The Descent

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

(( can I still join))

Name: Kris Stover
    Personality: Spastic, Responsible, hardworking, smart and stubborn.
    Appearance:
    Profession: Barista (half bartender half waitress)
    Equipment: knife and a pistol
    History: Kris grew up without a dad, he went missing when she was little. Everybody thought he made it back to the surface, she still thinks to this day it was an attack by one of the guards, since he tried to get out. Her mother died when Kris was 18. It was an accidental death that Kris doesn’t like to talk about.
    Extra: Kris still has an over whelming curiosity of what the truth is about her father, so she tends to space out.
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 12

((OI! Heyah screeneh.. Member me? Just wondering if I could join in on this.. It sounds similar to one of my old RP's... Just not as... Mythical xD I'll wait for a reply before I post a sheet. ^^))
    92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

"Dance with who brung you" ~ My grandfather. Other than that I have no idea where the quote came from =o But I will personally buy one person a game if they can figure out what it means ;P Thier choice.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

(confused)

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

"Alright, alright, calm down. Three beers, geesh." Ava walked back toward the kitchen, grabbing three bottles of beer- contemplating spitting in them. But she wasn't cruel, so she let this one go. She went back to the table with the grouchy man, and gave him his beer. After rolling her eyes, she went to find some more customers.
    Listens like Spring and talks like June

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Brad saw Ava walk by, kind of angrily. "You ok?" he asked her as she went by, but she didn't answer him. He could tell when to stay out of her way, and this was probably one of those times.
    (writers block)
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Rush waved her ahnd in the air, attempting to flag Ava down as she tried to ignore everyone else. As she was, it looked as if se had been crying, but her eyes were covered by sunglasses, despite the fact that they were under ground and it was highly unlikely much sun would be getting in her eyes. She cleared her throat, getting ready to order as soon as Ava saw her. She wasnt sure yet, but she would probably be getting the strongest drink she could Possibly get, she sifted through her wallet, making sure she had enough to get properly drunk. With a nod of satisfaction, or atleast a nod and an understanding that she was satisfied, she took of her sunglasses and revealed her shuny blue eyes that still seemed to be glazed over with some sort of pain. She let her long blonde hair fly free. Not that anybody cared, but in a way the twenty three year old seemed to emit a dangerous aura around her.
    Raindeer Kim, Raindeer.~ Me to my friend.
    I feel so used, lost, swirling in my subconsciouse, cannot pick up the peices, ive just lost this game. Senslessly trying to avoid the pain, but only to feel it again. Are you here to help me? Or are you one of them? Do you want to save me? Or are you trying to kill me? Oh well, I am lost, swirling round and round again.

((waiting for acceptance *sadness*))

42 Reputation: 19

((Hey I'm back, I was gone for like two weeks!! Anyway. You guys are accepted, bu Immabrit, I wanna hear more out of you then you usually post. And hey there Amber! Great to have you back! Please I'd be heart broken if you didn't join! I'll probably post later tonight.))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

((yep, i have been working on that.))
    Jack walked into this part of the colony, a new place to him. "Ahh so this is it. My new home." The soldier said hefting his duffle bag. "Guess i should get over to the barracks, My new commander is waiting." Not very enthusiastic, he walked over to the town sqaure and looked for the barracks, but he couldn't see much in this light so he trudged over to a nearby Bar. "Hello miss, but please could i get a beer." he said politely to the barista. "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" He asked the young blonde woman. He set down his duffle bag by the door, and took a seat at the womans table, she seemed a bit down. "hello there, i am the new lieutenant. Do you know where the barracks is?"

42 Reputation: 19

((Oh wait. I should probably mention that our little colony doesn't have a military or anything like that. So we don't have leuitenants or barracks. Sorry, didn't notice that in your history))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast