The Blog Thread

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Banned Reputation: 28

Default Hey

hello everyone today im in a good mood. so i thought i would share this with onrpg. PLUR to you alll ♥♥♥♥♥

omg im sorry i should of posted this in the blog thread sorry
    Last edited by ozz8888; 09-11-2011 at 03:35 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Feel like shit from last night -.-

Havn't left the house today.

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴ Reputation: 534

Today I volunteered at an AIDS bike marathon. I made sure people put things in the proper trash, recycling and compost receptacles. I even got a few people to root through the trash after I pointed out that they should have recycled it.

Also, a gay guy hit on me during this. But he wasn't creepy about it so it was all good.

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 61

I breathed.

Felt good.
    rageBanana - League of Legends

Banned Reputation: 28

hallo onrpg today im feeling great and sad at the same time. dont go enough money to go to this dubstep party near me next month >< so im kinda down about it. but its all good. ill get over it. much love

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 30
    somewhere zooming around in this dimension

Default I kinda wish I was tripping... seriously.

Well then... Today was a very strange day. I went to sleep yesterday about half an hour before midnight while my boss was working with a Russian band to shoot a music video and was woken probably around 4.30am by a bunch of wasted people walking up and down speaking loud Finnish (which I thought was Russian because of the Russians who were here). They also came into my dorm room to turn on the sauna heater. At which point they noticed me lying down on one of the bunk beds trying to sleep and started whispering. Which was also loud. Then they started trying to play Rock Band in the upstairs living room which made me give up trying to sleep. It was 4.53am. I then decided to just play games on my computer and while away the time hiding in my room until they crashed. And then they came in to use the sauna. It was then that I realised that they were Finns, not Russians. We had some smalltalk before I decided to play a game of L4D2 while behind me they (the guys) were all stripping naked and trying to fit into the sauna. They couldn't all fit. One of them had my towel around their waist. I continued by playing StarCraft 2 after having some coffee. After an indeterminate amount of time, a couple came into the room, laid down together on one of the bunk beds here (there are 3 in this room) and cuddled under the blanket. Before I knew it the guy had his pants off (but not his boxers) and the gal was only wearing her G-string. That's right, I had my breakfast and lunch in the same room as a half-naked half-sleeping cuddling couple. During lunchtime they (the drunk Finns who woke me up) were all wasted and sleeping. Then I went to observe my boss mixing a 56-year-old drummer's solo album. That was around 1.36pm. I crashed at around 3.50 because I hadn't had any sleep due to the unusual circumstances and woke up an hour later. Saw that 56-year-old drummer making dinner in the kitchen and set up the oven for preheating (i was gonna cook pizza) and went to look for the drummer and my boss. They were nowhere to be found. So here I am eating my pizza, typing this out and wondering what the **** was going on.

I just heard door sounds. I guess they're back in the studio.
    smlst sig evr

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 30
    somewhere zooming around in this dimension

Dammit i was looking for this thread then it appears right under a new thread i created that fits within the description put forth by shadowsworn.
    smlst sig evr

Retired Staff Reputation: 246

it's cool. I'm going to move it for you.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Ugh I did some work this morning. Something real messy and heavy. Took a few hours out of my day for that. Tomorrow I've gotta wake up early and go drive to the other job site and spend a few hours there. Then back here for more work and construction, maybe a few more days this week too. Ah well, I'm making good money so I guess thats what counts.

Got DJ Hero 2 in the mail. Pretty fun. Home now trying to chillax. Just noticed I didn't eat anything today, so I guess I should go make a sammich or something. At least with all this stupid work I have to do I won't get any fatter

Just kinda sleepy, need to take the dog for a walk and get the garbage can from the end of my driveway.

A day in the life

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Heads or Tails Reputation: 30

Hey blog thread. I am going to read about programming and play guitar and listen to my entire musical library in alphabetical order.

You know, be all productive and shit... kinda
    I like noise. I like big-ass vicious noise that makes my head spin. I wanna feel it whipping through me like a fucking jolt. We're so dilapidated and crushed by our pathetic existence we need it like a fix.
    -Steve Albini

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast