The Teachings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

(Angel would probably be angry to be called a kiddie xD I can just imagine it)

Angels eyes were wide as dinner plates. Had he really just seen what he thought he had seen. No he couldnt of. He turned to Avalon, "did you..." She nodded before he could even finish the question. His mind was reeling, What the hell was the only thing he could manage to think. The first thing that popped into his head after that was, Was that magic? then he began to run forward until he clearly saw the two people. His eyes still wide, "That was awesome!" Angel shouted, though was unsure of what to really say.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

"Angel wait!" She called as the excited boy began to run ahead of her, "you dont know if they are dangerous! get back here!" she tried to shout at him but it was all in vain. She walked to stand beside Angel, arms crossed, a dead serious look on her face. "Idiot, for all you know they could be murderers, I cant beleive you would rush off like that." Althoug Angel wasn't considered much of a good friend to Avalon, she still didn't want to see him end up dead.

Her mind was also reeeling though as she faced the odd people who had just done something odd. Her eyes cold and showing nothing more then a spark of anger. "Who the hell are you two!" she asked, her instincts kicking in. If she needed to run she would, and would be dragging Angel along with her. Her arms were still crossed, her expression serious, no hint of joke in her.
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/loserdesign/essiisssss.png

He saw the two children running up to them. The little boy first, and then the older girl. Two boys, two girls, evenly distributed. Perfect. They were yelling, the girl was puffing, the boy was reeling. Such profanity for one so young. He looked at Ava, her eyes teary. She was such a mom. Jeesh. He knew exactly what Ava was thinking, but he paid no mind. "Well, I'm Niklas. Don't worry, we won't hurt you or murder you or anything of the sort. This is Ava, " He jerked his head towards the sniffling four hundred year old woman. "Tell me exactly what you two just saw." He said, serious as a heart attack. He looked them both in the eyes.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

When Ava saw them she cried. She couldn't help it. It was so terribly depressing that these two children, who had the rest of their lives ahead of them would be introduced into her world. The girl had to be about seventeen, and the boy fifteen. As soon as she saw them she loved them, and hated herself for what she had to do. They wouldn't ever get to see their families again. From the way they sounded and looked, they must be as loved as turkey on Thanksgiving. They would miss them, and maybe even try to run back home to them, but she couldn't let them. Nik would make sure they couldn't leave, and they would probably hate her and Nik forever. Literally. And she hated that. This wasn't the life for these two. But wait. She totally forgot. The Test! Maybe these weren't the kids after all! But, Nik could see it. He could tell these things. Maybe he was wrong. "Nik, the Test?" Ava whispered in his ear. Nik shook his head. "Not for them. Their auras are really strong, Ava." He whispered back. Ava sighed. "But, what if you're wrong?" She said, not even in a whisper. It was so low, only Nik could maybe hear. He did, and sighed. "Okay. The Test."
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Avalon crossed her arms, still a little bit uconvonvinced. Just in case she stuck close to Angel, after all, he was younger then her, and she felt somewhat protective over him. She would be feeling really guilty and depressed if it turned out that he got killed or anything, because she felt almost like a sibling to him. "We saw you fighting those...Things, and then you morphed or something like that." she was a bit skeptical though about this, thinking maybe they were part of some sort of a freakshow. Angel had an excited look on his face, though Avalon ignored it, her face serious. "I'm Avalon SeaCat" she informed them, examning them. Avalon didn't have much to say, they looked normal to her, yet she had learned long ago not to judge by appearance. After all, the first time she met Angel she thought he was a little kid, when really he was only a year younger then her. Avalon never uncrossed her arms, standing close by Angel in an almost protective stance, her eyes scanning the two people.
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/loserdesign/essiisssss.png

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

"I'm Angel!" the black haired boy said suddenly, grinning wide. Though he was not in the least bit put off by Avalons rude nature, she was always like that, and he knew she was just trying to protect him. "Like Avalon said, we saw you morph and fight those thingies." He was a bit overly excited about this, but it wasn't everyday that you saw something like that happen. Even more so, his life was so boring, day in and day out just sitting at home eating the same frozen dinners and watching the same shows with Nanny had gotten a bit monotonous. Of course, he also hated being away from Nanny, she was the closest thing he had to a mother since his parents were hardly home. In fact, that old badger of a woman had raised Angel from the time he was three to now, making her a surrogate mother of a kind. He felt Avalon get closer to him, her stance almost protective, at that moment Angel wanted to laugh, but he knew that would just make her more mad then she already was. "Test?" He said suddenly, when hearing something about a test.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

"Hi, Angel. Now both of you, hush. Ava, I'm going to need some supplies if you're absolutely positive you want to give the Test. I'm going to need the Brew, the Cauldron, the Hearts and the Yak milk. It's in my bag." Nik snapped his fingers. A Loui-Vaton bag popped from the sky and opened to show a gallon of milk, a package of what seemed like meat, and a green Martha Stewert holiday collection pot. "Do you have any Brew with you?" He asked Ava. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a two inch bottle of mustard. He took it and mixed it together, the raw meat, the milk, and the mustard. "Reah, lordess of aura and spirit, we call upon you with this offering!" Nik reached up his arms and yelled. Thunder cracked, and a blond girl of about twelve walked up behind Ava from nowhere. Ava said nothing, and walked the opposite direction. Reah gave Ava an evil look and cleared her throat. "What?" She said, talking very much like a modern child. Nik held out his pot to her, and the snatched it, spilling some on the ground, where it sizzled and sparked. She dipped her finger in, looking like a little kid swiping some cookie dough. She stuck her finger in her mouth, and nodded her approval. "Is that WalMart brand Yak milk? I tell you, they've got the best Yak milk." She mumbled. "Ava. How's the baby these days?" The girl jarred. Ava held out her fingers, and sparked with flourescent neon gold and pink. Nik grabbed her arm, and tried to hold her back. "Nik! God! Speaking of babies, Reah, isn't it time for Mommy to feed you your bobba?" Reah just rolled her eyes, but you could tell she was steaming. Well, actually, her pot was. She pointed to Angel, and said, "He's so cute. Too bad his aura is blue. I'm so not compatible with blue. And she looks mean. But her aura's green, so she's alright. I'm leaving now, before I kill them. Take care, Angel." She smiled, and Nik wondered how she knew his name. She walked away with her pot of whatever into nothingness. The smells of pepper, vanilla and cow heart went with her.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

"I hate that little twerp. She always thinks that just because she's a lordess she can rule the world!" Ava spat. "All she can do is read aura's and talk to dead people." Nik rubbed her shoulder. The kids five feet away stared, dumbstruck at them. "Well, green and blue, that's not bad at all. We could do better. But, we could do worse." Ava told Nick. "Yes, much much worse. Didn't I tell you? If you just believed me, you wouldn't have had any confrontation with Lordess Reah." Nik reasoned. Ava thought he was just a naggy when he reasoned.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123