Fantasy High-School

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Fantasy High-School

I have two sister Mirah and Sarah, and two brothers Kyle and Mark, Im Kierah but everyone calls me Kia. I live in 'Crashed Acres', as we call it, or otherwise known as Crimson Village. There are under 30 residents living here, thats 25 not including our family. My siblings and me were not normall,no, were quints yes you heard right me and Mirah are identical and so are my brothers but Sarah is not. When we reached our 16th Birthday we all got a gift from the godess Natia. She gave us a choice of becoming what we were always wishing about. The magical beings that we were! When we had chosen our wish mother had to send us to a high school. She picked the one nearest to us which was Tokyo. The school was called Taiyoukou High. I was looking forward to it, all the new boys and crushes and all the fun. Yet the school was something more than we had bargained for. It seemed like all of the kids here had a visit from Natia. They were all special like us. I bet mother guessed it was the only place were we would full belong.

Fill Out This Form To Join Taiyoukou High!! Read Below For Info!!
    Name:
    Nickname(s):
    Apperance: (eyes,Hair,Weight,Skin ect)
    Clothing:
    Family/Reletionships
    Family History:
    Reletionships:

Spaces Open:
    Mirah (Main)
    Sarah (Main)
    Kyle (Main)
    Mark (Main)

There are these:
    2 Cute Smart Beautifull Girls
    2 Handsome Boys
    3 Jocks (hang around in a group)
    3 Geek Type
    5 Emo/Goth
    Or anyone you want to be really!

Natias Gifts:

Zombie: Wlak Slow although all are very pretty and loved by everyone
    Werewolf: Are cute and cuddly every werewolf female must have a male companion.
    Vampire: Vampires are the 'Cullen' Type They do not suck human blood although sometimes are very strongly tempted. They are the most pretties looking in the school.
    Centaur: The female centaurs dazzle with their amazing beauty. Anthough their bodies are horse their faces ara amazingly handsome.
    Pixies: There are white pixies which are cute elf like creatures. Can fly and perform minor spells.
    Angels: (Request) If you want to be an angel send why. I willl pick 2 angels 1 male 1 female. Angels are the most powerful. Their beauty battles with the vampires they can cast major spells unlike the Pixies and everyone admires them.
    Kitty: Cats are cute and can transform from human to human-cat. They are loved by everyone!

My Form:
    Name:Kierah Hyuhn
    Nickname(s): Kia
    Natias 'Gift': Kitten
    Apperance:Blue Short Hair,Sea Blue eyes, Pale Skin and of course kitty ears and tail.
    Clothing: Dark Ninja Skirt and belly top, Machette.
    Family/Reletionships
    Family History: Related To Mirah Sarah Kyle Mark, Quints, Goes To highschool alltogether
    Reletionships:Hehe Looking

Cmon Lets Start!!!!!!! People

Retired Staff Reputation: 246

Name: Kyle Cooper Hyunh
    Nickname: Coop
    Natias 'Gift': Kitty
    Appearance: about 5'9", slim, white, handsome face, brown eyes, clean shaven, slicked back dark hair... and kitty ears and tail (black fur)
    Clothing: Black suit and pants, white shirt, red, black, white striped tie.
    Family History: Related To Mirah Sarah Kierah Mark, Quints, Goes To highschool alltogether
    Relationships: belongs to Diane.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

(Welcome back Xeva sorry if last one didn't go out well.)
    Name: Travis Cole
    Nickname(s):
    Natias 'Gift': Werewolf
    Apperance: Dark brown eyes almost seems black, fire red hair. 5'6 height, white skin, high sign of work out. Very light and athletic looking.
    Clothing: Black shirt, dark blue pants, white sneakers and a black and white jacket with a hood.

Family/Relationships
    Family History: Mother and father disappeared in an expedition, never came back. Was brought to an orphanage and left age 14.
    Relationships: None
    Last edited by Daniel Moonlight; 10-21-2011 at 02:18 PM.
    The SADDEST people, seems to be the NICEST. Because they wouldn't want to mess anyone's MOOD. But you never know what SECRETS hide behind that nice SMILE. If you would look into their eyes, you would see DESPAIR and HOPELESSNESS. Could it have been a BROKEN HEART? Can it be something YOU have done? In every smile you would see a hint of a FROWN.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Name: Sarah Mae Hyunh
    Nickname(s): None, just Sarah
    Natias 'Gift': (So eh, are the siblings all kitties?)
    Apperance: Fiery red hair, tan skin, and deep orange looking brown eyes, she seems to be made out of fire itself, with the way she acts and how she looks. (Will fill in more later once I know question to above)
    Clothing:
    Family/Reletionships
    Family History:Related To Mirah, Kierah, Kyle, and Mark.
    Reletionships: None yet.

~*~ Can we have two characters? If so I am going to go ahead and fill out a second sheet ~*~

Name: Willow Azure Ariosto
    Nickname(s): Snow, Snowy, Will, Azzy, Azer, Sky.
    Natias 'Gift': Werewolf
    Apperance: In all meanings of the word Willow is what you would call, beautiful. All except her attitude that is. Her hair is long, straight, and white. Her skin is nearly the perfect shade of alabaster, and her eyes are a dazzling sky blue color. If you didn't know any better you would believe her to be an angel. She has a tiny frame of 4'9" and is slim and fit. Her fur as a Werewolf is pure white, and both her forms are marred by only one scar that stretches across her stomach, and is more like a burn mark then anything.
    Clothing: Willow wears a black sports bra like shirt that shows off her stomach, a pair of blue shorts, and a white jacket like dress that goes down to her knees and tightens at the bottom. It is half way unzipped so that her stomach shows, and is sort of like a jumper. She wears a pair of tight fitting white boots, and fishnet leggings.
    Family/Reletionships
    Family History: Is related to Kaminari Marks, whom is her aunt and care taker, her aunt is a very famous painter. When she was little her house, and parents along with it burned down (Hence the scar on her stomach)
    Reletionships: None yet
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/loserdesign/essiisssss.png

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Name: Avalon Seacat
    Nickname(s): None.
    Natias 'Gift': Kitty though she never really shows that she is.
    Apperance: Her hair is of the deepest shade of black, and her eyes reflect nothing more then a gold glass-like state, they are a gray color that seems almost phosphorescent, and though nobody could tell this, she is nearly blind. Her skin is a peach color, that makes her hair stand out more, and she has slight freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her height is a mere 5'2" and she weighs no more then 98 pounds. She is a bit unhealthy, and most of the time she has a cold expression on her face. Her kitty ears are gray, as well as her tail, she also has slightly pointed canines.
    Clothing: Silver and gray shirt with a cross on the front, A black choker with a silver jewel in the middle, a tight fitting pair of gray shorts, and a pair of black knee high boots. She also has a silver head band.
    Family/Reletionships
    Family History: As a child growing up she had no siblings, and her parents were nearly never home. So she became very lonely and serious, when she began to loose her eye sight nobody noticed, and she has never brought it up.
    Reletionships: None, she refuses to let people know her on a level more then friendship.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Name: Marcus Damon Hyunh
    Nickname(s): Mark
    Natias 'Gift': Vampire
    Appearance: (Think Damon from Vampire Diaries) Short black hair. Red eyes (like the Voltury). Pale white skin. Bout 6' 2". 180lbs.
    Clothing: Long-sleeved black shirt. Black leather jacket. Blue jeans. Black boots.
    Family/Reletionships: Sarah, Kyle, Kia.
    Family History:
    Reletionships:

(add something soon, at work now)

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

This thread is dead, there are plenty of live ones, or you can make your own, but please don't resurrect old threads, thanks
    immabrit