~:: Ode To Survival ::~

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

(Yes, you can make Relationships along the Rp.)

Kate seemed a bit taken aback at the comment. "I am not small!" She defended herself. She turned to Elizabeth, who was holding a gun towards the boy. "Liz be nice. . ." she pleaded, but the older girl was already on the defense.

"Eh, whats your business here? You best prove your not infected if your looking to join us." She was a bit perturbed by this boy, he was wearing a mask for one, wich made her uneasy since the rash could be on his face. And whats more was he showed up out of the blue. On normal circumstances, if she were not so on edge she would have been nice, but they had a long time ahead of them before Elizabeth would feel that way once more.

Kate bounced over to where Elizabeth was standing, tugging on the older girls hoodie. "Come on stop, he is a survivor thats all that matters." the little girl spoke in a low voice, yet she herself was a bit uneasy about the boy. Slowly, and hesitantly Elizabeth lowered her gun, "I'm Elizabeth Mackenzie." her tone was emotionless, but she was seeming to not be so on edge any more.
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/loserdesign/essiisssss.png

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

(Too late to join?)
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

(That is indeed what I said, feel free to join Aevi, but please edit it into your above post so that we can minimize OOC chatter without IC stuff)

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Hour just stood there as Kate calmed the elder girl down. "I'm Elizabeth Mackenzie" she said in a emotionless voice. Hour grunted and started to lay down his things but still didn't say his name, he started preparing good places for traps. He started setting them up everywhere but he kept one part clear of any of his creations. When he finished, he tested a trap and spikes sprouted from the ground. Satisfied, he went over to Kate and pulled out a chess board from his bag. "Hey Kate, do you wanna play some chess? You do know what chess is right?"
    The SADDEST people, seems to be the NICEST. Because they wouldn't want to mess anyone's MOOD. But you never know what SECRETS hide behind that nice SMILE. If you would look into their eyes, you would see DESPAIR and HOPELESSNESS. Could it have been a BROKEN HEART? Can it be something YOU have done? In every smile you would see a hint of a FROWN.

Kate tilted her head, "I have played before." She said tilting her head, "But I can't guarantee that I'm good." she said a bit nervously. She had played before, in fact she was good at chess, but if she were to let anybody know that then she would probably reveal other things. Everyone was supposed to think she was just a regular eight year old.

Elizabeth nodded a bit more at ease, "just be careful you two." She mumbled, ruffling Kate's hair before returning to her place atop the roof of the bus. She watched the two just in case anything happened.

Kate smiled, "Its going to get dark soon, but I'm sure there is still enough sunlight out for us to play."

Hour settled down on the top of the bus and started fixing the pieces on the board. "Mine is black" he said, they started moving their pieces. "You're good in chess aren't you?" he said as he watched his bishop getting lifted away from the board. He observed as the game narrowed down only with the king, pawns and a bishop. 'She's smart, she tries to hide this. She tries to act normally.' he thought. In the end Hour cornered her king in a checkmate, "Checkmate," he said "Wonderful game but remember don't hold back." he winked.
    The SADDEST people, seems to be the NICEST. Because they wouldn't want to mess anyone's MOOD. But you never know what SECRETS hide behind that nice SMILE. If you would look into their eyes, you would see DESPAIR and HOPELESSNESS. Could it have been a BROKEN HEART? Can it be something YOU have done? In every smile you would see a hint of a FROWN.

Kate's mouth hung open for a moment, before she closed it and nodded. She normally didn't like people knowing this stuff. Mainly because it was all because she was infected. Though she wasn't actually infected, she was a test dummy, given a stabilized version that made her much more smarter, and stronger. "I have to hold back." She whispered, though hardly hear able, before reverting back to her normal self and standing, stretching.

Elizabeth was hardly paying attention to the two below, and was slightly dozing off. The sounds of animals were getting more hear able. In the distance a lone coyote howled, and many crickets chirped. But she ignored it, eyes closed as she stared at the roads.

As Kate reformed herself, he began to pack the chess set. They were walking back to Elizabeth, he carefully re strapped his mask showing his face only for a second. It looked like Kate watched him but when he looked she was looking ahead of them. They finally reached Elizabeth, he walked around her but finally he sat down on the edge of the roof. Deep in thought he cretainly didn't want to be disturbed.

Elizabeth sighed, she didn't want to do this but she looked down at her lap, the last of the canned good were in there. There was enough cans left to last about five weeks, but still, she figured it would be better to get more before they ran out.

"Katy Kat, I'm going out. If anything happens, here is the keys, and the baseball bat." She nodded to the two items. Kate had been watching Elizabeth drive for the past few weeks, just in case she would need it. Though all she could really do was steer and hit the petal she didn't need to know anything else.

"Okay liz." She said with a yawn, leaning back and grabbing for the radio. "I'm going to broadcast some more." She stated. Before, beggining to talk into the radio. She had only broadcasted once before, but she knew the message well enough. She did replace Elizabeths name with her own though, as she did before.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

Ashleigh watched as the boy walked a way for his bike. She hadn’t seen any signs of infection but was still watching. He came right back as he said five minuets earlier. He had asked Ash a few questions earlier and she decided to answer them.

She got his attention as he pulled up and cut the engine, and walked the rest of the way over to him. “Yes I am also heading to meet the woman who was broadcasting. Oh and I’m Ashleigh, though I prefer to be called Ash.” She gave a little smile at her nickname. She had always liked it.

Ashleigh looked Nathaniel and wanted to ask a question or two of her own. “Well since were going to the same place, do you want to put your bike in the back of my truck?” She asked in a polite tone, she had been alone for quite a while and would like for him to say yes. She would wait for his response but headed to her truck.

“There is another broadcast.” She said openly. She thought to herself, this one doesn’t sound like the first girl though. Maybe it’s another survivor with her. . . She reassured herself and listened to make sure the location hadn’t changed. It didn’t. Ashleigh found where she had thrown her so far gathered supplies. There on the seat was a new mask, a few cans of food, crackers, and bottled water. Ash thought it would be a good idea to get some necessities if she was going to join a group, there must be a few people there, and people need food after all. She grabbed another duffel bag that she had found earlier and put all of the supplies in it. She then put the duffel bag on the bottom of the cab and turned back around to Nathaniel still in wait for a response.
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast