The Blog Thread

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 129

Had a pre-interview test thing I had to take yesterday to determine whether or not I'm qualified for said interview. I am, so now I get to wait until the people call me. Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsworn View Post
    I am so glad I made this thread.
    Yes.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 35

Today, I told my teacher I didn't give a s*** about what she thought of me and I got an "A"

Teacher (2 days ago): Be yourself, and ignore what other people say about you

Teacher (today): I think you're a good...
    Me: I don't really care what you think

At first she was like "wtf", but then I reminded her of what she said earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Hizumi View Post
    lol marriage isnt really needed anyway, it was never meant to be between ONE man and ONE woman lol. women were basically property fyi blaze.
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Opolis View Post
    or sick as in she got Leonidas drop kicked in the stomach by a cop? In which case i can agree.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 238

Oh man i don't believe that there are people who still bite what ozz says ... :O i am just waiting for "I went to school and didn't like it (failed)" .... Thread

anyways idiots aside ...

Just woke up srsly the hardest thing on work day is not the Actual Work its the waking up part ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

It's Bacon!!! Reputation: 271

Where I work, there is a McDonald's. At this McDonald's they sell mother****ing pretzels, and if there's anything Bacn loves in this life it's mother****ing pretzels. Bacn normally goes for the classic salted pretzels because they are amazing and make Bacn's chest hair grow, but they also sell cinnamon pretzels and Bacn had always wanted to try one. So today, Bacn tried one.

Shit was amazing. It wasn't no pretzels that some limp-wristed 16 year old drizzled half a teaspoon of cinnamon on one side. They drenched that ***hole in sugar and **** was delicious. If there's anything you should take away from this story, it's that you should never hate on god-**** cinnamon pretzels because they are ****ing awesome. Maybe not as awesome as salted, but that's a whole different discussion.
    Last edited by Bacn; 09-14-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Couldn't Take It No More
    So I Became Hardcore

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 68

Bought a pair of pants for a $1.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Sold a pair of pants for a $1.

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Banned Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    Sold a pair of pants for a $1.
    sellling a shirt for a 1$ ;P

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Learned last night that gin and tonic is like my favorite drink ever.

double shot of gin + lime tonic + squeeze half a lime in there...

Holy shit man, I have a new drink of choice. And I think its a healthy drink. Well, as healthy as alcohol gets anyway. More than the beer and rum and coke I usually put back all day. So thats a bonus too I guess.

Last day of the jobs for this week, making a smooth 500 bucks for 3 days of work, so I'm stoked to get dat money. Celebrating with mad chicken wings and herb smoke. Back home for playing DJ Hero 2 a bit more.

Then 2 chill days until one of my best bros leaves for 6 months to go to Wales or some shit overseas Ima miss him.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 74

Got to work this morning and immediately got hit with a nausea bomb. I don't feel so good right now so I think I'm going to ask my boss for the rest of the day off so I can go home, get some sleep, and try to feel better.

If I do feel better, I might go back to work since I like to make money. That's if I wake up in time for the afternoon shift.

So tired....

Banned Reputation: 28

Hello blog thread this is another post from ozz8888. Any ways today is going well so far. Im in a good mood. Ummm getting a vist from my act team today. Got a meeting at the school on friday. At 10 pm to meet with the principle of the school. Im hopeing that ill be able to return too school. So that i may learn and get some education. Aslo hopeing to make some friends. THe friends on my facebook are my brothers so they dont count as they dont talk to mee, Any ways. Ummm i haven't played any video games much lately. Mainy listening to music. I have to share the computer with my brother, As mine broke. So im on my dads. I hope he want ever come back. Hes a total *** hole and a crack head who dont care about know one at all. Any ways im listening to one of my fave groups T3RR0R 3RR0R there music makes me want to dance all night long.I still havent heard from nancy i guess she dosent want to talk to me any more. Ummm lets see. There add another dose of my schizophrenia meds for the morning and at night so i hopeing it will help me. I havent taken MDMA in a while now. you guys said i should quit so im trying to get off it. Umm any ways this is my blog post for now. Ill be back later

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast