DOFUS Photo Creation Contest

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 353

Yea several are fine. I'd prefer you edit your post to keep them all in one place though. You can only win once but you can stack your odds by making more than one.

Just keep in mind I'm not on the judging panel so hopefully the guys at Ankama are enjoying this as much as me.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Yea several are fine. I'd prefer you edit your post to keep them all in one place though. You can only win once but you can stack your odds by making more than one.

Just keep in mind I'm not on the judging panel so hopefully the guys at Ankama are enjoying this as much as me.
    Thanks man, yeah..
    Odds are bit high because lack of people being in this contest.. the playerbase of Dofus is quite large but the dedication in events from it.. not very big at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Elerrygosse View Post
    Spam..

Ad spamming about flower growing website on an RPG forum: Check.

Now I have seen everything.

Ahh Movement your Byancat is amazing! <3
    But they say real life picture right? D: Nyancat isn't real! D:
    But it surely is a winner for me xD

General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by Movement View Post

Ad spamming about flower growing website on an RPG forum: Check.

Now I have seen everything.

I sent him 6 feet under. Hopefully his flower garden serves to decorate his e-grave.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Character: Sword-Fish
    Server: Zatoishwan

Wild Boar Rodeo

Daily Exercise

What happens in my room when I leave Dofus open on my laptop...
    Last edited by Sword-Fish; 11-14-2011 at 11:27 PM.

Character : Realmage
    Server : Shika

My Entry :

Basically the old pets arent that used to the new frigost.. so they searched a cave to warm themselfs up. the tofu doesnt like the fire much so he stays high...while the boar is afraid of being cooked by the others incase they get to hungry... the wabbit seems satisfied by cooking his cawwot into something delicious while the others are actually just making up jokes oh boy

It was fun to make^^
    Last edited by Realmage; 11-08-2011 at 03:41 PM.

Default The creation of Tofu, erm, I mean, Adam.

IGN: Felthas
    Server: Shika

Last edited by Felthas; 11-08-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Default He's got your eyes

IGN: Wager
    Server: Rushu

He's Got Your Eyes:

Dofus Claw Machine:

Cameo Fun:
    Last edited by meushi; 11-11-2011 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Add Entry

I have a very important question concerning the contest rules.

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Entrants must also include their account name
    Surely you must mean username? The Dofus rules clearly state that our usernames identify us as persons, and that we should never give out our account names, as you can see below.

From the Terms and Conditions of Use of Dofus:
    4.2.2 Special rules - The account name is not visible to other players. - The username is different from the account name and is visible on the forums and in-game. The Account holder is known to other users by their username. The username identifies you as a person. - The character's name is complementary to the username. It is visible to other users. The character name corresponds to the role that you play in-game. - The guild name is visible in-game by other players.
    Furthermore:
    4.3.1 Security - To ensure the security of your account and to avoid the theft of an account known as "Hacking an account", you agree: - Not to give access to your account to a third party. The loan, share, exchange, donation, purchase, transfer and sale of accounts is prohibited. Any loan, share, exchange, gift, purchase, sale or transfer of account will not be enforceable against the Company and may lead to sanctions as described in Article 8; - To take all measures to prevent a third party accessing the account that you have activated, even without your knowledge; - Not to play on a third party's Account; - Not to give out your login information, i.e. the account name, password and secret answer; - To use a personal email address and not share this email address; - That the Company can easily contact you for any reason whatsoever, via your email address

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast