The Descent

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

More like guards, or a standing militia of sorts.

42 Reputation: 19

((No there isn't really anything like that. The best we've got are like deputies. This is a really small colony way on the border lands. We aren't ruled by any government except for our own mayor.))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

((Hmm, can i be a sherrif?))

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Leon saw a man entered the bar, he looks new to this part of the colony. "Probably trained for weaponry, he looks buff. Maybe I can invite him to my team" He thought. Leon went over to the man and said "Hello, I'm Leon Hall leader of the Monster Hunters. You look like you want an exciting job, would you like to join my team?"

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

((I sincerely hope this post isn't dead. Aubrypaige2 encouraged me to not kill off her people. I'm playing for her, and if she finds out her child is dead... I'm going to die. But that's okay, you know, if it is dead. She probably won't *really* kill me. So, if it's not actually dead and just slightly unconcious, I'm going to post.))

Ava smiled weakly at Rush, and whipped her head around when a man asked for a beer. She nodded politely and sighed gruffly to Rush. If it was any other kind of day, she would just hold herself together, but it was just not a good day. She even ignored her friend. I'm so lousy, she thought to herself, So friggin' emotional.

"I'm afraid i can't sir, i am the new Marshall. So i have to keep the peace 'round here." he said to the man, Leon was it. He had seen how the Monster Hunter was acting, it was disrespectful. He pulled up to his face and spoke in a hushed tone."Now if you wouldn't mind, please don't insult and disrespect the waitress, if there is something i will not have, it is disrespect to a lady. Am i clear? jack released the mans collar, and walked over to his seat by the blonde woman. Jack, jack, what have you gotten yourself into?

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Leon, so irritated, stab his knife on the table glared at the new comer with pure hatred. He pulled out his knife, threw it at a vacant table and sat there. Murmuring to himself. "That one's going to pay," sharpening his knife "going to pay"

Ava saw the two guys getting into it. She waited on Rush (two huge cherry vodka storms) and went over to Jack. She patted his shoulder, and said, "Thanks Jack. That was sweet of you to stand up for me." Ava fixed her hair in a hair tie, wiped crumbs off her apron, and cleared her throat. "What have you gotten yourself into this time? Did you see his knife?"
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

"yes, i saw it. I saw him disrespecting you miss and i will not stand for it, if he wishes to trifle with me then so be it. He will end up in cuffs either way." He said to the waitress, she hadn't seen jack's knife yet. "Miss, he has a nice trophy knife, but i have a knife from the wars, where we used them for more than skinning wolves." jack reached into his bag and drew an even larger knife."This is my knife, but i try not to resort to violence." He put away the knife, and walked back to the man. "It seems like we are going to have a problem, so i am going to have to ask you to pay for the damages. Or come with me and have a night in jail, and we can ask the mayor about it."

Ava was in awe as Jack pulled out a very large, very sharp knife. He put it away and walked back to the man. She stood up, pulled herself together, and waited on some more people. He's so sweet. Not like the other men from the war, She thought, They're so hard, and skittish. Ava took the order of a nice woman, who's already had four beers, a young couple, and an old coot that was way too flirty for an eighty year old.
    Last edited by Aevi_Thorne; 09-18-2011 at 06:05 PM.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast