A Little intro to the game:
"You are instantly immersed in a world before modern weapons. A world where fantasy is the reality. One where the God's battle along side the mortals. With several races to choose from one can surely make a custom character that suits them. Wield mighty weapons made from Mythril, cast powerful spells, create farms, build an empire, one can simply fish all day, become a valiant knight, an assassin, or just one who wanders as a bounty hunter. As you travel across the land of Eratica, trading with the merchants, talking with locals will allow one to learn about their history, their beliefs, their stories. Also one can read the vast amount of knowledge in the archives of local towns. One can go from slaying a mighty Dragon to helping the local peasants find their small lost child. The path of hero and villain are before you... what will your path entail?"

This game has just been reset, giving everyone a level playing field again, now's the time to check it out, or revisit it and see what has changed if you've played before!

This is the best game like this I've played by far, awesome graphics for a text based game, there is always something to do, lots of decisions to make, and friends to be made here.

The staff is friendly, constantly helping players out and making changes/fixes to the game.

Use this link to join under me http://www.genleo.net/#main/signup.php?ref=4 and not only will I help you get started, you'll also get a starter pack prize from me for joining!