Hollow Creek

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

He walked into town, he was low on supplies. He saw a young couple with a Feral pup,and he saw a pack stalking them from the alleys. They were about to pounce. He stepped in front of the two of them and Tore through one of the Ferals with his hands, and kept the other four away. As the Other four ferals receded, The pup Barked at them in victory.
    He grunted and walked to the store to get supplies.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

"Who was that?" Danny asked a bit wide eyed as a random figure just jumped out and killed a feral that was about to lunge at them. He looked down at the pup, "Friends of yours?" He asked with raised eyebrows. The pu growled no, shaking out his fur and turning towards the dead feral, growling menacingly at it. "I guess not then" He said with a laugh, turning back towards Haylee, "Kota eh? That seems like a perfect name for the little fluff ball" He said,as equally amazed by Haylees hazel eyes. He smiled warmly as they kept walking. The church wasnt far ahead, but the walk seemed to take forever. He jumped a little as Kota bit him. He hadnt even realized that Kota wanted down, "Sorry Kota, whine louder next time" He said, checkin his hand for any deep bitemarks. Kota hadnt even broken the skin, so he figured that he would be okay.

The chuch wasnt all to glamerous, actually, it ws quit depressing. Old broken down pews, boarded up windows, and very little light coming from about twenty flashlights pointing down form the ceiling. Atleast it kept the shadows away, and the blockaded entrance made sure no Neos or Vamps decided they wanted to suddenly go into the church. And even thebarbed wire fence would keep the ferals out. He wasnt sure about Schorchers or Smokers, Danny had saw very few of those in his lifetime.

Kota sniffed around happily, and made himself right at home. Danny reminded himself that he needed to see what gender Kota was before he went and called it a he. But for now, he turned towards Haylee, leading her to one of the very few pews that were still intact, and comfortable to say the least.
    "Welcome to my humble adobe" He said amusedly.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire

Sapphire walked through the streets timidly, she knew nothing would attack her because of Ruby, but she still wandered how many humans walked the street that knew about Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire. She herself was just as confused, it seemed that when she was Sapphire, she could recount her memories as Ruby, but when she was Ruby she knew only about Emerald, while Emerald on the other hand, knew nothing of the two. Sapphire shook her head in confusion, pulling her cloak tighter around her as her deep sky blue eyes scanned the sourounding area. Everything was so differant from when she was Ruby, instead of everything seeming easy and carefree, everything seemed dark and trapping. Sapphire shook her head in pain as she felt the world spin again as either Ruby or Emerald tried to take over. She put her hands to her head, screaming as she had to lean gainst a wall for control. Eveyrhting was changing, Morphing into something differant, everything seemed to be easy again, but not Ruby easy, it seemed to be Emerald easy.

Sapphire pounded her fist agains tthe brick wall, Emerald couldnt come out yet, she was a danger to both Sapphire and Rubys health. Sapphire screamed in pain again, sliding to the ground and writhign in pain as her third form began to take over. She felt her eyes slip from blue to green, and everything changing, her mind was trying to figure it out, but the pain was too un bearable. She let herself slip away into her subconsciouse mind, as Emerald took over.

(Split personality, the colors of the names are the colors they speak in. Anyways, I posted for them because Seven already pre-approved of this character last night.)
    Last edited by bleed_it_out22; 07-25-2011 at 10:02 PM.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

He realised that he would have to stay in town, The creatures were gathering, he could feel it. He saw the signs. He found a young blonde girl in the backstreets, keeping the shadows away with a dim flashlight(aka, Fallon). He walked up to her as her light went out, and jestured to her to follow him.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

( just in the dreams her brother is green when he talks))

Haylee sat on the pew with Danny; she laid her head on his chest. She yawned. Iím tired I wonder if Danny would let me sleep for a little . . . she thought . . . I bet he wont mind. Before she could ask she fell asleep listing to Dannyís heartbeat.

~Dream/flashback~ "BROTHER!!!"she yelled. There was a Neophyte right in front of them. "Brother, don't get hurt!" the small Haylee yelled scared. "I know what I'm doing; you and mom just stay back." He said. Her brother aimed the gun at the Neophyte and shot, hitting it in the head, but not before it did enough damage to kill her brother. The neophyte fell to the ground. Haylee's brother started to walk but fell, "NO BROTHER!" Haylee yelled crawling away from her mother and to him. "No, no, no, NO" she screamed ďNO you canít be! NO." She started to shake her brother "Brother wake up. WAKE UP!!!" she screamed, crying "WAKE UP." She stayed there crying over her brother's unmoving, cold, body. "Its the monster's fault" she said quietly and angry no longer crying. The little girl turned to the Neophyte and screamed "ITS YOUR FAULT. YOU DAMN MONSTER!" She went to the fallen gun and picked it up. She already knew how to shoot it, her brother taught her. She shot the already dead, Neophyte over and over again until the gun ran out of bullets. ~end of dream/flashback~

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! DAMN YOU" Haylee screamed waking up from her nightmare. Haylee began to cry in Danny's arms. She laid there shaking in terror. "No. . ."she said quietly.
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 12

((o.O Well... this is the same name of one of my old rp's... Very different. :P...Well.. Anyway.. I'd like to post a character sheet if that is okay with you.))
    92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

"Dance with who brung you" ~ My grandfather. Other than that I have no idea where the quote came from =o But I will personally buy one person a game if they can figure out what it means ;P Thier choice.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

( Ofncourse you may join Amberwolfe)

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Confused already by the fog, Fallon saw somebody gesture for her to follow. She stared for a moment her deep ivy green eyes searching for the figure in the darkness, wandering if she had really saw the person. And then a flash of a dark figure. Fallon nodded, quickly following the person. She didnt even stop to think, who knew what this person could have in mind telling a seventeen year old to follow them. But her light was out, and she could feel the shadows slinking closer and closer. She sped up a bit, getting closer to the person. As far as she could tell the person was a guy, but that wasnt saying alot seeing as he had a big hoodie on and the fog was obsucring Fallons vision.

She flicked her blonde hair to the side and looked around, a few dead bodies littered the streets, some even seemed to be drained of life. She shivered, the darkness closing in on her like something out of a horror movie.
    "So uh...Who are you?" She aksed, eyes drifting around her to the abandoned buildings and many different shadows. Far away she could see the begginings of dawn starting to peek out over the town. Only, she knew that they would still be stuck there, in the night world of Hollow Creek. They would be in solitude, not ever being able to see the suns light except for the small shaft of light that hardly touched the town.

"Everything is so dark....." She whispered to herself.
    Raindeer Kim, Raindeer.~ Me to my friend.
    I feel so used, lost, swirling in my subconsciouse, cannot pick up the peices, ive just lost this game. Senslessly trying to avoid the pain, but only to feel it again. Are you here to help me? Or are you one of them? Do you want to save me? Or are you trying to kill me? Oh well, I am lost, swirling round and round again.

He turned a corner, into an alleyway with a roof against the rain and sat down and jestured for her to do the same.
    He said one thing. In a calm voice."don't worry about the shadows." he saw her shivering on the bench and put his hand into the wallspace behind them, and took out a warm jacket and offered it to her.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Fallon nodded, taking the jacket with thanks. it wasnt so much just the shadows that freaked her out, it was the fact that they could take your soul, and leave nothing behind but your clothes. She shook the thoughts away, turning towards the guy, "Erm well, thanks I guess? But I dont really know who you are. I havnt seen very many sane people around lately."She said with a shrug, using a spare hair tie on her wrist to put her hair up, slipping the jacket on and readjusting her jeans so that the pockets didnt hang out. She looked around some more, unable to stop the nervous flickering of her ees. it was instinct to do so, and seemed to be subconsciously done.
    Raindeer Kim, Raindeer.~ Me to my friend.
    I feel so used, lost, swirling in my subconsciouse, cannot pick up the peices, ive just lost this game. Senslessly trying to avoid the pain, but only to feel it again. Are you here to help me? Or are you one of them? Do you want to save me? Or are you trying to kill me? Oh well, I am lost, swirling round and round again.

He looked at the girl and nodded. "yes well, you can go to sleep, i will keep the creatures away."
    He said as he saw her nervously shaking. "well, I don't have a name, but everyone calls me Him."
    He said as he took off his hoody, and he seemed to be about 18 with dark red hair tha comes down to his collarbones
    Last edited by immabrit; 07-27-2011 at 01:28 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast