Hollow Creek

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

i would like the colour slate grey please
    Name:Him(will find out real name later)
    Appearance:6'8", Wears a Hoodie, and a mask, has long Red Hair, like This colour
    Personality:doesn't interact with anyone, and most people are too afraid of Him to talk to him.
    Weapons:A large Pistol, and a Strange knife.
    Extra:He fears nothing, but many things fear "Him."

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

(( ok and thats what i was thinking and i could atain the knives latter and ummm im a lil new so umm i take the NPC so anybody can control her . . . its less work for me(: <<wow that was a lil stuck up sry ))
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

(yes you may Immabrit, im adding you now. but you have to message me a little bit more detail about your character, you dotn ahve to post it, but you can message me. And not at all Chaos, you dont sound in any way stuck up. Go ahead and post both of you )

(( well im not verry knew i just dont know alot of the side things like NPC i had to ask bloody lol so i get help from bloody and bleed lol i luv them there amazing(: and lol ok 7 thanks im really not but i can sound like it and i will post after i finnesh my steak and read it lol . . . . yummy steak(: ))

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

(Alright ^.^ also, as soon as you and Immabrit post, all of these OOC (out of character) Posts will ahve to be deleted)

(( lol lucky bleed!!! I wanna meet your pet! Lol and 7 ik what OOCs are . . . :P))

“Ugh, boredom.” Haylee said as she was looking out the window. “Wonder what I would run into tonight.” She kept speaking to herself. Haylee grabbed her brother’s gun and slung it onto her shoulder. “Well lets just see.” She began walking out her old half broken door.

Haylee walked under the light of the street lamps. She heard three gun shots and looked down closing her eyes “Damn, it would suck to be a guard. Killing somewhat innocent people, I couldn’t do it.” She said quietly. She looked up and around her getting her small flash light out of her pocket. “Can’t see much, no monsters yet.” She kept walking.

Haylee walked past the small bar. The windows were smashed and the doors broken off their hinges, there was a gapping hole in one of the sides. Haylee looked inside and saw three full-grown ferals, she shot all three before they knew she was there. “Probably should go home before other monsters get attracted to the sound.” She turned around and headed back. While she was running she ran into Danny and knocked a cub out of his hands, "What the, is that a feral cub!" she yelled scared. "What are you doing with one of them?!"

Rock Man Reputation: 11

Danny had been minding his on buisness, carrying the cub in his arms as he walked under the street lights, then suddenly a girl knocked into him.
    Danny jumped slightly as a girl knocked into him. he had seen her before hadnt he? He couldnt remember. She had knocked the cub out of his hands, waking it up and pissing it off. The cub tried to bite her, but Danny picked it up before it could. He petted the little Feral and it calmed down, though still growled at the girl. Shaking his head at the angry little cub he chuckled a bit, and even more as she asked what he was doing with a feral cub.

"I dont know, what are you doing without one?" He said amusedly, looking the girl over. She was pretty cute, he grinned, calming the Cub down before talking more. "Im Danny, and you are?" He asked with a charming smile. Hoping the girl caught his drift. The cub growled a bit as he got closer to her, but didnt try and bite the girl at all. Danny looked at the cub breifly, before turning back to the girl. "By the way, how did a pretty little thing like you get stuck in this rat hole?"
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Haylee half laughed at his joke, though it wasn’t very amusing. “Umm I’m Haylee.” She said shakily moving behind him a bit away from the cub and grabbing his arm. “I’ve been here since I was really little. My brother saved my mom and me from a Neophyte.” She replied still behind him. “That’s where the gun is from if your wondering.” She said looking up with a small smile. She ended up lost in his light brown eyes. Danny was hansom, he was a bit taller than Haylee, he had long hair for a guy, but that was okay.

She came out from behind Danny a little, but didn’t let go of him. She looked at the little cub. It looks kinda cute when its young . . .She thought, the cub was dark brown with a few very light spots. “Well it looks like your little friend calmed down, sorry for knocking it out of your hands. Does it have a name yet?” She asked looking at the little cub.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

Danny didnt speak for a moment as he examined her more closely, he had seen her around before. And now thename was ringing a bell. Maybe it had been on one of his nightly strolls when he decided to leave the safety of the Church and venture out into the open streets. He smiled, "No, he dosent have a name yet" He said, wandering if Ferals even had genders. He had just been calling it a he the entire time, but didnt really want to check. He looked back to Haylee, his eyes searching hers as he turned.

"You could help me name him" He said, but first checked around for any creatures nearby. There were none. "You should come back to the church with me." he said with a grin. Trying to not act all too flirty, while he invited her back to his house, "Im sure the cub here would love your compony" He added, as the cub licked at Haylees arm, wich was holding on to his own. The lick was an affecionate one, and not an im going to eat you now one. He smiled charmingly, taking in her Hazel eyes and dark brown hair. Hoping that she didnt think he was creepy for asking her back to his place. The Cub gave a sort of Yipp of excitement. Danny had almost forgot that creatures werent like animals, and they could nearly understand humans.
    Last edited by bleed_it_out22; 07-25-2011 at 07:27 AM.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

She looked at Danny for a moment getting lost in his eyes for the second time. And how could she not? He was hansom and very much her type. He’s hansom and charming, I think ill go with him. . . “Okay, I’ll come back with you.” She said with a flirty smile. Even though she wasn’t scared of the cub anymore she still held onto Danny. Haylee leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked. Danny was comfortable and warm, Haylee liked it.

Haylee looked at the cub as they walked, what would be a good name for you little one . . . she thought. “Oh Danny, how bout the name, umm, Kota that’s cute! Is that ok?” The little cub licked her awww he’s such a sweet little thing,she thought. “Hello Kota” she said while petting him. “I think he likes the name and maybe me.” Haylee said looking up at Danny; staring into his light brown eyes once again I just can’t get over those eyes. Haylee smiled. Then the pup gave a little yipp that distracted her and she giggled a bit laying her head back on Danny.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast