hands on the table and resting her head ontop of them as she aited for the others. It was only for a moment, but she nodded off, her eyes closing with a quick snap and the memories flooding her painfully. She opened her eyes quickly before Jack could notice and pulled her head up so that she wouldnt nod of again. She stifld a yawn and looked away, scanning the room as she let her headphones block out most of the ambiant sounds around her.

(Alright I forgot to add, that she has sort of a split personality, and that after the robots attacking she started having night terrors and is a lot duller than she used to be. THough she will still be an adrenaline junkie with an odd additude who makes alot of trouble )
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Daniel put in the last bolt in his prototype rebel-bot, he ran a few tests but the bot needed a few more kinks to fix. Riiiiiiiing. Riiiiiiiiing. His alarm clock rang, "Time for the meeting" he told himself, as he was going up from the basement. When he entered the door he saw, Amber and Jack. "Hello guys" he greeted, he sat and they waited for the other members to come.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

Akuji was Standing outside in the shadows like he always was,he didnt sleep much and was always keepin watch he never spent to much time inside he even slept outside,he always felt confined and Venerable inside,His watch start Flashing on and off,it was his alarm going off, 'damn its already time for that meeting'

Akuji Requested to enter the place,the gaurds let him in,"hey,what brings you in here akuji?" one of the gaurds said, "another boring meeting" akuji replied has he walked down the hallway toward the war room,he entered a room where he seen a bunch of people sleeping, he walked past time with out disturbing any of them,he opened the door to the war room,"What is up!" he yelled at the group has he came in with a smile on his face,"another party?" ((partys to Akuji are fighting,Blowing shit up,etc))
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Kirsjin stared blankly at the mirror, despite the fact that everyone around her was constantly in motion and changing, she was still stuck in the past, with a never changing attitude. Even her little sister had become more responsible and changed quit a bit, but still Kirsjin kept her bold poker face, keeping her anger issues intat throughout everything. No matter how many deaths she witnessed, Kirsin was unbreakable.

Beeeeeep! Beeeeeep! Beeeeeep!Kirsjin stared at the alarm clock in annoyance, hoping that it didnt wake anybody in the rooms nextto her. She hit the lock mercilessly and walked away from the mirror, gabbing her jacket and putting it on. She spared one last look in the mirror before walking out of the room and heading towards the war room.

"There is no party" Kirsjin said sardonically, "this is a meeting, not some frat party that im sure your used to" She finished, sitting down next to Amber. Seeing the tired look in the girls face but deciding not to comment about it. She turned back to all the others in the room, "hello." She said boredly.
    Raindeer Kim, Raindeer.~ Me to my friend.
    I feel so used, lost, swirling in my subconsciouse, cannot pick up the peices, ive just lost this game. Senslessly trying to avoid the pain, but only to feel it again. Are you here to help me? Or are you one of them? Do you want to save me? Or are you trying to kill me? Oh well, I am lost, swirling round and round again.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

((i think he has the right idea of a party))

Alexis awoke to the same alarm, she waited for Krisjin to turn it off. She got out of bed and threw on her clothes. She went to check the kit to make sure everything was there that they might need. She was satisfide with the contents of the small duffle bag. Well Kirsjin just left, so I guess im left to get to the meating. . . she thought. It wasn't a normality for her to be late, but today she got up a fair bit late. Oh well, I'll be late. . . first time in a long time. she thought that one little tarty was going to be ok. Krisjin was already out the door by that time, so Alexis put on her jacket and headed to the war room.

She took the seat next to Krisjin "Thanks for waiting Kris." she said in a very snippy and sarcastic tone. Alexis just sat back in her chair and waited for her sister's even more snippy reply.
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Shaun was sitting working on a destroyed machine. In his ears were headphones blaring rock music from the old world. He was trying to find a weakness in the machine, maybe some way it could help them. He could feel a vibration on his wrist. He looked down at his watch and saw his alarm was going off. "Oh fun" he whispered silently to himself. He sat back in his chair and remembered before he had to worry. Before his life was in constant parril. Sure it was boring but he didn't have to watch out every time he went outside. He grabbed his pistol off a nearby counter and pulled the slide back, sending a bullet into the chamber. He put it in the back of his pants, he never leaves without a gun. His tools were already around his waist so he wasn't going to leave them. But one thing he did remember to grab was an old bottle of hydrocodone. Just one type of painkiller he keeps in his drawer, which is full of bottles. He took a few pills and downed them fast. He always found they made life more manageable. "Time to go meet the family" he said to himself. He slipped the pill bottle into his jacket pocket and left for the meeting.

He walked into the room, his pupils already dialated, with no sign of impaired judgement though, and said "Hey guys" in a monotone voice. He really didn't like going to these things. "Sorry for the grease and stuff on my face, I was busy trying to figure out how to kill the machines and figure out how to get info from them instead of trying to befriend them and get us killed. You know, maybe figure out how to remotly **** up their systems and make them kill each other instead of building them" he said, directly looking at Daniel during the second part of his rant. He really didn't like Daniel making his own robots, but all he could do about it was scornful words, well and a bullet, but that would be frowned upon by these people.
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

(Bleed:: Im too laz to log into my own account seeing as Bloody is already on and we are using a phone. SO im gunna post using hers)

Amber rolled her eyes a bit annoyedly as Shaun ranted about Daniel building robots. Quit frankly, it was getting monotonous and she was tired of it. "Why do you come to these meetings if your going to have a hissy fit!" She snapped in a annoyed and frustrated voice as she adjusted her head phones. It wasnt that she didnt appreciate all Shaun was doing, but she hated how everyone seemed to like to diss each other. Se then turned towards Kirsjin, "And you need to be nicer! You aint the only one with problems" She snapped just as loudly to Kirsjin. She semed to get angrier by the minute as she fumed silently, the stress and lack of sleep all hitting her at once. She slouched in her seat like a ragdoll, not even caring about this anymore.

"Amber...." She heard the whisper close to her, but it hadnt come from anybody. She shivered and took the head phones off, checking to make sure they werent making the odd noises. She shrugged an put them back on, waiting for everyone elses reply to what she had said.
    Raindeer Kim, Raindeer.~ Me to my friend.
    I feel so used, lost, swirling in my subconsciouse, cannot pick up the peices, ive just lost this game. Senslessly trying to avoid the pain, but only to feel it again. Are you here to help me? Or are you one of them? Do you want to save me? Or are you trying to kill me? Oh well, I am lost, swirling round and round again.

Daniel same as Amber, doesn't like meetings with people like this. He could handle it but barely, he would have stabbed Shaun already if he didn't take those anger management classes. He sighed, "I wish I had more advanced technology to make improved weapons, but I don't have any so I need to stay with my robots. I mean robots can guard the safe house 24/7, they just don't understand" He thought. He pulled out his wolf tooth dagger and began to sharpen it with a piece of metal he brought earlier. He sighed again and waited.

((Ya I'm tired so I'll just post tomorrow...))

How Cute!! <3

((Ummmmmm Shhhhhhh! That Wont happen! I swear! Hehe please delete that post <:3))

((Yay! Thank you!!))
    Last edited by Foxysister; 07-08-2011 at 10:23 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

How Cute!! <3

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Zander was on his evening walk, contemplating his next move, and calculating just how much time the refugee camp had before being discovered. The usual for him, over thinking things and being thorough. "Not long, if things keep going the way they have been..." He whispered to himself as he continued. "Perhaps it's time to--" The sharp chirping of his watch cut him off, he flipped his sleeve away and read the time. With a sigh he made his way back to the camp, these Meetings we're becoming a little too common for his liking, but maybe they just seemed that way because he hated them so much. He never seemed to have much of a voice when it came to things brought up in the meetings, he was just another mysterious, not so accepted military man, and nobody seemed to trust him much because of the little they knew of his background. Or maybe it was because of what they did know. Either way, it didn't bother him much, he preferred working solo most of the time anyways.

As he made his way to the War room, he was greeted with crisp salutes from the guards as soon as they saw him, and held until he disappeared through the door. When he entered the room he felt sort of awkward, seemed like almost everyone was accounted for, and once again he was one of the last ones in. He made his way to the far corner of the room and took a seat, awaiting the discussions to begin. ~I sure hope this doesn't drag on for too long. I hate staying in one place for too long.~ He thought as he began looking over his equipment to make sure it was all up to snuff He figured he might as well occupy himself as long as he could.
    blessthefall ftw

((For clarification. We are in a big mansion in the middle of the woods. We have a library. We have some tents I guess but most of the people live in the mansion.))

Jack sat still and listened to the man who was in charge of taking inventory. It was lengthy and boring. He let out a short yawn. He looked out the window at the night sky. He sighed and went back to the current top. It was important. They had to keep track of things so they would know when they would have to get more supplies soon or not. Then he thought he heard something. He looked back outside slightly startled. The night was still and quiet.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

In the dark woods something stirred. It's red eyes scanning the area. The cogs and mechanics moved and clicked and whirred inside it's body. Tiny machines ran around it's legs. It let out a mechanic growl. the robotic spider ran forward approaching the only lights in the dark woods.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Jack scanned the still night then cautiously went back to the meeting. There was a slight thump outside. Jack stood and raised his hand. Everyone fell silent. Something wasn't right. He looked outside. What was that. He squinted and tried to focus. As his night vision he saw it. "Shit! They're here!" The thing he saw was a dead body. He ran to the hall where there where dozens of crawlers entering the door. "F*ck! crawlers!" He pulled out his pistol and started shooting. It wasn't doing enough. All it did was slow them down. He heard shouting. But one scream stood out to him in particular. Jessica! He sprinted past the crawlers and ran up stairs. He busted through the door. A Crawler was approaching Jessica as she tried to crawl away in her sheets. Jack grabbed his spear next to the door and charged. He plunged it into crawler. It wriggled and stabbed the air in an attempt to stab Jack. He dug it in more. Damn things. You had to stay away from them. They were covered with blades and one touch could cut you. This was proved when one of it's blades cute Jacks leg. He dug into the crawler and it ripped almost in two killing it once and for all...

How Cute!! <3

(hehe...Erm I hope you dont care Foxy, but since im with Bloody for a few days do you mind if we post using the same aco**** a few times?? Just untill I we get rid of our ridiculous house guests at my house?)

Amber bolted out of her seat despite that she was tired and sort of slow in her movements, she grinned, crawlers were easy to deal with, or atleast to her they were. She grabbed her Baseball bat, it was titanium, and not too easy to break, though it had several dents in it. She charged out of the room, though it wasnt her smartest choice seeing as she collided with a crawler, one of the legs slicing a cut in her arm. She cursed as blood trickled from the large wound.

"Well, looks like you creepy bastards aint gong to make it easy, lets just see how it ends" She said and smiled, bringing out her gun and shooting at the Crawler. Amber managed to make a small hole in the robots main body, but the bullet was too small to do any real damage. She sighed from the effort and loss of blood. Crawlers werent so easy anymore as a few more sourounded her. She cursed, bringing out her baseball bat again, hitting a few of them as they came close to her. They never backed off, and she knew there were dozens more coming closer and going everywhere, as she could tell from the screams.

"Gah, you damnd robots!" She yelled loudly bringign the titanium bat down onto one as it charged on her, Amber had brought the bat dow onto its main body with enough force that it split the robot from its right half, sending reverberating shocks up and down Ambers arms. She dropped the bat with a yelp of pain, feeling the vibrting pain in her arm. She groaned, seeing a few dots begin to cloud her vision. mber thought quickly grabbing her bat with a weak force and running closer to the door. Luckily as she figure dthey would, the crawlers followed her determind to end her existance.

She swung at two as they neared her, creating morre blurs in her vision and seding a few splats of her blood to hit the wall due to the injury in her arm. She wrinkled her nose, "You bloody dolts pack quit a cut, but your still going to die" she yelled, bringing the bat down a few more times on another crawler, not even paying attention as she began to rapidly hit, her arms becoming jelly as they tired out. It didnt matter to her if she died, she deserved it, she was clumsy this morning, forgetting to reload her gun all the way, and her machete wouldnt do much good against a ton of crawlers whose legs are extremely sharp.

Amber looked over the horde of crawlers, most were invading rooms, or others were already in rooms, killing, destroying, making a mess of everything. An image of blood spatter intered her mind, she shook it away giving a few final swings, managing to destroy one more before another knocked her into the wall with its body, she slid down easily with a thump, the last thing she saw being Kirsjin. Are you scared yet Amber? A voice giggled before Amber officially blacked out.

-------------------------Kirsjins Turn !----------------------------------
    Bloody:: ^ What she said lol, and Chaos you spelled Kirsjin wrong again

Kirsjin grabbed her guns, they were fully loaded and she was rady o fight. She easily maneuvered a few crawlers as she made her way out of the room, she aimed easily at one that was crawling quickly towards her, sending an effective bullet to its main body, seeing as the bullet had hit one of its inner circuits the robot shut down. It was easy since they were small robots, but it could have been alot harder. She turned and saw Amber being thrown against a wall. "Dammit girl" She cursed as she maneuvere dover to Amber, shakign the girl to get up befor quickly dodging and attack. She cursed under her breath as she sent a few shots towards the oncomign wave of crawlers.

"One day im going to die, and itll be evryone heres fault!" She cursed aloud as she sent a few more bullets at the cralers, deterring them a bit as she bent down and picked Amber up. She was lucky that Amber was skinny, and smaller than her, other wise she wouldnt have been able to do this. She shot a few more rounds taking one out. A few of the crawlers advanced towards Kirsjin, but she dodged, slamming both her and Amber into the wall. A groan was heard from the girl, "Sorry Dj" She said apologetically, forcing open a nearby closet and closing the door, "Dont die in here okay! Im locking the door from the outside, ill be back once everythings done" She said to the incoherent Amber, binding her wound quickly and running. Locking the door, hopefully the Crawlers would stay away. She could only hope though.

((Ya it's cool. heheheheheheheee "Acoc*nt!" Hahahaha!))

How Cute!! <3

(LMAO! oops...I meant Account heheh.)

As Daniel heard Jack shout about the crawlers, as fast as a viper Daniel pulled out his gun and readied his dagger "Why now you crazy robots" he thought "Robots! My prototypes!" he went out of the door and threw the piece of metal to a crawler, he saw Kirsjins lock a door in a room. Jack was stabbing and shooting the crawlers, he went with Jack and with him he killed some robots, he got some deep cuts and bruises "I'm going to get my robots!" then he ran to his room, luckily his room was at the end of the hall. He slashed, stabbed and shot crawlers to lessen their numbers but they still injured him some more. He went in the room, locked the door and went to his basement. He activated the robots and in no time he went out of the hallway then shouted "Jack! Duck!" then the robots fired at the crawlers so fast. He sprinted to the door where Kirsjins locked herself and knocked it down. "Come with me!" and crawled out of the room to his room.
    Last edited by Daniel Moonlight; 07-09-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Shaun got up fast, drawing his pistol. "Finally, something interesting happening" he said, laughing. The crawlers were more of a nuisance than anything. He saw Daniel leaving the room. "Oh great, your damn pets, that'll solve anything" he said in an angry tone. Then he started shooting some of the crawlers. He was being sure to aim for their eyes, that seemed to put them down faster. He heard one crawling up behind him, and when he turned around it jumped at him, cutting down the left side of his face, and knocking him down. Then more started jumping at him. They started cutting at his arms and legs. "GET THE **** OFF ME!!!!" he yelled in frustration. He then grabbed a small blow torch from his tool belt and started cutting away at a few of them. He was able to reach his gun and shot a couple off of him songs could get up. He had a few cuts on his face, and more on his arms and legs, with blood dripping down. He ran out of the room and looked around. He saw a guard laying on the ground. "HEY" he yelled as he ran over to him, shooting a few crawlers away from him. He went down to her. "Hey, wake up, get up!" he yelled trying to get him up. "Cmon you can nap later!" he started shooting a few more rounds, but then all of a sudden his slide locked back. He was out of ammo, and his extra clips were in his room. "Oh god" he whispered to himself, as a few crawlers creeped towards him. He looked back to the guard, and he had succomed to his injuries. He grabbed his blow torch again and prepared for what seemed like a futile effort to fight them off with a small tool.
    Last edited by Jarhead4life; 07-11-2011 at 04:36 AM.
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

(( I swear Jarhead I'm going to kill your character one of these days!!!!>))
    ((Joke Joke ))
    ((Anyway Daniel's Robots saved your character ))
    ((Ze horror!!))
    Last edited by Daniel Moonlight; 07-10-2011 at 09:56 AM.

42 Reputation: 19

((Sorry you can't use Crawler or any robot software because it is all already curropted by Atlas. Hehe just ruined it mo fo!! >:-3 U mad bro?)))

((Oops this is foxy! I using my brothers phone to do this!))
    Last edited by Screenfox; 07-10-2011 at 12:20 AM.
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

(( You ruin my life ))

Jack hid Jessica and grabbed his rifle. He ran down stairs in time to shoot a crawler off of a poor refugee saving their life. He started unloading on each and every one he could. He saw Shaun. He was in trouble. F*ck, he thought as he ran over. He destroyed the small group of crawlers that were approaching Shaun. He handed Shaun a shotgun and said "Get a group together and go out there and take out that Hive!" He handed him a pack of explosives too. "Remember it shouldn't be too far away, and be sure to take out it's turret defenses too before getting to close!" He shouted above the gunfire and screaming. This surprise attack was getting worse quickly. "Come on soldiers!" he shouted to everyone "Get yourselves together! Fight them back!"...

How Cute!! <3

(It dying not may people posting naow)