The Blog Thread

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Retired Staff Reputation: 246

Default The Blog Thread

I've been on other forums where this is a thing. the idea is, rather than making a new topic every time something happens in yr stupid life, you post about it in this thread.

ie. "my dog died. it sucks" or "my girlfriend ditched me for my mom. also I found out my girlfriend and my mom are lesbians". although obviously posts can be longer than that.

if this thread is a success I will sticky it. also I will move any threads that should be in here into this thread.

anyways, today I ran a bit over 10 km in around an hour, with a few days of warm up runs before that, after not running in almost a year. and I'm happy about it :]

hopefully my legs don't hurt tomorrow so I can keep at it/improve on that every day from now on. My goal by the end of the month is to be able to run 20 km in mm, an hour and 40 minutes or so, I guess.
    Last edited by shadowsworn; 09-11-2011 at 01:41 AM.

42 Reputation: 44

Today, I had to work. It was a quiet day. I spent most of my time thinking about my ex (which sounds depressing, I know.)

I'm in a emotional state. :O
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Woke up quick, at about noon, just thought that I had to be in Compton soon. I gotta get drunk, before my day begins. Before my mom starts *****in' about my friends.

oknolol.

In all seriousness, I did spend a lot of today snoozing. I've had a really odd sleep schedule for the past 5 or so days, and I have a constant headache due to this. Slid on down to the gas station for a bit, met a few homies there and had a nice man-to-man with some of the kids from my area that are still stuck in high school.

Took my dog for a walk, connected with some old friends. Helping another friend plan a going away party...hes leaving for Wales on the 19th for 6 months to study overseas

Its nice to catch up on some sleep. Got a job offer I need to take care of sometime this week, but should make a nice bankroll to hold me over and pay this months utilitiezzzzzz.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 178

Dear onrpg i drank some nice tasting wine in the fridge didnt bother to read it but i knew it was wine, it tasted like it then i had french toast for breakfast then decided to play guitar for a bit then go play basketball. Today was the greatest i cannot wait for what is of tomorrow.

[01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): it's just im tired of all this
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): women need to know
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): chivalry never existed
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): knights were bastards to everyone
    [01:56] Riz (rizev): What about...
    [01:56] Riz (rizev): JEDI knights?

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 13

I slept in, did homework, went to work, and I am now relaxing. Pretty normal Saturday.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

Today I played S4, totally rocked. Pre-ordering White Knight Chronicles 2. Chilling. Planning on getting rid of every Wii game and a Wii console. (I have two Wii consoles) For some extra cash.
    Anyone know a good place to trade in consoles/games for a decent value?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked315 View Post
    Today I played S4, totally rocked. Pre-ordering White Knight Chronicles 2. Chilling. Planning on getting rid of every Wii game and a Wii console. (I have two Wii consoles) For some extra cash.
    Anyone know a good place to trade in consoles/games for a decent value?
    I'd buy a console from ya but you wouldn't like my offer :/

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    I'd buy a console from ya but you wouldn't like my offer :/
    Lol, I actually need the money for something rather important. Which I guess since this is a blog thread, I need it for me and my GFs one year anniversary, and all that corny romantic stuff.

If it wasn't for that, you know I'd hook you up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked315 View Post
    Lol, I actually need the money for something rather important. Which I guess since this is a blog thread, I need it for me and my GFs one year anniversary, and all that corny romantic stuff.

If it wasn't for that, you know I'd hook you up.
    Its all good.

Oh right, the blog thing.

I woke up this morning with stupid amounts of synethesia. It only seems to happen in capital letters. On another forum, one of the members said "UUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH" and I thought they used the colored text feature. As I brought the screen closer to my face I noticed I was just seeing the letters as colors.

I wrote out the whole alphabet like "AAABBBBCCCC" and I can see them better in groups like that, but if I TYPE WORDS IN ALL CAPS I can see it.

Feels so weird man. I've had it a little bit before, but not so intense as this morning.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Banned Reputation: 28

Default Hey

hello everyone today im in a good mood. so i thought i would share this with onrpg. PLUR to you alll ♥♥♥♥♥

omg im sorry i should of posted this in the blog thread sorry
    Last edited by ozz8888; 09-11-2011 at 03:35 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast