Thread: The Blog Thread

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

I'll be your facebook friend Ozz.

Banned Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    I'll be your facebook friend Ozz.
    whats your name on there?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

So todays food is from mcdonalds ... got a bunch of coupons ... want to know from who ? From my ****ing Boss >... He said today ur hotels restaurant is closed here go eat ... OMFG
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Retired Staff Reputation: 268

oh ****, the dude who does Dinosaur Comics is from TORONTO. WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS

edit: whew, just got back from the gym (it was too sunny outside, I thought, so I decided to do some spinning instead). I wish I had a gym partner to run with :/, because when someone gets on the treadmill beside me (or if I see someone ahead of me outside), my competitive nature kicks in, and I determine to leave them far behind me if I'm outside, or, when I'm inside, to outlast and outrun them, even if I started running before they showed up. When I'm alone, I'm not nearly as motivated (even if my motivation actually amounts to thinking things along the lines of "OH, I'M NOT GOING TO LET THIS STUPID ****ER OUTRUN ME. **** YOU GUY/GIRL." :P)
    Last edited by shadowsworn; 09-15-2011 at 02:27 AM.

Banned Reputation: 28

Hello blog thread this is another post from ozz8888. I woke up at 2:30 am. I layed down in bed till 5:00 Am. Got up and got me something to drink for my dry mouth. Used the rest room.And got on world of warcraft. Now im posting in the blog thread for my daily posting. I think this is a good thread for posting my daily life. I got a meeting at the school. Tomorrow got a meeting at the high school. At 1:30 pm to meet with the principle of the school. Im hopeing that ill be able to go back to school.Umm my brother gots court today. I hope that gos well. After that i think hes going to Virgina for a few days. <.... hope i spelt that right. Well that is all i hope you enjoy reading my post. Much Love And PLUR to you all. ♥

I sooo friggin knew it ... from this week start that they will extend my business trip for one more week ... well atleast i get to drink with my boss and go to house for weekend

Ugh so not feeling good. Got my money though so thats nice. After I clear my car insurance, phone and internet bills I should still have a few hundred dollars. I'm hoping for at least $200.

Probably spending $100 on liquor for my buddy since hes leaving I'm really gonna miss him.

That leaves me with about $100. Gas money.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 120

My first grey hair at age 20 I'm getting old.
    Last edited by BadpcGuy; 09-16-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Banned Reputation: 101

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    Oh man i don't believe that there are people who still bite what ozz says ... :O i am just waiting for "I went to school and didn't like it (failed)" .... Thread

anyways idiots aside ...
    Yeah, I always get a kick out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Opolis View Post
    cant make someone accept something. either thye accept it or not. Cant control that. What you cna control is how you react. And i highly recommend the "**** it" and go on about business path.

brah, ya gotta toughen us some. YOU control how YOU feel. noone else can hurt your feeling except YOU.
    brah

Arri's Animal Reputation: 104

At work right now, excited that it's Friday, so I can get down on it. Morning shift went well, relaxing for now, and waiting for the afternoon shift!

Also, I went to a meeting at this building for my job to hand in some papers. I went to use the bathroom, took my leak, and right when I went to wash my hands. This was staring me right in the face:

I stood in the bathroom, called out for someone, and I got no response. I waited in the bathroom for 5 minutes, trying to be a good person, but no one came in rushing for it. Sooooo...............

Now it's mine. HTC HD7 Windows Phone. Took out the sim card, did a hard reset, clearing it completely. Now, I need to unlock it so I can use another carrier.

Me after keeping it:

Last edited by The Great Beyond; 09-16-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 128

Got to visit my old school and see a few old friends. Was quite a good day, but it was kinda depressing when i left, it feels like i'm never gonna be able to see them all again. Things change, i suppose.
    [taiko][/taiko]
    We're so legit we can play kingdom hearts TWO PLAYER without looking.
    Xente: Wait, your cock has wings?
    Xente: ****ing awesome.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 30
    somewhere zooming around in this dimension

Quote Originally Posted by BadpcGuy View Post
    My first gray hair at age 20 I'm getting old.
    I've been having grey hair since I was 10.

On topic, I am having dinner and THERE IS A MOTHER****ING FLY BUZZING AROUND MY ****ING ROOM RIGHT NOW AND IT IS PISSING ME RIGHT THE **** OFF.
    smlst sig evr

first gray hare i saw on me was when i was 17 ...

and so moving on i am half day away from miunchen and i am already drunk ... so i will be going there again on moday ... **** it all! if it was not for money i wouldnt work...

Arri's Animal Reputation: 113

So I plugged my nose and blew really hard, My hair started to glow a golden glow and went all wavy, I seen my eyes turn aqua green... I am now super saiyan.

Banned Reputation: 101

Praise Brallah, my Islamic brother.

Well I have wicked allergies so my mom gave me a 12 hour prescription only pill. When those things say "do not drink" on the box they really mean it

I spent most of the night puking and sleeping in a ditch behind the bowling alley I drank quite a bit, but I never get sick like I did last night. I got the spins so so so so bad. I haven't puked as much as I did last night ever before.

It ruined tonight for me probably. Today is the last day my buddy Big D will be here for 6 months. I've gotta go to his going away party but now its not gonna be so much fun for me because I got so sick last night.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 416

Just saw Drive in theatres. So good.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 200

Quote Originally Posted by Avarance View Post
    Just saw Drive in theatres. So good.
    omg yes, saw it yesterday.

Today: been relaxing and thinking up plans. Oh and tacos.

Game Journalist Reputation: 490

Default Tooth pulled

I just had my tooth pulled (it got broken to close to the gum line ) and it hurts so bad right now. I wish the dentist had given me something more powerful, or something that kept my face numb for a bit longer than 5 minutes after I got out the chair.

Working with Tylenol right now, not working wonders but lessening it. Hopefully once my hour is up, the pain will be gone for the most part.

I go back in a few months for either a permanent bridge or an implant (they both cost the same, just a matter of which I want, the bridge will require a crown on perfectly good teeth, though :/ ).

Anyways, ranting to keep my mind off the pain.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Implants are going to hurt for a while too, you should look forward to that, ho ho.

But they are completely worth it.

Anyway, have you tried applying a pack of ice to your gum/cheek?

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Implants are going to hurt for a while too, you should look forward to that, ho ho.

But they are completely worth it.

Anyway, have you tried applying a pack of ice to your gum/cheek?
    No, but the pamphlet I got says It might help, so.... Off to the freezer I go!
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]

Quote Originally Posted by V-Opolis View Post
    you got atooth pulled and got tylenol? they gave me loratabs lol.
    Over the counter tylenol The last time I had work done on my teeth, they gave me some perscription pain-killer that I can't remember the name of. It was fun.

But, not even an hour after coming home, the pain stop.
    -Cingal

ate 3 big macs .... 1 more remaining :O and 2 more days until i depart back home to my apartment <3 ****ing business trips ! NO MORE **** it...

if i die in my sleep tonight you guys can raffle off my electronics.

except the nes. i wanna be buried with that. and when i say buried i mean pushed off a boat into the ocean in a refridgerator box.

im sick as **** and have a fever of like 102. my moms doin her own thang and i refuse to burden my wife with my sickness so i dont wanna call her.

im just gonna knock myself out with a combination of dph and nyquil and popsicles..

peaceeee onrpg. and if i dont come back, i loveses you all <3

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    if i die in my sleep tonight you guys can raffle off my electronics.

except the nes. i wanna be buried with that. and when i say buried i mean pushed off a boat into the ocean in a refridgerator box.

im sick as **** and have a fever of like 102. my moms doin her own thang and i refuse to burden my wife with my sickness so i dont wanna call her.

im just gonna knock myself out with a combination of dph and nyquil and popsicles..

peaceeee onrpg. and if i dont come back, i loveses you all <3
    You won't die silly, just... well... don't drink pills and alcohol together. I guess it's just a seasonal cold, it'll pass.

*EDIT; Oh, and I f***ing ruined my sleep time! I feel so tired when I get in the morning due to not being able to sleep untill 4-5 am in the morning and then get up in 9-10 am to study for school, in which I can't wake up. Oooh sweet 23/00 o'clock, I miss you soooo much!
    Last edited by Ouriel; 09-23-2011 at 01:53 AM.