The Descent

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

When this unworthy new comer said that to his face he looked mad, then it turned to a sneer. He took his pack, opened it and various weapons, treasures, riches and even a crown went out. "In every ugly creature is a treasure, apparently it's true" he twirled a cross bow in his hands "Get anything new comer" his expression changed into serious "But when you make Leon mad again"
    He let the crossbow bolt loose pinning the tray of the previous waitress who gave him beer. "It won't be good" Leon started examining the jewels in the crown and various gold coins and items. "You never know what a monster eats" wiping off some sticky liquid from a broad sword.
    Last edited by Daniel Moonlight; 09-16-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

"Excuse me, but that was your last chance. Now you will have to come with me. He cuffed the man who was being a nuisance, he had made a real fool of himself had the monster hunter. "Now, i am going to take you to the station, for Disturbance of the peace. The man resisted, he struggled, and attempted to hit jack. " and resisting arrest, i am here to protect this colony, whether it be from outside attacks, or disturbers of the peace. He walked out into the night, and made his way to the station...

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Cuffed, Leon expected this and to think that this marshal thought he won. He felt the needle he planned for this escape. He began twisting the needle in the cuff, he broke free but he didn't want to let this marshal know, so he walked with the marshal. He let the cuffs loose and put the cuffs on one marshal's hand and the other one on a metal pipe connected to the ground. "I told you didn't I? Tsk, tsk, tsk" Leon went back to the bar with an unapproving look. He stashed back his treasures and waited for the waitress to take hi order again.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

The trick to it is speed, and contact.He thought, and then banged his cuffs together, and broke them. "now, you are coming with me sir. Jack said calm as always. He then hit Leon in four pressure points with such force, that he was knocked unconscious. "OK, which way is the Jail mam?"He said in his ever calm tone, slinging the now unconscious Leon over his shoulder. He listened to the bartenders directions, and made his way to the jail.

Well, that's that. Jack thought about that girl from the inn. Could that be 'jimmie's' little girl, no, it can't be her.
    Jack, took out a picture from his jacket pocket, he stared falling into a light despair. The picture was of 'Jane', his wife...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

(Is it too late to join?)

Nice roleplaying game. Like it.

A caving expedition goes horribly wrong, as the explorers become trapped and ultimately pursued by a strange breed of predators.
    Last edited by halmel785; 12-03-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345