Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hollow Creek

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

(nice character amberwolfe)

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Fallon thought for a moment, torn between staying and going. She would probably oly get in the way, but she didnt really want to stay with this...Creature. She hook her head, "Ill only get in the way, you go ahead and go. Ill wait here untill you get back" she said a bit skittishly. Sitting down in one of the chairs.
    (Aaaahh the shortness of this post is pathetic, I thought I could do much better......)
    Raindeer Kim, Raindeer.~ Me to my friend.
    I feel so used, lost, swirling in my subconsciouse, cannot pick up the peices, ive just lost this game. Senslessly trying to avoid the pain, but only to feel it again. Are you here to help me? Or are you one of them? Do you want to save me? Or are you trying to kill me? Oh well, I am lost, swirling round and round again.

(love the sig, i am here to help, to save, over them will soon be paved.)
    he looked at her, and said, "here you go, use this to protect yourself." He handed her a strange knife. "it will keep him away." he said, and left the bunker, and went towards the house. when he reached it, the people inside saw him, and the pack grew near, but they saw him, and waited out of his reach.(vamps speech will be written in black)"We have heard of you, He with no name, we don't attack you out of respect, not fear, you have killed many of our enemy clans." He looked at the vampires and neophytes and counted their weaknesses as they spoke. "No, you don't attack me because you know that most of your clan will die. The people inside can kill you as well. not just me." He lunged into attack, and began to kill the creatures, and stop them from entering.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 12

((Waiting for my OK to post *epicsadface* ))
    92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

"Dance with who brung you" ~ My grandfather. Other than that I have no idea where the quote came from =o But I will personally buy one person a game if they can figure out what it means ;P Thier choice.

((you got accepted, just post, try and fit with the storyline though, just go where it's going y'know.*happy*))

(Lol, my Status?? And also Amber, you were accepted lol, Seven accepts anybody. She just texted me, your dialouge color is this Dark Slate Blue. She said shed add you later when she gets on)

Fallon nodded, taking the knife. She shifted uncomfortably, hoping that nothing happene. She looked at the Creature and narrowed her eyes, "So what are you?" he asked with crossed arms, taking her hair out of the pony tail it was in and letting it fall down. It was slightly messy but she didnt bother fixing it.
    I feel so used, lost, swirling in my subconsciouse, cannot pick up the peices, ive just lost this game. Senslessly trying to avoid the pain, but only to feel it again. Are you here to help me? Or are you one of them? Do you want to save me? Or are you trying to kill me? Oh well, I am lost, swirling round and round again.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Name: Claire Alacrity
    Appearance:
    Personality: Quiet, and somewhat quirky, Claire is a rather loveable character. She was on study leave from university studying medicine, and is very resourceful; Always carrying a bag full of various supplies... she is often the 'mother' of her friendship groups.
    Weapons: Bandages, plasters, painkillers... etc :P

(Alright , so evidently, Tabby and her idotic selfis in some sort of situation that she dosent want me to tell anybody about (Chaos probably can already guess) And she will not be here for.....Well lets say a very long time. She has given me free reign to control this, but im ot continuing it unless you all want to continue. So lets see a show of hands as to who wants to continue)

((i want to))

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

((***raises hand and jumps up and down*** I WANT TOOOOOO ))
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Interesting game! I will make a way to play this. But before that, I wanted you to show me a game guide for this. Thanks!