Wisps-The Demon Prince Rises

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

{Shiori-Chan~ I didn't think you would join }

Everything was a blur of sounds and sudden bright lights, Erika picked her head up with a groan, eyes glued shut by the sleep that corroded the corners. She wiped it away eyes burning from the sudden light that streamed through her windows. She wandered if her sister had already left for work, if so she would use that to her advantage and get herself dressed before who ever was at the door had a heart attack from ringing the bell so much. She quickly ran to the bathroom, brushing through her hair and putting it up how she normally did so, pulling on her beret and getting dressed quickly before grabbing her bag and cell phone. She looked in the mirror and tilted her head to the side, deciding that she needed a hair cut soon, her long black hair had become longer then it should have been, and was at that almost awkward length that made her look sort of scruffy. She shook her head and rushed from the bathroom, traipsing down the stairs. Whoever was at the door still had yet to stop ringing the doorbell.

"Hold your damn horses!" She shouted loudly, flinging the door open, not in a very good mood after the rude awakening. The light from outside flooded her vision for a moment, before she was able to make out the details of someone she truly didn't want to see. "Ah Izaya~" She said with a smirk, "I should have known it was you" She said, amused at how easily she could tell it was him, for one, he always wore the same damned jacket, and two, he always had that antagonistic smirk on his face.pushing past him with her black and green striped cell phone in her hand. "No doubt Daniel sent you" She said while walking away from him and texting at the same time.

"I cannot begin to fathom why it would be this degenerate fool whom you have sent to my house, therefore I shall not complain, but be warned he woke me up in such a way that later you will all feel my wrath" She sent the text and gave Izaya an Amused smirk. They were alike in so many ways that they could either clash with each other, ending up fighting till no end, or they would team up and be the best of buds. Despite their similar attitudes they were also different in many ways, it was almost like a constant battle between them, and it often annoyed her to no end. Of course, there were always those rare moment when they seemed to actually get along in front of their friends, but it seemed like every moment was either him testing her, or her testing him. Erika let her grin drop, closing her eyes and shoving her hands into her pockets, much like how Izaya did alot. "Are we going or what?" She said simply, not sparing another glance towards him.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Seth opened his eyes and saw darkness, slowly he's beginning to see things like floating pieces of land. Red glowing eyes suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Another one? Interesting, what are you doing here human?"

"Me? Who are you?"

"Never mind that, bye bye petty human"

The red eyes got nearer and Seth saw hi or it's whole body, it wasn't even human. The creature lifted his hands and it set ablaze with green fire, it's fist was heading toward Seth. Seth woke up with beads of sweat on his face, he could swear that he could still feel the heat of the fire. Thud. Thud. Thud. Someone knocking on the door this early? Seth rolled and fell flat on the floor. "Ouch" Seth rubbed his head, he went to the bathroom, took a bath and dressed. He went down and opened the door, "What a surprise it's Dannykins." He greeted Daniel "So what now?"

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Daniel looked blankly at seth. "I hate it when you call me that." He said. "C'mon we need to go meet up with Izaya and Erika." Daniel turned away and began walking towards the town centre. His phone began to vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and looked at the screen. He sighed deeply. "Great and now Izaya just got Erika against me...again." He shook his head and put his phone away. "Can't that guy just answer a door normally."

Daniel continued to walk down the quiet road towards the town centre. In the sky Daniel could make out some winged beast flying past in the distance. He raised one hand to shield him from the sun and looked at it. He liked to look at beasts. They fascinated him. By the time he had finally looked away from the flying creature he was at the fountain in the centre of town. He sat down on one of the benches and waited for the others.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Seth walked silently with Daniel, keeping a straight face. Finally they arrived at the Town Center, Daniel walked to a bench and he sat down. Seth went to the fountain and sat there, he watched a group of winged beast on the ground eating whatever food there is. He noticed an oval object near the beasts, he sneakily went over and got it, then put it in his pocket. Seth walked over to Daniel< "Hey, do you know how to hatch a monster egg?"

Daniel looked at seth. "I no clue...But I think it starts with you not pissing off the mother." Daniel sighed and pulled his phone from his pocket. He began to flick through various pictures. One in particular he favorited was of him and his Dad the day he killed his first monster. He hadn't had very much practice but his father insisted he should kill the monster attacking the creatures outside the town. It was the first time he used a weapon as well. The beast wasn't that big, or tough. But Dan felt good about beating it.

He looked up again. "Actually Seth I think you need to incubate it."

42 Reputation: 19

((No room for me then? <:-3))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

(You can join if you want to but you'll have to work your way in.)

(Shut it Machi-chan~)

Izaya laughed at Erika, "of course" he said in reply as to what she said about leaving. He stuffed his hands back in his pockets and walked ahead of her, turning and walking backwards as they headed to the square. "You know Erika, you shouldnt get so mad at people, people will start thinking you have anger issues" He commented with his ever famous half smile, laughing at what he knew her reaction to be. Erika was easy to annoy, but in turn, she was also so closely similar to him that she could easily come up with plans of revenge before anybody could stop her. They were both in a way calculative, and sneaky, with their own little mind games. He could remember various times when they had turned on each other and fought like crazy people. "Ah were here!" He said with a mocking grin as he walked over to Daniel and Seth who were sitting on a bench, "How are my two favorite victems-er I mean friends doing on this fine day?" He said with a laugh.

(Ahhh Why so mean Shiori~?)

Erika had hardly even been paying attention as they walked, staring instead at the ground in thought. She wandered what the day would be like, probably like every other day, but she had the nagging feeling that something was going to change today. This wasnt normally something that happened, for the most part Erika was able to predict many things just by paying attention to the fine details, but today seemed, different. She rubbed her eyes, wandering if she was still tired. She didnt feel tired, but sometimes her mind liked to play tricks on itself. She sighed, only partly listening to Izaya's idiotic rambling. There was no denying that they were friends, but in truth, he annoyed her to no end, to a point that they often turned on each other. In fact, she would have much rather spent her morning with Seth or Daniel instead of with him.

She shifted her attention to the sky, watching as the clouds stayed in place while they moved, giving the clouds the illusion of moving along with them. To her life was like an elevator, always going up. Suddenly she looked up, having heard the last part of Izaya's sentance about Anger Issues, her face changed to show that of anger, she crossed her arm angrily.

"I dont have anger issues!" Erika yelled loudly as Izaya walked away to sit on the bench beside Daniel and Seth, grumbling angrily about how much of an idiot he was. "Atleast im not a psychopath" She mumbled, arms crossed as she glared at him. He only laughed at her, like usual. She furiously mumbled random curse words, attempting to calm herself down, "So...We had something to discuss?" she said simply, examining their faces.
    hi no atara nu haikyo, mukishitsu na rouka, tsukiatari no heya ni, wasura ruru kodomo tachi, anata ga kuru no o, zutto matte tan da!ureshii na! ureshii na!nakayoku asobo?kakome kakome,nige rare nu you ni, kakome kakome,nani shite asobu no?,yoake no ban ni, nakama ni nareru ne!, kagome kagome, 'ushiro no shoumen da are?'fukaki mori no (shi setsu), kinji rare ta gijutsu, osanaki nouzui de, dekiru fushi no myouyaku, in no kodomo tachi ha ~Circle You, Circle you sung by Miku and Luka {Vocaloids}

Daniel's train of thought was interrupted by a sudden pressence next to him.The person said something but Daniel was caught so off guard he didn't hear them, but as soon as Erika started yelling he knew exactly what was going on. "Ugh, why do I always forget never to send you." He didn't usually get annoyed at his friends over small things but he had broken up so many arguments between these two it was beggining to get old. He sighed deeply and ignored the issue. "Erm, yes Erika, I wanted to discuss something rather, uhm, disturbing." Daniel wasn't one who commonly discussed strange dreams or prophetic visions he might have as he didn't particuarly want to be known as the "weird" guy but he felt this one needed some discussion.

"It's kind of about this dream I had, well, I think it was a dream. I was standing in the void, the demon void, and there was a wisp." He paused for a moment to remember the event. "Then there was this...loud sound, I can't quite describe it. Next thing I knew I was being held up by my throat bu someone with incredible strength." He paused again. "But the weird part was when I woke up, I had the bruises on my neck." He pulled the collar of his shirt back slightly to show them the bruises. "Normally I wouldn't bring it up but this really freaked me out." He said.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast