~:: Ode To Survival ::~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Hour was waiting for survivors, it's now midnight and Elizabeth isn't back yet. He pity Kate, if she found out that her almost sister turned into a zombie. He fiddled with an unused piece of metal when he saw two figures coming towards the bus, he saw that one was a young teen about the age of 14-15, the other one was probably her grandpa. He signaled them to stop, he went trough a maze of traps and finally made it out of his own work. "Welcome, we're glad to see some survivors. If you would just follow me." he said and led them back to the bus.
    The SADDEST people, seems to be the NICEST. Because they wouldn't want to mess anyone's MOOD. But you never know what SECRETS hide behind that nice SMILE. If you would look into their eyes, you would see DESPAIR and HOPELESSNESS. Could it have been a BROKEN HEART? Can it be something YOU have done? In every smile you would see a hint of a FROWN.

(So Essi said she couldnt get on for. . . erm till saturday, so I told her that I would tell you guys that nobody knows about the new zombies yet. The ones that she and bloody stole from L4D lol. So basically the ones that are numbered on the front page are unknown still)

Amber gave the boy who was leading them an odd look, as if she was wandering if he was trust able. She held the barbed wire wrapped pole closer to her, her gloves on so that the barbed wire didnt scrape her hands, though that was unlikely even with the gloves off. She could get around the traps easily, but her grandpa was having much more trouble.

"Damn it." He mumbled as he nearly stepped on a trap, but caught himself at the last minute. He smiled at Amber, "Dont worry bout me, I'm fine." He waved her concern look away as they finally reached the other side of the traps. There was a bus, but from the looks, it didn't seem in much better shape then any other car, but at least it would run.

"Nice place ya got here." Amber's accent showed through a slight bit, hinting at her southern heritage, though it was barely hearable, it was still there.

Brian laughed, "So how many survivors have you got here?" His accent was less noticeable then Amber's which was odd considering his should have been heavier.
    You know Della, you make me want to cry, laugh, and beat the crap out of you at the same time ---Damien Vasquez

Yeah she has that effect on people ---Destrey Craven

Shut up you idiots! ----Della Laren.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

(Screw waiting for Saturday, I wrote this during school on my laptop, and I will post it now so that me n Della can move the plot along. Btw she is a co-GM of a sorts, since she came up with the idea of where the plot should go from here since its slowed down a bit. Bloody wanted to say that she and Midnights characters wont join us until later, and unless things hurry along your characters will be left behind. For the sake of moving along either join up with us now, or wait until we get to the next location to do so. Either way I want to get this moving.)

Elizabeth had gone out to hunt for supplies, but what she found was so much better. In fact, so much better that she had to stare for a few moments before actually doing anything. She stared at the little colorful bar of candy in her hand, the package not even open. There were several there, well, more then several there were actually tons of candy bars.

"I guess when people Loot places they dont take candy." She shrugged, popping her knuckled before gathering all of the candy bars into her bag. She was about to turn around when a growling noise cut her off. Figuring it was a Beast she ran as fast as she could from the half collapsed store. But she was wrong, so very wrong.

~*~

Kate had moved from the bus top to the interior of the bus, layin down on one of the seats and falling asleep. Not even noticing when more survivors arrived, she was dreaming of a place far away, a place that wasn't infected.

Not more then a moment later she woke up, hearing a sound that seemed odd, almost like the high pitched wailing of an animal. She stared out the window, the sound was far away, very far away, but it was still hearable. Rubbing her eyes she walked out to see Hour with two other survivors, a teenager and an old man.

"Whats that noise?" She asked sleepily, stretching as the Wailing sound seemed to get even more loud and disturbing.
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/loserdesign/essiisssss.png

The creature crouched low to the ground, sniffing at the air, he could smell a familiar scent, one that drove him crazy. It was a smell that was rare these days, for most of his lesser brothers and sisters had already killed them. A low growl echoed deep in his throat, animalistic, almost the sound a beast makes but much different, more deadly.

He moved away from the nest of items he had stored in the back room of the store, enterring the main room and seeing someone there. His mouth had a pool of saliva dripping from it as he growled, racing ahead of the Preything and out into the parking lot. When the Preything walked into the parking lot his growls become louder, he was stalking her through the bushes, wanting to leap on her and kill her immediatly. After all, the Preything had no friends to help her, she would be defensless.

But something made Hazard stop, the sound of wailing had suddenly began to light up the air. He growled angrily, wandering why a Crier (Witch) would be around. Not wanting to get into a fight with the Crier he began to move away from the Preything, angry that he would have to skip a meal that day. He raced away, not knowing he was headed in the direction of a trailer park.

~*~

Witch was stumbling through the streets, her clawed hands over her ace, covered in blood. A leakage of blood from her eyes was almost like tears, as she wailed loudly into the night. Her thin frail body seemed to hardly hold her up as she stumbled along on unsure legs, her wails getting louder and louder, becoming heart wrenching sobs.

It was a ploy though, to lure survivors closer, to get them to come to her, so that she could rip them to shreds with her claws. A menacing smile came over her as she thought about it, though she kept wailing loudly unlike any other noise ever made. Just like any other zombie she wanted to kill, and feed on flesh, but she was different, unlike the stupid zombies she could think in an almost human way, though still she was more animal.
    You know Della, you make me want to cry, laugh, and beat the crap out of you at the same time ---Damien Vasquez

Yeah she has that effect on people ---Destrey Craven

Shut up you idiots! ----Della Laren.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 15

(( Sorry I havent posted!! Have a history quiz on tues that i'm stressing about. Had a quick question though, before I post: Are there multiple L4D zombies? Or is there only that one Hunter and Witch that Della controls? ))
    Currently Playing:
    Defiance
    Dota 2
    Dynasty Warriors 8

Waiting For:
    Graduating College
    Life outside of school
    Dislocated Knee to Heal

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345