Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Creek

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

( Ofncourse you may join Amberwolfe)

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Confused already by the fog, Fallon saw somebody gesture for her to follow. She stared for a moment her deep ivy green eyes searching for the figure in the darkness, wandering if she had really saw the person. And then a flash of a dark figure. Fallon nodded, quickly following the person. She didnt even stop to think, who knew what this person could have in mind telling a seventeen year old to follow them. But her light was out, and she could feel the shadows slinking closer and closer. She sped up a bit, getting closer to the person. As far as she could tell the person was a guy, but that wasnt saying alot seeing as he had a big hoodie on and the fog was obsucring Fallons vision.

She flicked her blonde hair to the side and looked around, a few dead bodies littered the streets, some even seemed to be drained of life. She shivered, the darkness closing in on her like something out of a horror movie.
    "So uh...Who are you?" She aksed, eyes drifting around her to the abandoned buildings and many different shadows. Far away she could see the begginings of dawn starting to peek out over the town. Only, she knew that they would still be stuck there, in the night world of Hollow Creek. They would be in solitude, not ever being able to see the suns light except for the small shaft of light that hardly touched the town.

"Everything is so dark....." She whispered to herself.
    Raindeer Kim, Raindeer.~ Me to my friend.
    I feel so used, lost, swirling in my subconsciouse, cannot pick up the peices, ive just lost this game. Senslessly trying to avoid the pain, but only to feel it again. Are you here to help me? Or are you one of them? Do you want to save me? Or are you trying to kill me? Oh well, I am lost, swirling round and round again.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

He turned a corner, into an alleyway with a roof against the rain and sat down and jestured for her to do the same.
    He said one thing. In a calm voice."don't worry about the shadows." he saw her shivering on the bench and put his hand into the wallspace behind them, and took out a warm jacket and offered it to her.

Fallon nodded, taking the jacket with thanks. it wasnt so much just the shadows that freaked her out, it was the fact that they could take your soul, and leave nothing behind but your clothes. She shook the thoughts away, turning towards the guy, "Erm well, thanks I guess? But I dont really know who you are. I havnt seen very many sane people around lately."She said with a shrug, using a spare hair tie on her wrist to put her hair up, slipping the jacket on and readjusting her jeans so that the pockets didnt hang out. She looked around some more, unable to stop the nervous flickering of her ees. it was instinct to do so, and seemed to be subconsciously done.
    I feel so used, lost, swirling in my subconsciouse, cannot pick up the peices, ive just lost this game. Senslessly trying to avoid the pain, but only to feel it again. Are you here to help me? Or are you one of them? Do you want to save me? Or are you trying to kill me? Oh well, I am lost, swirling round and round again.

He looked at the girl and nodded. "yes well, you can go to sleep, i will keep the creatures away."
    He said as he saw her nervously shaking. "well, I don't have a name, but everyone calls me Him."
    He said as he took off his hoody, and he seemed to be about 18 with dark red hair tha comes down to his collarbones
    Last edited by immabrit; 07-27-2011 at 01:28 AM.

(During the day there is very little light in the town, you can see a few peekings of light in the distance, but thats about it)

Hollow Creek: Daytime

The guards vanished without a trace from thier posts, like ghosts dissapearing in the wind. They reappeared in the eastern watch towar, seeking out the intruders that seemed to be trying to break through the walls defenses. With a nods to each other they opened fire on the travelers. Keeping them away form the diseased and forsaken safegrounds.

Unknown to many of the nighters that travelled silently through Hollow creek, a darkness was spreading quickly. A Flock of vampires, headed towards any humans they could find, prepared to feast upon the humans innocent blood.

Feral lunged at the crazed human, drinking her blood and killing her, letting his dark red eyes fade back to thier normal vibrant red color. He looked aorund, spotting a few humans walked away, he noticed one was a a girl. The other a boy. They headed towards a church. He rolled his eyes simply and turned away.

Fallon raised her eyebrow, letting a small laugh escape, "You kidding? I dont sleep" She said a bit cockily, though with an off almost crazed voice. She shook her head, "Sorry, I just dont sleep alot, messes with my brain. Problem is, i cant sleep, Insomnia is a real B*tch ya know?" She said a bit more comfortable. She looked around, tilting her head, atleast she knew he wasnt some old guy that was dragging Fallon of. And from what she could tell, he wasnt one of the crazed either. She put her hand out, "Im Fallon" She said with a smile.

(Just wanted to say Fallon is said like Fall-an)

He sensed something with this creature, it wasn't all feral, but not quite neophite either. "I know you, from the 'Dark'i saved you from the pack of ferals that made you this way.".(the place where no humans dwell, and the creatures roam permanently.) he said this so that only the creature could hear. He then began talking to the girl again, "fallon, that is a beautiful, but i have no name, the people call me 'Him'.
    Last edited by immabrit; 07-27-2011 at 01:40 AM.

Feral was slightly startled, but then again, who wouldnt be. Her turned to where the voice was, wandering who this human was. he wlaked form the shadows, his vibrant red eyes blazing on the two humans. The girl, seemed overly nervous, the guy who had talked to feral, seemed to be..Differant. Feral laughed darkly, "Two little humans alone on the streets, simply put, theres monsters rampaging as the day grows nearer. Soon enough your blood will be spilled too." He stared at his longer than normal fingernails, "also..." He began, "Probably my blood as well. But I know a safe place" He said with a wicked grin, staring at the blonde girl, knowing that if she agreed it would be easy to get the guy to agree.

Fallon smiled in thanks to 'him' but as soon as the red eyed boy stepped out of the shadows. She stared at him for a moment, he looked nothing like a human, and even as he talked she could see the glint of his fangs. Her eyes widened as he stopped talking and let his eyes rest on hers. She took a deep breath, looking towards 'him' a whisper escaping her, "W-what?"

"He won't lay a finger on you, so don't be afraid. He is trying to persuade you to go with him, i will stay with you annd keep you safe if you want."He sent another whisper to the creature only.'listen to me you aren't going to do this to her. understand.'
    He added a bit more venom to the last part. "and i wouldn't if i were you creature."

( O.o it keeps looking like you get offline Bloody, and then you pop up an post. Are you on a phone or something??)

Feral grinned wickidly, "Sure, whatever you say" his eyes flickered back to the girl, with 'him' around, it wouldnt be too good of an idea to feed off of her. He shook the thought away, for someone who was supposed to help humans he was bending those rules quit a bit. He smiled at the girl, extending a hand, "I wont hurt you" He said with a sincere smile, showing off his fangs, "I just want to help" He turned away, "we had best hurry, i can hear a Flock coming near" He put his arm down and turned away swiftly.
    Last edited by SevenAshes; 07-27-2011 at 02:13 AM.

( yes i am, thats why my posts are sometimes late)

Fallon stared at the..Creature, then turned towards 'him' "Ill only go if you do" she said a little bit afraid ot go alone without any sort of protection. Fallon was a strong girl, but not strong enough that she can fend off some crazy creature that said he wanted to help. Her eyes darkened at the word flock, that could onyl mean Vampires and Neophytes, or both all group together. She shivered a bit, and began to walk, turning back and extending her arm to 'him' in a pleading way that sais she wanted to get to safety.

(it's ok madam, i will protect you, but i couldn't leave you hanging.)
    "yes i will go with you."
    He said, he saw her worried eyes. he gave her a look.
    He prepared to go, for he sensed many beast's coming.

(Oi Seven, imma be posting for Bleed as well, seeing as she is babysitting a few kids today including her own. She will be back later but for now ill be posting for her. Also, she is telling me what to say lol. And again another Also, it may look like im offline, but im usign a phone so I am online.)

Fallon.

Fallon nodded thankfully towards 'Him' "Thank you" She whispered to him as she began to follow the creature who had yet to introdue himself. She began to wander if it was true what he was saying, but didnt want to go into detail about it untill they reached thier destination. She was quit sure that this would end in some sort of disaster, so she kept her distance from the creature as they walked.

Bleeds characters:

Danny.

Danny was a little bit startled by Haylees sudden outburst, "Hey" He said, pulling her closer to him, "Its okay" He whispered, "shh" He said as she cried. "I wont let anything hurt you, I promise" He said confortingly. Wiping the hair from her face, he cupped her chin and made her look at him. He felt his pulse race just a bit, "As long as im around youll be safe, so please dont cry" He was slightly confused. He knew it had to do with her past, but he didnt really understand why she had quickly gone from fine and sleeping, to awake and wailing like a child seperated from its mother. He held her tightly, comforting her and helping her to calm down.

Ruby/EMERALD/sapphire

Emeralds calm face scanned the street, she could feel them getting nearer, thier blood red eyes and elongated fangs thirsting for human blood. With a satisfied look she trode foreward, eyes locked on the shadows that seemed to scurry towards her hungrily. She stomped on one, and with a sickening his it scurried away along with the other ones. She smiled calmly as she kept walkng, foreward and foreward, untill she reached where the flock was. She grinned as they advanced on her, but seeing her they stopped. The leader, a tall blonde strode towards her, eyes glistening red, "Ruby my darling, do you wish to feed with us?" She sad, motioning towards the corpses. The vampires had seeed to turn her into a Neophyte, so that she could join her ranks. And through this they offered the crazed human sacrifices. Emerald shoo her head, "I wish to watch my friend" Emerald said a slight bit crazily. Eyes dodging around to the vampires.
    (Seven is letting Bleed do this lol. To clear up any confusion, Ruby/Emerald?Sapphire is a human with three personalities, who has made friends with the creatures, or most atleast. Ruby is freinds with the ampires and wishes to be one, but not yet. Emerald is the calm one who has a dangerous side, and Sapphire is the human personality with a fear of everything including herself)

(*barfs* im never posti for bleed ever again, she is too....Romantic gahh. From now on she is posting herself if she wants all this dovey lovey crap)
    Last edited by Maybe.Someday; 07-28-2011 at 04:36 AM.

(i could have made this character like that, but i decided against it. he is a tough guy that talks little to those he doesn't know or trust.)

(thank the heavens for that! Bleed does three normal posts with someone and then she gets all ick gooey romantic. Lovey Dovey Romantic crap=Barf lol. I mean, yeah romance and stuffs like that aint bad and im not saying ive never done or enjoyed it before, but bleed just goes overboard with it )

(Aww dont bag on Bleed for that lol. Atleast she made up for Dannys sickeningly romantic behaviour by makig the female characte extremely craz and sadistic haha )

Feral smirked a bit as he led them to a small underground bunker. It had been built by Ferals mother Tasha, back when she was still alive and thurougly crazy. He kicked the door open and let them go before him. Closing the door and lighting the few torches down to the basement, where one of the few luxaries of working electriity were. The basement was easily described as contadictory. It had a clean and crisp feel, yet a few bundles of trash littered the place. And it was insanely bright, but seemed to also be comfortable at the same time. There were several couches, and arm chairs, and asmall mini fridge. "Welcome to the safehouse of the hour" Feral said witha grin, hs eyes landing on Fallon again with a twisted smile, "Make your self at home" He looked towards 'him' a small glint of amusement in his eyes.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

(your just mad cuz bleed is probably better at the lovey dovey stuff . . . and ur to not girly for that lol apologies but u know u are and yeah bleed does make up with the crazy chick lol )

Danny’s arms were still comfortable as Haylee was being held close to him. She slowly calmed and stopped crying. She remembered that this was how her mom held her that night the incident happened. Her mom was always the best at calming Haylee down and comforting her, but Danny was just as good. Haylee looked up at Danny when she was all calm and breathing normally. “Thank you Danny.” She said in a calm and slightly quite voice. She rapped her arms around his neck to give him a hug. She stayed there for a little and then back and kissed him on the cheek for a thank you. “I’m sorry I started crying like that, I don't normally. . .” She said a little scared. Haylee thought he could tell that she was still scared but maybe not actually why. at the moment she was scared that he wouldn’t accept her. “but thank you for not being like other people, and for comforting me.” She said with a small smile. She wiped her other thoughts from her mind and stayed close to him.
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

(I hate you chaos, couldnt you have posted at a time when Bleed sint frocing me to post for her. Damned stupid computer problems need to float away from her before I throw up posting for her. Gahhhh, anyways, since Seven evidently cant get on either (Shared computer) Then ill post for Bleed untill they both get back *Dies* This is going to kill me)

Danny smiled, "im not exactly like other people" He said with the faintest hint of sadness. He shifted a bit, "You hungry?" He said in a kind voice, gently unwraping himself from her and stretching, then beckoning for her to follow him. Kota suddenly jumped up, yipping and jumping up and down. Danny didnt even notice that the pup had grown the slightest bit, as Ferals tend to do. Most likely it would take a week for the pup to grow to full adult size due to the Ferals fast metabolism and thier speedy growth and hormones. Danny walked into a small kitchen, "neat huh?" he said, digging in the fridge. Somehow he had managed to get the lights to work in the kitchen, but no where else. He grinned, pulling out some food.

He stopped short though as he heard a thumping noise against the back of the church. He slowly turned to Haylee "you heard that right?" He said almost as a whisper. The pup began to growl and Danny became defensive, "okay, okay." He looked up at Haylee, "Take Kota and go out the back door, Ill be there in a moment" He said, rushing to the next room, he wandered if Haylee would lisen or hesitate. He grabbed large axe, and as a few more thumps were heard he quickly went on his merry way cutting all the low hanging flashlights off and stringing thm together. He grabbed a nearby backpack and stuffed a few more in there while turning the light off. He grabbed a gun from the pew they were in just in time for the front door to be broken in by a pack of vampires.

(Hells yeah, here comes the awesomeness)

Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire

Emerald followed the vampires as they broke down a barbed wire fence in thier journey for blood. She was quit amused a sshe saw a human boy there, scurrying around for things and running just as Emerald and Lydia (the lead vampire) broke the door down. She grinned as the Vampires and Neophytes swarmed the place, all the while letting Emerald watch.

(( I’m sorry bloody. . . wait what am I saying no im not!!! ha ha ha ha ha!!!! ))

Haylee hesitated a bit but still picked up Kota listing to Danny, “Ok but promise me u wont get hurt!” she said very serious. Haylee trusted Danny, even though she had only known him for almost a day she had a good feeling about him. He said that he would protect her. Haylee checked that she had her gun and that it was loaded. “Promise please.” She said once more with a pleading and scared face. She waited for his answer while she went to the back door. She looked directly at Danny before he went back into the chapel “Be careful, and stay alive.” She said staying strong in her words.

Haylee opened the back door and slipped out after checking that no vampires were there. Please be ok Danny . . . she thought letting a tear slowly go down her cheek. She looked around checking again for any monsters. She had her gun ready if needed. Haylee was debating on staying there or going back to her place. There wouldn’t be any vampires there, it looked like the whole pack was in there. Her train of thought was disrupted as she heard gun shots. Danny! She thought, but she knew she couldn’t go near any windows to see what was happening, the vampires would see her. Haylee peeked around the side of the church where the entrance was, there were no more of them outside, that ment the whole pack was inside. She went to the other side where there was also an alley. She was going to go but then Kota gave her a small bite of disapproval. “Your right Kota, I can’t leave.” She said quietly to the still pretty small Feral. She went back to the door. There were no windows on the back wall of the church, just the door and she made sure she shut it completely so there was no way the vampires would know exactly where she was. She stayed there and waited for either Danny to come out, or something else to.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

Danny raised the gun to a few neophytes an shotat them,hitting two in the chest, killing them instantly du to thier half-human side. He cursed as a few vampie broke through to the room he was in. He kicked a few doors open untill he got to the backyard where Haylee was . He looked at her in shock, "Get out of here now!" He said loudly, pulling her up and helping her to the small patch of trees behind the church. Turning and shooting more neophytes, wich was atleast keeping a few vampires distracted due to the fact that the Neophytes were half-human and thier blood drew the vampires in. They came tothe backdoor and Danny slumped against it, sooting at a few more of the damned creatures as they attempted to get to them. He grabbed Haylees sleeve and tugged her along as they ran, fighting to catch his breath he stopped a few blocks away.
    Last edited by bleed_it_out22; 07-28-2011 at 08:34 AM.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

((MY MOMMY! lol sry. . . is dark orange ok for me to post her dialog as??? ))

Danny came out of the church and pulled Haylee to some trees. He grabbed her and pulled her as he ran, almost making her drop Kota in the process. They stopped about five blocks away from the church. Haylee was breathing heavily. She looked at Danny to make sure that he wasn’t hurt. She looked up and around to make sure there was none that caught of to them.

“Danny where not far from my house, about 4 more blocks this way.” She said pointing right down another alley. Kota jumped down from Haylee’s arms. Haylee grabbed Danny’s arm and she pulled them as they when to her place and Kota followed.

“Danny come on were almost there.” She said as she took a left after two blocks. “Here.” She said confidently cutting across two other laws to get to hers. They walked in and Haylee bolted the door. “Mom! You still here?” Haylee yelled. Her mother came out of the basement with her riffle and her flashlight “Yes right here.” She said in reply. “Good. There is a pack of vampires that might be following us, but we lost most of them.” Haylee said calmly. “Are you both ok?” Kimberly said looking at her daughter and the strange guy in her house. "And who is this young man?"

He looked around and heard the hunt, "There is a hunt going on, i have to stop it. would you like to come with me, or stay here.'' He said, throwing off his hoodie, showing his tattooed upper body(he is wearing pants, obviously) Then he waited for her response.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 12

Name: Unknown (Nickname: Blizzard

Apperance: A light pink haired girl, On her back was a quiver. She wore a white sleeveless vest, and a black sleeveless spandex like shirt. She stood about 5'4, and had emerald eyes. She also wore fingerless gloves, and boots that came up to about mid shin. On her lower body was a small, brown miniskirt with a black, gold and silver weave inlay.

Personality: Snappy, hostile, Very anti-social. Touchy to subjects about her sister.

Weapons: A sword that folds mechnically, and slides into the quiver that she wears around her waiste, that drops about mid-thigh level behind her.

Extra: Looking for her sister, knowing that it will she will not.
    92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

"Dance with who brung you" ~ My grandfather. Other than that I have no idea where the quote came from =o But I will personally buy one person a game if they can figure out what it means ;P Thier choice.