The Descent

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

((Okayy, by far this is totally my deepest character evah!))
    Name: AvaRose (Ava) Edwards
    Personality: A sweet girl, very shy, secretive, very trusting and quiet.
    Appearance: Ava is very pretty. She has white-ish blonde hair, and eyes that are so dark seem purple. But they are really blue. Her skin is pale, and almost translucent.
    Profession: Waitress
    Equipment: Carries a small pistol in her handbag.
    History: When Ava was a little girl her father went out to try and get aboveground. Her mother thought he was crazy and kicked him out. She never saw her father since. Ava's mom then had to get a second job to support three kids, Virgil and Thalia, Ava's older fraternal twins, and herself the baby of the house. One day, her mom was cooking and it started a house fire, trapping her family inside. Ava was currently outside, trying to sell clothes her mom made, on the street. When her mother and older siblings didn't make it out of the house, she was sent to live with her Aunt and Uncle on her father's side. They cared for her and homeschooled her, hoping that she can find a good job to support herself. She left her Aunt and Uncle when she turned 22, and got a job waitressing to pay her apartment bills.
    Extra: Due to the devastaing loss of her family, Ava sometimes has extreme manic episodes, that can sometimes lead to hallucinations or fits of rage. And she is really good at cards.
    Last edited by aubrypaige2; 09-14-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

Name: Fivel Lansicome
    Personality: Fivel is kind, good natured, and sweet. She is very helpful and likes to be around people at all times. She has a split personality though, and can switch from two differant people easily. Her second personality, though holding the same name and looks, is easily described as mean sarcastic and harsh, with a tendancy to be blood thirsty.
    Appearance:
    Profession: Merchant
    Equipment: Mainly her rucksack that is filled with odd items for selling.
    History: Fivel grew up as the adopive daughter of Eveh and Ronald Lansicome, who had adopted her after hier own daughter Serra had died in a horrible accident. At the time Fivel was six when she was adopted, having before lived in a less than kind family that seemed to thing everything she did was bad. Fivel quickly grew accustomed to her new family, and lived six more years with them.

At age twelve her adopted parents caught a horrible disease that was travelng fast through their small colony, and to save herself from also catching the disease she packed a bag, stole some items from her neighbors, and left to start a new life as a merchant. She started travelling with a young man by the name of Seven, both of them selling and trading goods so that they could stay alive. It was after a few years of trvelling with Seen that Fivel decided that she had learned enough to travel on her own, so with a heavy heart she said good bye to her only friend and set out for a new colony to settle down in.
    Extra: None.
    Last edited by bleed_it_out22; 07-18-2011 at 07:06 PM.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

42 Reputation: 19

((Alright! We'll start then!))

~Years ago~

A younger Adam is racing down the old cliff path. He is playing a soldier. He shoots with his stick gun killing monsters and bandits. He is playing alone as usual. It's unfortunate, but he manages. He reaches the bottom of the cliff and stops. His eyes are wide with amazement. Before him lay and old Ship. This was where he started planning to achieve his dream.

~Modern Day~

Grown Adam steps into the bar with a serious look on. He scans the place before he located what he was looking for. Everyone knew he was done fixing his ship. This was where they would gather to help fly it through the mines and to the surface. In this town everyone knew everyone. Adam walked up to the bar and ordered a drink. H was sitting next to and old war veteran. "Hey," he said smoothly "So I heard you were an old war soldier. I could use someone like you for my journey to the surface." He took a drink. He was hoping others would come by and put their names in to help fly his trash hep...
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Ava saw Adam sitting at the bar. She adjusted her tray carried on her left hand, dropped off some beers on her way, refilled some drinks and charged a few customers their supper. It was more crowded than usual tonight, probably because it was payday. They came to the bar and waste some of their money on smokes and spirits. But these people down here were tough. They didn't get intoxicated with just one or two shots, it usually took a whole paycheck to get thrown out of the bar. Of course, this happens rarely, but sometimes we'd get a few tired souls looking for some time to cool down. Ava quickly scanned the bar, someone calling out, "Waitress!" It took her some time, the bar was very noisy. She saw a couple, the newlywed Joneses, sharing a beer on tap. How sweet. She walked over to them, refilled their drink, gave them a friendly smile that said, "Y'all come back now, ya' here!" and went back to waitressing. She adjusted her apron, fixed her tray still balanced on her hand, and walked over to Adam. He was talking to some dark brood, drinking some strange spirits (probably a new creation of Brad's). "I haven't seen you around in a while, Adam. Thought you left to the surface without me," She said.
    Listens like Spring and talks like June

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Brad stood behind the bar, leaning against the wall. He looked around at all the patrons. Then he saw a familiar face sit down. It was Adam. "Hey Adam, the usual" he asked. When he got Adam his drink he saw he was talking to an old war hero from around there. Brad tried to listen in on their conversation but also had to keep the drunk customers from sobering up. He liked most of the people drunk a lot better than sober. So he was kind of trying to listen in while getting the drinks.
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

(Lol. Was that godmodding referance to Bleed because we like to control each other? Or some other reason? And btw, Rush does actually wear the mask thats in her profile picture )

Rush stared blankly at the people zig zagging thier way around with no regard for wo they bump into, or who gets lost in the crowd. She shook her head, clearing her mind and eyes. No, now there was nobody but a few people milling around, the swath of people had been a trick of her tired mind. Or, trick of her mind atleast. She pulled her jacket closer, bathing in the warmth that the normally cold brown bomber jacket brought to her. She strode foreward without a word,bumpig into a few of the people who were milling around. Without even saying sorry she entered a bar, eyes downcast as she took a seat in the corner, eyes never moving from the floor.

It had been this way for the last month or so, dont look at people, and dont get noticed. She had never been to big of a people person, and it wasnt a very attractive trait for friendship to tell people you had psychopothy. No, it was much easier to stay unnoticed.

Another mind trick flashed beside her, the vision of an old man sitting hunched over, cleaning his pistol. Rush looked away, the flashback something she didnt want to see. Only she felt compelled to it, the man had shot himself before Rush could look back to him, and her flashback dissapeared. Leaving her to stare at someone she didnt know. Crusing herself for falling for her insistant flashbacks, she emotionlessly turned away and huddled down in her seat.
    Raindeer Kim, Raindeer.~ Me to my friend.
    I feel so used, lost, swirling in my subconsciouse, cannot pick up the peices, ive just lost this game. Senslessly trying to avoid the pain, but only to feel it again. Are you here to help me? Or are you one of them? Do you want to save me? Or are you trying to kill me? Oh well, I am lost, swirling round and round again.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Leon was defending the north part of town from a monster, his team was scattered. The monster was already weakened, he signaled at Alpha too call for reinforcements. He climbed a tall rock and pulled out his dagger, he ran then jumped at the monster, stabbing down the sword as he reached the monsters skin. The monster roared and was trying to shake Leon off but he had a tight grip on his dagger, he signaled his team to get the ropes and tie it around the monsters legs. His team got the ropes and charged together going in circles around the monster, Alpha went to the battlefield with a team. The reinforcements is shooting and slashing at the monster, Leon's team did a pull with the ropes and the monster fell down. Leon got off the monster's back and sliced a part of it's carapace which was very hard and perfect for armor. "Good job team, let's go home." The guards went back to their houses but Leon went to the Smith and told the smith to make a helmet out of it, after that he went to the bar and sat on a random chair somewhere at the corner and called the waitress for food.

Ava turned toward the door of the bar. It had been opened and closed, briefly revealing the cold night outside. New people she had to wait on. "Hold on, Adam, I'll be right back." She adjusted her tray and walked toward the people that were waiting to be served. She went to a scruffy man first, a monster-hunter by the looks of him. "Hi, I'm Ava, I'll be your waitress tonight. Can I get you anything?" She said the rehearsed line without blinking. Ava has worked at the bar ever since she was old enough to sell alchohol legally, plenty of time to get comfortable saying those two sentences to customers without letting her shyness get in the way.
    Listens like Spring and talks like June

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

would like to join,
    Name:Jack langstrom
    Personality: Jack is an extremely flirtatious man, with the problem of not knowing who is taken, and who isn't. He is known to the women of the colony. He doesn't like Buzzkills, but there alright, just trying to stop him from fighting. He gets into a lot of fights.
    Appearance:He wears a Leather Jacket, and Black jeans, with leather boots. http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_Ledger
    Profession:Colony soldier
    Equipment:A long strange Knife, Throwing Knives, an Axe, and a Trinket with a strange symbol.
    History: Jack was in The war,(he was nineteen)He was on the front lines. He watched his friend Die. He watched his commanding officer Flee, and he said"you are the lieutenant now Jack, i cant be here or the deal is off." Jack took the lieutenants insignia from his fallen coat. and ordered a retreat.He was later discharged from the upr, and came to this colony to look after the Daughter of a dead friend, her name is...

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

"Give me three bottles of beer. Gotta keep under stress you know, expecting another creature a little later at the West part of the colony" Leon chatted away with the waitress "Well? Where's my beer?" he pounded his hand on the table, waiting for his beer.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast