if ur not a knight online player dont look at this ok..... ive quit knight online a long time ago but now im starting again because knight online got PIMPED im starting on my lv 29 rouge (it uses bows and dagger) its both i have got a few questions can non premium users go in castle siege/lunar war/and dark lunar war? and ive got on but im not sure what equipment to be using im using dual sword breakers ( its doing weak damage like 60-80 damage) and i used horn cross bow but ive moved on to horn bow with lighting damage and i have full plate rouge armor helm plate and every thing am i supposed to be using better weapons /armor? im not sure wich weapons are good for my lv im lv 29 and i have 157+3 dex

EDIT: dont flame me plz im just asking a few questions in the MMORPG section since knight online is an MMORPG and theres not a seperate knight online forum

well answer up

SECOND EDIT: im a non premuim user and it says non premium users arent allowed to log in to ares at this time?!?!? what time can i log in

THIRD EDIT:is server ares 3 under inspection i try to connect to it and it says connecting to server is succesful but logging into the game has failed and cmon people awnswer god fwuk