Hollow Creek

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default Hollow Creek

All across the world and odd accurance has happened, the lights went out, and suddenly, everybody vanished. Leaving nothig but thier clothes behind, and what little memory was left of them. If you were lucky enough, you would have slept through this, and stayed alive, or if you happened to have had a flashlight with you, then you would have also stayed alive. But now the dangers lurk all around us, everywhere, the days have become shorter, the nights longer, and now the fog enveloped town of Hollow Creek has become a deadly zone, where creatures beyond imagination lurk.

All those nightmarish creatures you dreamed about when you were a child, have come to life, ready to take the life of any one. Despite Hollow creeks danger, it is also a safe haven, being one of the only "Human" towns left. During the day, it belongs to the humans, but during the night, when the fog lifts slightly, it belongs to "them."

Monsters are all around us, threatining to kill us. All because of what? Why are these creatures appearing so suddenly in the place of humans? And maybe themost important question of all is, which side are you on?

::Plot::

The world as we know it has been over run by monsters that you never knew existed, and now, the last surviving humans travel in colonies, travelling by day, and hiding by night. All to find Hollow Creek, one of the last thriving civilizations. Only, asmission to hollow creek is not alloud, any outsiders are turned away. Those who have lived in Hollow Creek and know nothing of these horrible creatures, are kept oblivious, and on a short leash, due to the shorter days, there is a curfew of 4:00 PM. And you must be awake as soon as the sun rises. Only, for a select few teenagers who decided it would be fun to break this curfew rules, they are going to learn the hard way that survival, is the key to life.

::Setting::

Hollow Creek, a town that is enveoped in fog, with a population of fourty two. Its so small that everybody knows each other, and mostly everybody gets along. Despite the curfew most kids obey this rule, only, there are those few who dont. Inconsequintantly, as soon as they break this rule, nobody seems to notice.

::Creatures::

Neophytes:: Haf-vampire, half-human. They have yet to make the change to vampire, wich makes them a slight bit more dangerous because of thier intense thirst, and need to fulfill thier hunger. Neophytes cannot become Vampires untill they drink the blood of thier maker. Neophytes are nearly indestrcutible, but since they are still half human, a gun shot through the head or through the heart gets rid of them easily.

Vampires:: Full vampires who ahve the abbility to turn humans into Neophytes. Wich dosent happen often because of the poision. The venom in thier fangs make it hard for older people to become neophytes, because it burns them out quicker, but it is easy to turn a child into a neophyte. The only way to kill a vampire is to decapitate thier heads.

Shadows:: A phenomenon that happens when the lights go out, you dissapear without a trce, and become a shadow. Though this makes humans become crazy and they attempt to kill and steal another humans body, wich in turn turns that human into a shadow. There are an infinite amount of shadows and they can only be killed by light.

Scorchers:: Fire based creatures that seem to always be on fire, they are easy to spot, but hard to kill. And even after they die they are ressurected a second time as Smokers. Scorchers need to feast of flesh to survive, wich is why many humans go missing. There arnt alot of Scorchers in Hollow Creek, wich is good, because the only way to kill them is lure them to a lage water source, and trick them into dousing thier own flame, wich to humans, would be a heart.

Ferals:: Large dog-like creatures that seem to be all blood and burnt flesh, with very flexibe bodies and the basic instinct to kill. They are easy to kill, but they multiply easily as well, and seem to be everywhere. They tend to feed on both the flesh of the dead, and of the living, and seem to hang out in graveyards and dark places like that.

Smokers:: The doused version of Scorchers, hey let out a smoke from thier chests and faces that can kill ou if breathed in enough. This is thier best attack and the easiest way to kill them is the douse them a second time, completly destroying thier flame.

(There are more, but I will type them out later )

::Rules::

No godmodding
    Pg-16
    Keep foul language to a medium.
    This has no Defined plot, but its more like we are trapped in the night time world of Hollow Creek, and must survive.
    This is sort of based off of both Silent hill, and vanishing on seventh street.

::Skeletons::

Name:
    Personality:
    Weapons: (You dont actually get weapons at the beggining, but you can obtain these listed weapons as you go)
    Extra:

::Other Info::

I will not be directly in this, I will be like a game master, controlling the monsters and what items you find and when. Think of this as sort of a game, where theres a fifty percent chance you will find something.

Also, the Night world Of Hollow Ceek goes on forever if you dont find a way out. The way out will become clear later as soon as this is more developed.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Name: Fallon Dayne
    Apperance: 5 foot nothing and never seeming to get any talle each year. Fallon ahs long platinum blonde hair and deep ivy green eyes. She has pale skin, and a sark birthmark on the left side of her neck that looks like a hicky.
    Personality: Sharp tongued, qucik witted, shy, and sarcastic.
    Weapons: X2 handguns, and a machete
    Extra: None.
    Raindeer Kim, Raindeer.~ Me to my friend.
    I feel so used, lost, swirling in my subconsciouse, cannot pick up the peices, ive just lost this game. Senslessly trying to avoid the pain, but only to feel it again. Are you here to help me? Or are you one of them? Do you want to save me? Or are you trying to kill me? Oh well, I am lost, swirling round and round again.

Name: AvaRose (Ava) Edwards
    Apperance: Really short, and her hair is a pretty pale blonde color. She has very translucent skin, and her eyes are a very dark brown, almost black. She and Virgil look exactly the same except he is taller than her, he's about 5'11.
    Personality: Very sweet, quiet, shy, and secretive.
    Weapons: None.
    Extra: When she was a little girl, her father died from a Scorcher attack. She has a twin brother, Virgil, and her mother died when she was born. They live together and take care of each other. And Virgil is hopelessly gay.
    Last edited by aubrypaige2; 07-20-2011 at 01:31 AM.
    Listens like Spring and talks like June

Rock Man Reputation: 11

Name: Danny Neeson
    Apperance: about 5'11" with longish honey brown hair, and pale brown eyes that are flecked with slivers of green and gold. His skin is pale-ish, and he seems to always have a cocky grin on his face.
    Personality: Sharp-tongued, witty, sarcastic, cocky, and like to tease the others.
    Weapons: His fists at first, later on a sword
    Extra: His entire family died of a feral attack, the big brutes somehow managed to survive the sunlight, and attack them while they slept. Luckily Danny got out before they could get to him.

Name: Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire "No last name"
    Apperance: Long black hair, with a layer of red underneath. She has pale skin, and ruby red eyes. She wears a dark cloak that mostly disguises her. Underneath she wears steel toed combat boots, and a very short dress that is this: Colour
    Personality: Careless, free, unbound by any sort of chains linking her to this world. She despises humans, or atleast, her first personality does. In truth Ruby has a range of psychotic problems, from Schizophrenia, to split personality. Her first personality, as Ruby herself, is something less than human, and more animalistic, wishing to kill all i her path. Her second Personality, Sapphire, is the human side of her, something that seemes to just want to help, yet knows that she s dangerous. And her third personality, Emerald, maybe her most dangerous of all. nobody knows what Emerald is thinking, they only know that she is quit, anc detached from everythign around her.
    Weapons: None, she dont need em.
    Extra: Nobody really knows what Ruby is, wether shes human, or something else. All anybody knows is that she was born in the darkness of Hollow creek long with the other monsters. Other than that, Ruby just seems to exist, floating through Hollow Creek like a ghost. Sometimes, she even appears to be talking with the creatures. And be careful, because if you catch her eye, youll end up dead before you could ever see the light of day.

(Me n Seven were talking about this being a cool character last night, and to clear up all confusion, Ruby will have three colors for each personality. But only for dialouge, other than that, above the post wichever personality she is in will be in bold likehis: Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire. She is a pre approved character, who id like to add, is human.)
    Last edited by bleed_it_out22; 07-25-2011 at 09:37 PM.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

((Umh, how many people before we start this?))
    Listens like Spring and talks like June

(Hmm, Well i figured we could get atleast one more, But ill just start of anyways. I will control a few NPCs and such, along with my own character. Who will be like a guide of some sort who is on the humans side.

Name: Feral Leisman
    Apperance:Feral is what happens when Neophytes feed of of Ferals, they become less than human, with the features of an animal. He has fangs, black dog ears, and a black dogs tail. His skin is pale-ish and he has medium lenght black hair that is slightly shaggy, but in a good way, and blood red eyes.
    Personality: Cold, and harsh towards people. Feral is mostly silent, and does whatever he wants. Though he is on the humans side there is one side of him that thirsts for blood and flesh. being a dangerous halfling mix he is shunned by the creature society as being something lesser than them. He is often a bit dominating, but that feeling goes away after you get to know him.
    Weapons: None
    Extra: He became a Neophyte by choice, he was determined to chge the standings of Hollow creeks society, and reveal this dangerous world for what it really is. Feeding of off a feral was an ironic incident.

As you see, he is a bit of a survival guide for the humans trapped in the night world of Hollow creek. I changed my mind about being directly in this because I found it easier to have a character. Anyways anybody can still join)

Social standings of the moment:
    Fallon Dayne: Maybe.Someday>> Your dialouge color shall beRoyal Blue
    AvaRose Edwards: Aubrypaige2>>Your dialouge color shall be DarkSlateGray
    Danny Nesson: bleed_It_out22>> Your dialouge color shall be Sienna
    Feral Leisman: SevenAshes>> Your dialouge color shall be Dark Red
    Haylee Kriss: Midnight4choas>> Your dialouge color shall be DarkOrchid
    "Him": Immabrit>> Your Dialouge color sall be Slate Gray
    (Anybody who joins later will be added)

Hollow Creek: Midnight

The little town of Hollow Creek was in a silent hush as night fell over the darkened town. Everywhere you looked the fog began to blanket the town in gray miasma, hiding the world of night from the citizens who wanted to not beleive that there were such creatures living in the world. Atop he watch towar two guards stood, guns ready to shoot anybody who came near the gates of town. Hollow creek was a dangerous safe zone, as long as there was control, the humans were safe from the creatures of night that dwelled withen the fog banked town.

A man in his fifties stalked up to the gates, two children by his side. His wide had died ages ago by a wild Feral attack, and he was seeking refuge. One of the children, a blonde haired boy whimpered as the shadows seemed to move. One guard nodded to the other, and with three gunshots, the small family was dead.

Inside the walls of Hollow Creek the creatures began to stir, Shadows slithered through out the allyways, and Vampires prayed on the innocent children who snuck out of bed. In one particular section of the world, a boy with red eyes stared hungrily at a human who had found its way out of bed. Feral had not fed in a while, and his hunger burned deeply.

(ANYBODY MAY STILL JOIN! Also, you may control any and all NPCs, like the guards, random people, creatures. Just not each others characters )
    Last edited by SevenAshes; 07-25-2011 at 02:31 AM.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

"Dammit" Fallon cursed as she tapped her flashlight against the brick wall, hittign a few shadows as they scurried away from the light. With a hiss they dissapeared from the view of Fallons flashlight. She gave a small nod of satisfaction as the bright light of her flashlight stopped flickering. She would need new batteries soon if she was to survive any longer than she had.

Fallon heard a few gunshots and shook her head, thinking about the guards who were trapped in the night world of Hollow Creek as well. Durng the day the old watch towar seemed abandoned, or atleast that was how it had looked to Fallon before she stupidly left her bed and travelled into the foggy square, only to be nearly illed by a damned Feral. She looked around angrily, hr flashlight flickering this way and that.

Fallon wasnt afraid of the vampires, or Neophytes, or even the Ferals. She was just worried about the shadows. Anything that could steal your soul without attacking is easily the biggest enemy of somebody who wishes to keep her skin. She walked a few paces away from the brick wall, staring around. The damned fog blocked most of her view, but from a view she could see another human, wandering around idly. It seemed to be a girl of some sort, with raggedy clothes and a wicked grin on her face. Fallon shook her head sadly, a crazed human in the night world of Hollow creek was not unusual. But it was somehow ging her less confidance at survival.
    Raindeer Kim, Raindeer.~ Me to my friend.
    I feel so used, lost, swirling in my subconsciouse, cannot pick up the peices, ive just lost this game. Senslessly trying to avoid the pain, but only to feel it again. Are you here to help me? Or are you one of them? Do you want to save me? Or are you trying to kill me? Oh well, I am lost, swirling round and round again.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

(Omg I love Sienna lol, thats my husbands sisters name )

Danny whistled casually as he strolled down the dimly lit street of Hollow creek. Hands in his pockets and eyes closed. He was safe from the shadows as long as the street lights stayed lit just a bit. Although there were other dangers, like the guards who often got bored atop thier post and decided to shoot random nighttimmers, that are stuck in this part of the world. Or the Vampires that like to change innocents into Neophytes, and then leave them for dead. Or the Ferals that likes to feast on peoples flesh. He chuckled darklyo himself, wandering how it was that he ended up in this fu*ked up place, running for his life and surviving off of food found in peoples houses.

A Skittering noise by his feet alerted him, and he looked down to see a Feral pup, too big to do any damage, but not so small that it couldnt growl or snap at him. Danny knew that the mother Feral probably abandoned it, as Ferals tend to do when they give birt. He bent down and picked up the pup. He stared at it intensly. Baby Ferals didnt loose thier fur or skin untill they grew older, or untill they got into a fight with a scorcher. So this one still had its dog-like looks and dark black fur.

"You hungry Little guy?" Danny asked, looked around for the nearest dead human. Afe feet away the remains of a young man were piled against a water fountain, probably by Ferals. He took the little dog creature over to the body and began to walk away. Only, the Feral pup followed him, yipping and whining at Danny everytime he walked away. Finnaly Danny sighed and tuned, facing the still puppy looking creature.

" This isnt how it works little guy, your supposed to grow up and probably kill me, not love me" He said as the little creature rubbed against his leg, whining as it tried to wobble around him on unsteady legs. He sighed, picking up the little dog and groaning as it fell asleep in his arms. He considered killing it, or drownin it in the fountain in the square. But as he looked at its innocent sleeping face he couldnt bring himself to do it."Fine, I guess your staying with me" He said a bit heavily, walking back to the street lights and carrying the pup with him.

(I already asked Seven If I could have a Feral as a pet. He said yes. And also, he gave me a little bit of information, the reason adult ferals have hardly any skin is because thier fur falls off if they get in fights with scorchers, here are still a few adult Ferals in Hollow Creek that still have fur. All the info about Ferals in my post is in accordance to what Seven has told me already)
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

(( can i have the color Dark Orchid please(: ))

Name: Haylee Kriss
    Apperance: 5’ 2”, dark brown hair with hazel eyes, tan-ish skin.
    Personality: Kind and gentle for the most part but has a harsh temper, funny, smart, and stubborn.
    Weapons: knives and her brothers gun(her favorite are her two double blades)
    Extra: When she was little her big brother died protecting Haylee and her mother Kimberly from a Neophyte. Now Haylee and her mother live alone taking care of each other.
    EDIT: Due to that she sometimes spaces out and has flashbacks of the neophyte attack.
    Last edited by Midnight4chaos; 07-26-2011 at 08:53 AM.
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

(Accepted and ye you can have Dark Orchid, I am adding you to the social standings as wespeak. But also, you may only start with your brothers gun since it is part of your history. But the other weapons will be found later. Also, if the mother is going to be part of the Rp, you must either make a sheet for her, or make it so that she is an NPC that only you/or anybody can control)
    EDIT: Also nice with the names I know who you were thinking of.
    Last edited by SevenAshes; 07-25-2011 at 02:15 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast