Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Blog Thread

Arri's Animal Reputation: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    yeah first place i checked , did u check yours?
    Yes and found my head.

Banned Reputation: 161

Just placed a order for this baby.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 124

Quote Originally Posted by jaydude View Post
    Did you check your anus?

On a second note, Ive gotten a bearded dragon last week, named him/her(not sure yet) Kyoto, hes really used to his new home pretty fast, he is around 6 inches and looks like he growing pretty fast.
    Nice, I've got one of my own. He is 1 1/2 years old and enjoys his 75 gallon tank. I would take yours off sand, get something like tile. Sand is sometimes alright for an adult but not really good in general. Has a tendency to cause impaction and the colored sands like you are using often get eaten even more and stain the skin:
    http://www.beardeddragon.org/bjive/v...p?f=6&t=158836
    Be sure to feed him a lot until he is 1 year old, juveniles can eat up to 100 crickets daily, but often eat around 50. Adults eat substantially less and 80% of their diet is leafy greens.

Also, considering there is no rule against this kind of talk, and to be relevant to the blog thread, I picked up some of the good stuff today..loves me some kush .

Ordered this last night as well, damn I have been productive lately:

Last edited by endrien; 12-24-2011 at 06:03 AM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 29

I haven't had sleep in about 36 hours. I had my stomach pumped or was having it pumped at around 6 this morning.
    I think me and my nurse are not going to get along since the only time she signs of me having neurological/mental issues is by the way I constantly remove my IV when I move a certain way because I have a fear of the needle breaking off in my body. On the other hand she has a valid reason for making sure I do not receive solid foods and I can't fault her for doing her job. But I will seriously hurt my supposed loved ones if they don't find a way to sneak me something to eat. And I find it laughable when the hospital staff will let me smoke but not eat. There's something seriously screwed up with this picture. Granted I can't smoke anyways. So maybe that's why they said yes...

My doctor thinks it's weird that he gave me something to help me sleep but that I can't seem to sleep.

The high light of my day was when my husband kissed me and set my heart monitor thingy off. That set off so many other problems if I could've laughed I would've needed a new throat again anyways.
    Although that's tied for first place with the public argument we had about the staff treating me. Racism and sexism are both alive and well in hospitals.
    Definitely in third place was his reaction to finding out they needed to do a pregnancy test before they treat me. I definitely need to change my will. He cannot be my beneficiary based on his reaction today. He's too emotional, stupid, and all kinds of simpleton.

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

My dickhead brother threw an empty beer bottle at my knee(luckily it didn't shatter) and was stupid enough to try and punch me, needless to say I went into to a rage and had I gotten my way, would have beaten his *** till my fists and feet hurt.

Not exactly how I wanted my Christmas day to end, but I am happy in that my friends and family all saw him provoke it and all agree it needs to happen(by which they mean me destroying him).

On a lighter note my partner gave me a PS3 which means I officially win Christmas.

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

I just got an Adventure Time shirt! OMG ;3

It was at Kohls for $4!!! Yessssssssssss.

Other than that, I'm laid off for a month ugh wtf am I gonna do with a month of nothing to do?

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    I just got an Adventure Time shirt! OMG ;3

It was at Kohls for $4!!! Yessssssssssss.

Other than that, I'm laid off for a month ugh wtf am I gonna do with a month of nothing to do?
    Draw up adventure time character ideas and send them into cartoon network to see if your creations get put into an episode.

scorpio
    [SIGPIC]

Hah, that'd be pretty epic. Good call!

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Watch Red dwarf seasons 1-8, plus the smaller bonus series back to earth. It takes a while, but your a changed man. You will also take a liking to the word smeg.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

I came home after a week, first thing I'm forced to do are the dishes. Now I need to clean my room and help my father setting up his home theater... Didn't even get a hello xD

How you liking your PS3 bro? (Olaph and Darksin I guess haha)

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 233

Picked up a graphics tablet, and it feels really weird to use; I'm too used to paper and a paintbrush/pencil.

First attempt at a digital painting:

I notice imperfections after I finished, and being a perfectionist I feel like I need to fix them all.

No work today, I am bored as hell no clue what to do.

scorpio
    [SIGPIC]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

I'm diggign it. It took me hours setting up the mediaserver with my xbox360, but only took like 3minutes with the ps3. Haven't really played much though xD

$$$

The Darkest Hour was the worst movie I have ever seen. If only second to Billy Madison. It was honestly embarrassing to watch.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 30

I've become slightly depressed lately. I feel as if I have nothing to do at this point in time. I blame it partially on the fact that I live in the absolute middle of nowhere.

So I leave this quote from Trent Reznor who grew up in a town less than 20 minutes away.

"I don't know why I want to do these things, other than my desire to escape from Small Town, U.S.A., to dismiss the boundaries, to explore. It isn't a bad place where I grew up, but there was nothing going on but the cornfields. My life experience came from watching movies, watching TV and reading books and looking at magazines. And when your ****ing culture comes from watching TV every day, you're bombarded with images of things that seem cool, places that seem interesting, people who have jobs and careers and opportunities. None of that happened where I was. You're almost taught to realize it's not for you."

Retired Staff Reputation: 268
    Last edited by shadowsworn; 01-08-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 29

I've been working almost tirelessly on my blog, talking to other bloggers about some changes I want to make.
    And then watching loads of anime repeats just cause I love the action sequences (and the music).
    And then I've been eating like a retard (as in eating things I normally wouldn't eat).
    And then last night I had one of those moments where I flipped out on dear old insignificant other simply because he accurately determined my mood.
    And right now I'm seeing about getting more meat in the house cause it's January, still no snow, not as cold as it could be and I want to grill. Specifically I want grilled shrimp, lamb, chicken, and veggie kabobs.

Going to my buddies college town tomorrow for a fancy drink and dress party.

Although, I don't have any fancy clothes. And I'll probably just drink malt liquor. We're not really the fancy type, so I don't know who put this plan together. Out of my friends, I can't really see ANY of them dressing fancy for this

Who wants to ruin their nice clothes with a drunken party?

ugh I thought I was going back to work the first week of February but now its looking more like march.

I highly doubt ill find a job before then so I'm stuck with literally zero dollars for another month. good thing my vita is already paid for.

so upset. oister needs hugs.t
    Last edited by Oisterman; 01-12-2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Retired Staff Reputation: 268

thinking about stuff that frightens me. I watched ghost in the shell a while ago, but the idea that you could be replaced within your own body, and no one, even the consciousness that has displaced you, would even notice, is terrifying, and is only just sinking in for me.

A christian would argue about the existence of a soul that is separate from your physical body, but I don't think I believe in that.

If I knew anything about the science behind it all, I might know what part of the brain is the key to your individual consciousness, or possibly not.

Also, I'd imagine that it is the one great limit of human medical science. eventually there are things that you can't replace.

in a similar vein, it's hard to stay committed to anything in the face of the idea that more than likely it won't make you happy, and no one will ever even notice anything you've done.

in the end, it's just you, and you have to find some way to be happy with yourself... but it's hard.

when I die, I want to die in a way so that no one will ever see the remains
    Last edited by shadowsworn; 01-13-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

The constant updates when you want to play a new game(or even an existing one) annoys the hell out of me.

Especially when I don't generally have time to sit and wait for their slow *** patches.

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    The constant updates when you want to play a new game(or even an existing one) annoys the hell out of me.

Especially when I don't generally have time to sit and wait for their slow *** patches.
    Yeah it takes a while for the hackers to steal your personal da...I mean yeah the patches are slow.

scorpio
    [SIGPIC]

Banned Reputation: 161

Found my old pc game mags..

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post

Ahh, doesn't seem to be a problem for me :/ I dunno, I generally pick a game and finish it and move to the next, so maybe thats why I don't notice

You never DID add me :c

Arri's Animal Reputation: 113

Eh Ive been watching the Supernatural box set (seasons 1-6) I got for Christmas, me and my mother are completely hooked and we are almost to season 5, Im not gay but I may have a man crush on Sam.

I also got a XIM3(Keyboard/mouse xbox360 control) Havent gotten around to setting it up yet though