The Teachings

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

It was morning, but the way Nik had his shades rigged up it still looked like the dead of night. It wouldn't stop the Morphing, just delay it for a bit. The Happy Feet menu was on and the little sounds were replaying. But, then it started to play. Nicholas just thought maybe after so long on the play button it would actually play, but then he hear his mini-fridge open and shut. He jumped up quick and started a Chaining spell, but was taken aback after he saw it was just Ava. "You made it! I'm glad you're here, Ava." She smiled, and sat down with a glass of one of his most expensive wines, his Shipwrecked 1907 Heidseick. "This crap isn't even good. This tastes just like cheap red wine." She said, dumping the rest in the sink. "Thank you, Ava, this cost me eight rubies." She shrugged and sat down on the couch beside his pillow. He sat beside her and muted Mumble dancing for the first time. "So. Let's cut to the chase. What's this really about, Nik? Because last time you said it was an emergency I almost got my arm burned off by a Choldenko Lizard. And the time before that I almost went crazy because a pixie nested in both our ears and I had to suck the eggs out of yours. And the time before that-" Nicholas interrupted her. "I get it. But this time it's for real. Like, end of the world kind." Ava looked at Nik. She rolled her eyes and grabbed some grapes from the fridge. "Ava, listen to me. We have to make Terms." She dropped the grapes, and gasped.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

When Nik told Ava they had to make Terms, she was shocked. The last Term ended in- no. She couldn't think about it. "Nik, you are crazy. Do you remember the last Term? The power of six?" Nik sighed. "Yes, and that's why we have to be absolutely certain. I saw Cedric Morgan the other day, before I talked to-" He stopped. In the blink of an eye, he was a penguin. Ava laughed, and said, "Oh my God, Nik! You're so adorable!" Penguin Nik squawked, and turned into something more scarier, a volture. "Shut up, Ava. You're next." And he was right. As soon as he said next, Ava was a forest doe. "At least I'm not a friggin' penguin." They both smiled. Well, as much as a volture and a doe can. "Anyways, Ava, Cedric Morgan is plotting something, and we have to be ready. He's killing the Sorcerers, Ava. Hunting them down. Do you know who he's killed already? Do you remember Lillian Sage, Hanna Li, and Billy Trundle?" Ava nodded, and cringed a bit. "You may be right this time, Nik."
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Avalon was pulling him along towards the site of where the party was once going to be. Angel narrowed his eyes just a bit as that sinking feeling came back to her. "Hey Avalon!" He half way shouted, though she was only in front of him."What!" she snapped a bit. Angel was not offended at all by this, Avalon was just like that sometimes. "Are you sure we should be going out here?" He was suddenly getting nervous about this, there had only been one other party ever out here, and there were tons of kids there, not just two losers who couldnt keep friends to save their lives. "Scared Angel?" Avalon seemed to smirk, but he knew that would be too much of a playful gesture for the serious girl.

". . . No" He answered after a long pause, they were almost there, yet it was still light outside, or semi-light at least. "Damn it why so early Avalon?" He cursed a bit as they both halted. "Didn't there used to be a hotel here?" Angel asked a bit dumbly, to which Avalon responded with a smack of her forehead, just shaking her head as she walked away. "Come on kid!" She called to Angel, leading him further into the area.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Avalon, though not one to be playful, was sort of off her mood that night. She felt more uneasy as they came closer to the site where the old hotel had been, therefore she was covering her true emotions by slightly making fun of the younger boy that she was dragging along. Avalon was concerned for him though, he seemed a bit disturbed, and Avalon wandered if it had to do with home again.

That was one good part about their relationship, though they were not friends per se, they were close enough that she would lend an open ear to him. So without going any further she plunked down onto the ground, her bag jingling around as it landed beside her, and forced Angel to sit beside her. Time to play therapist.

"Whats wrong?" The question was more of a demand, "Parents fighting? Nanny trying to quit?" she took a few guesses but by Angels look they were off the mark. Angel spoke up, "It just seems sort of. . . Wrong to be here. . Or maybe right. I dont know I just keep getting this uneasy feeling." He rubbed the back of his neck as he said it. Avalon nodded, releived as she sighed. "I thought I was the only one." She said it softly, but all of a sudden stood.

"Lets go farther in." She motioned towards the stretch of land that would serve as their destination. Avalon had gone through all the trouble of getting this beer, and though she probably wouldnt drink it she knew Angel probably would. After a moment they both sat down and Avalon opened to cans of beer. She took one sip and nearly spit it out, "So disgusting." She mumbled barely above a whisper.
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/loserdesign/essiisssss.png

Nik turned his head to one side. He turned into an eagle, and croaked, "Did you hear something?" Ava shook her doe head and nibbled on the grapes that fell on the floor. "Jeez, just because you are a deer doesn't mean you have to act like it." Nicholas said. "God, you're such a little pansy. We are animals now. Deal with it." Ava liked around her mouth and laid down on the floor of the RV. "I've freaking dealt with it for over four centuries." He said somberly. Ava muttered something that he couldn't hear, even with eagle hearing. "Wait. I think I do hear something." Ava said, louder.

Niky thought he heard something. Ava didn't hear it at first, but when Nik started getting sad and crap she finally understood. It was just a small little whisper, but loud enough to be heard in a magical RV. She peered out of the window, and didn't see anything. If she could remember how to do a Seeking spell...Ah well. "Nik, we gotta go. Relocate. We are in the middle of nowhere! Anybody could go walking and see an ugly RV parked right in the middle of an old parking lot." Ava nudged his feathers. He gruffed, and flew outside. She followed him and they both preformed a Hiding spell. It seemed as though the RV flew up, but that was just a cover. It was really just concealed. "What now?" Ava said. She cocked her doe head. "There it is again."
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Angel shrugged, setting the can aside, "It's not so bad." Though there was nothing to do so he didn't really want to drink at all. Escpecially not in the middle of nowhere, and when none of the invited people were coming. He checked his phone real quick, there was a message from his friend Adriane that said he ended up going to a different party instead. "Well now I know where everyone went." He said, showing Avalon the message telling of Shana Miller's birthday bash. Even though Shana Miller turned seventeen four months ago. He sighed, then began to think about everything else she had said.

"Did you hear that." Angel looked up suddenly, moving the small fringe of hair away from his ears. Avalon shook her head, "I didn't hear anything." She mumbled, setting her own can aside and popping open a can of pop that she got out of her bag. A second later Angel heard another noise and thought really hard, he stood up, dragging Avalon with him as he began to walk towards the sound of the noise. "I heard that." Avalon said when they got closer to the source, and the noise was hearable.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Avalon heard the noise the third time and tilted her head, "What do you think it is?" she asked as the noise dissapeared, left with nothing more then silence. "Maybe it was nothing." She said with a shrug, looking at Angel with a raised eyebrow.

"You hearing things now Angel?" She laughed a bit, but still held her composure, she was sure she had heard the noise, though now she was ignoring it. "This is boring we should go to Shana's party." She said, "Not like this Adventure is going to get any better"
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/loserdesign/essiisssss.png

The two Magicians turned to walk away, when they heard little popping noises. The average human would dismiss this as 'ears popping', but in reality, it was faerys. Not just any faerys either, but dark ones. They had razor sharp teeth with poison in the tips. One touch of theses creatures and it meant certain death. Their wings looked like knives, and they wore armor like knights in ye olden times. Ava quickly warned Nik and they whipped together, back to back. They circled around, watching the small little winged creatures, which looked exactly like gnats by the by, and chanted, "Disappear, torc faeryc," over and over. It took some time, and they were quite drained afterwards, but it worked. No faerys touched them, and they were unharmed. "That was close, but Morgan will have to do better than that." Ava said.

(Yes, now is the time the kiddies see them do Magic Acts)

Faerys. The evil little bug demons. They were deadly, and hard to avoid. They could circle this Universe in less than an hour. They were extremely poisonous, and Ava and Nik had to chant hard to get rid of them. As soon as they appeared, they were gone. Ava said a witty heroic remark he didn't really pay any attention to. The sun was depleting, and at the first sight of a star, they turned human. It was quite a relief, but as soon as Nik heard scuttling feet, he knew he was in some deep shit. "Shit, Ava, someone's here." He whispered. Ava tutted, and began a Seeking spell. He tried to stop her, she was too weak, but she didn't listen. When the ball of energy came back, it read that not just one, but two children had just seen them perform Magic Acts. These had to be the children in their Terms.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast