Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Blog Thread

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

Good news everyone. I didn't die in my sleep.

In fact, I feel like 50% better today. Neat.

And to answer the wife thing, since this IS the blog thread...hopefully I can finally nail all of this shut lol. I have explained it to like everyone (IRL and on onrpg) individually over the last few months.

I got really drunk with my best friends sister, and I told her I wanted to be related to my best friend. So we got married (which I'm told wasn't a legal marriage anyway). We both woke up here the next day and decided it was funny and that we'd roll with it.

We're in a completely (100%) open relationship. We both do whatever it is we want without worrying what the other will think at all, because we kinda don't care.

However, she does come over and cook me food and take care of me when I'm sick and make sure I'm not dying from alcohol poisoning. I drive her places and pick her up and take her out sometimes. We do all kinds of couple stuff, but we're not in a relationship. She sometimes stays here with me for days at a time, sometimes I won't see her for like 2 weeks.

Its easier to say "wife" than "girl who cooks me food and has sex with me sometimes but also sometimes I don't see for long periods of time that isn't in a relationship with me". I don't like to call her "girlfriend", because I feel like it couldn't be further from what she actually is. So, "wife" stuck.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

After tweaking out all day wanting to stab the invisible people stalking me from taking some meds that reacted bad with me, I spent 20 minutes watching industrial dance videos on youtube attempting to figure that crap out and now I want the meds back or to punch myself in the nuts.

Retired Staff Reputation: 268

so I had an odd dream. I remember in the dream thinking something along the lines of "this was later made into a Disney film." A Disney film along the lines of Mary Poppins or Thomasina or The Apple Dumpling Gang I guess.

Also, it seemed to be kind of a cross between 1950s tv/film and Road to Avonlea, in terms of how people people dressed and acted, I guess.

Anyways, so there are two kids, a boy and a girl, who are adopted by these two people in I guess their late 50s, early 60s. A Man and a woman who have some history but are now more or less respectably distant. Raising the two orphans together, but rarely seeing each other.

The woman dresses like a respectable old fashioned Southern lady in her Sunday best, and the man resembles Dick Van Dyke, and dresses kind of like a blacksmith I guess.

There is something about rennovations in the house going on, but I've forgotten most of it, and it was very dream logic-y I think. At one point the man tells the children that he's giving them ownership of a red fire truck that was used by his father to keep the town safe.

Anyways, like all kids in Disney movies, the kids uncover a conspiracy that the adults can't figure out, in a mysterious house. But the kids are found.

oh, also, for some reason the boy is walking the little sister to school to protect her from robbers, and the school is sending policemen to walk her back.

Now this is the part that I remember most clearly. The boy is in bed, protesting to the policeman who found him and has brought him home that he found something that the police missed. At first the policeman refuses to believe him because it is just a boy, and tells him he should get some rest. But then the boy manages to convince him that he missed something in the fridge of the mysterious house.

For some reason I remember the policeman as if he was from a black and white movie. He ressembled CS Lewis in appearance (ie. kind of a largish face, and ruddy (in black and white)).

At this point my mind must have decided that this scenario was entirely too happy, so it changed it up.

Now the policeman was an old doctor with dishevelled long-ish white hair and a clear plastic bag over his face that had something to do with a medical condition. Also there was another doctor, old, but not nearly so old, who was arguing with him and plainly in on the conspiracy.

The less old doctor tries to argue with the older, ill doctor who believes the children and begins talking about telling someone in a rambling old man way, ignoring the increasingly angry other doctor.

At this point, the other doctor, despite the attempts of the boy to stop him, pulls out a weapon that I guess is kind of like an old greek sword in shape, only crudely made, shorter and around the thickness of a butcher knife, and incredibly sharp, and stabs the older doctor like five times, fairly effortlessly. He then finishes off with a few casual back and forth swipes, and warns the boy not to tell anyone about anything.

at this point I woke up and wrote it down as you see above.
    Last edited by shadowsworn; 09-24-2011 at 10:01 AM.

春光乍泄 Reputation: 193

I dreamt of a Harry Potter film.

Wtf.

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Retired Staff Reputation: 704

Been feeling pretty sick today. :|

I guess that's what you get for pushing yourself at the gym while having a half-assed condition and having 2 cookies and half a litre of coke for breakfast because of hypoglycemia.

Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    Been feeling pretty sick today. :|
    Or its because you're getting sick It seems like everyone I know has the same cold as me.

Finally feeling OKish, I actually got out and DID stuff today. Ugh, it felt great lol. I've been trapped inside for a whole week almost.

I modified some kind of little kids toy hello kitty 4wheeler thing. I took the safety off of it so it can go max speed now. I'm gonna drive it down a huge hill when I get super drunk. I'll make a video probably, but I know its gonna be late at night so theres no traffic so IDK how it'll come out.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 45

Bleh, this stupid weather made me sick. Once it's hot 30+C and once it's cold 10-C. In four days the weather chaged two times, hot, cold, hot, cold and now... I have bronchitis... again. -.-

$$$

Went to the annual carnival with some friends yesterday. Very quickly remembered that I hate the carnival. It was cool though 'cause I won one of those crooked sideshow games and got a big stuffed animal for a girl. :3

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 107

Woke up at 2 in the afternoon, looked at the clock....went back to sleep. Feels good man, haven't slept in in a long *** time (5 months). Can't wait going hiking tomorrow.

scorpio
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    got a big stuffed animal for a girl. :3
    aw, how nice of y...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    I'm such a girl.
    wait, you kept that stuffed animal for YOURSELF, didn't you?

$$$

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsworn View Post
    aw, how nice of y...

wait, you kept that stuffed animal for YOURSELF, didn't you?
    Heh heh. You, uh. You sure come up with some... wild theories there, Nick. Heh... heh.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128

Did nothing today. As usual. >_>

It's Bacon!!! Reputation: 271

Today I had to ****ing people greet and Bacn ****ing hates people greeting because that **** is like watching mother****ing paint dry for 7 hours! When I went on my god **** lunch break my ****ing cars was all "YO DOOD! COME CHILL WITH ME HOME-II!!" and I was all "**** YOU CAR I JUST GOT DONE SITTING ON MY *** FOR 4 HOURS I'M GOING FOR A WALK!" so I went across the ****ing street to the ****ing shopping plaza. Half the god **** shops there were closed because it was 7 P****ingM on a sunday. But one of the few stores with the ****s to stay open was this shop called "Deal$", which is the kind of store name that gets you picked on in store middle school. I smashed down the god **** door and the cashier was all "DA ****?!" and I was all WHY THE **** ARE YOU STILL IN BUSINESS WITH A ****ING WAL-MART ACROSS THE STREET?!" and he was all
    \(_0)/
    . So I looked around this busta of a store when I spotted this huge-*** bottle of orange soda that was 3 mother****ing liters and off-brand as ****. I checked the price and it was $1! 1 mother****ing dollar for 3 mother****ing liters of orange soda! I instantly bought that ******* and a box of mother****ing Warheads and went back to my car to tell him the news.

And then the soda tasted amazing.
    Last edited by Bacn; 09-26-2011 at 02:29 PM.

Couldn't Take It No More
    So I Became Hardcore

I got a copy of ffx from a friend, because I never got around to playing it way back when. first impressions: Auron is rad. Tidus is a whiny little bitch.

also blitzball is kind of dumb.
    Last edited by shadowsworn; 09-26-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 128

My dad has cancer.... I don't know what to do or how to react, i feel powerless.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Quote Originally Posted by TaikoxKashi View Post
    My dad has cancer.... I don't know what to do or how to react, i feel powerless.
    My dad had cancer.
    Just be there to support him, because the chemo is going to be hell.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 120

Checking out yahoo news seems to be alot of republicans post there.

Most of them saying some of the dumbest shit I get a good laugh.

Don't blame the greedy politician blame the stupid people who vote for them.
    Last edited by BadpcGuy; 09-27-2011 at 02:28 AM.

Wifey and I got pretty hammered last night. We had a fire on the beach and then drank under the bridge. Met some cool hippies under there who were doing some kind of law breaking. They yelled "you guys cool? you gonna call the cops?" to us, even though we're 2 kids under a bridge getting drunk on a Monday night...like we're gonna call the cops.

Then we went to the amusement park that is closed this time of year and jumped the fence to the super slide thing. Its like 100 feet tall. Slid down that, didn't notice all the water at the bottom. Got so soaking wet lol. She decided to do it again (even though I told her like 5 times not to) and cut her foot open really bad on the fence. She was going too fast down the slide and flew right out of the fence onto the sidewalk.

I had so much fun though. It felt really good man to just not give a **** like I did when I was a kid. Usually I have someone with me who is a voice of reason, but she was down for whatever, which is what made it so fun. We played off each others drunken craziness haha.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 104

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Wifey and I got pretty hammered last night. We had a fire on the beach and then drank under the bridge. Met some cool hippies under there who were doing some kind of law breaking. They yelled "you guys cool? you gonna call the cops?" to us, even though we're 2 kids under a bridge getting drunk on a Monday night...like we're gonna call the cops.

Then we went to the amusement park that is closed this time of year and jumped the fence to the super slide thing. Its like 100 feet tall. Slid down that, didn't notice all the water at the bottom. Got so soaking wet lol. She decided to do it again (even though I told her like 5 times not to) and cut her foot open really bad on the fence. She was going too fast down the slide and flew right out of the fence onto the sidewalk.

I had so much fun though. It felt really good man to just not give a **** like I did when I was a kid. Usually I have someone with me who is a voice of reason, but she was down for whatever, which is what made it so fun. We played off each others drunken craziness haha.
    That is one hell of a Monday night.

WELL, for me:

I'm at work, like I am every day... tomorrow is a half-day so I get off work early, and then I don't work on Thursday, so I can't wait to sleep like crazy. I've been doing nothing but working & playing WoW (almost 2200 in Arena & Rated Battlegrounds). I'm also trying to get into body building so I've been doing some research.

That's it for today~

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    That is one hell of a Monday night.
    We always end up doing stuff on week nights because shes always working on the weekend.

She had a doctors appointment this morning anyway, so at least he can look at her foot. Poor girl, I feel bad but it was totally her own fault.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

Sooo about to go and get my free food from hotel restaurant ... and then some anime on free internet and then sleep in free bed at free hotel
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

Was just syncing itunes and my evo and i accidentally pulled the cord out which canceled the sync, and it was almost done, now i've got to wait another hour or two. dont you hate when shit like that happens? was planning to go out for a run too.

other then that boring day.

edit: well the run happened decided to try and push my self as hard as i could, sprinted (not as fast as i possibly can but much faster then a jog) lasted about 23 mins until i felt like i was about to die and started not being able to go in a straight line, almost fell over walking in the door, used to be able to sprint for such a long time, i think this is either a sign that im getting old (26) or im just out of shape lol.
    Last edited by tiger1526; 09-28-2011 at 01:16 AM.

Retired Staff Reputation: 704

I pretty much shortened my school year by 4 months today. I might do another course after that, but I'll have to see for that yet. :x

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128

Got my driver's license today.

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    Got my driver's license today.
    Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. That feelssogoodman.

I didn't do much today. Put in a few job applications and chilled. I bought some cool glow in the dark skeleton gloves from Dollar General.

That was the highlight of my day