Legends Of Ophelie: The Wolf Stone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Role: Rogue , Working for Queen

Name: Ken Valdez
    Nickname: (You can call him anything you want!)
    Class: Rogue
    Sub-class: Assassin
    Weapon: Hidden blade, sharp projectiles
    Personality: Mysterious and would probably scare someone by just by staring straight into his eye. He prefers to work alone.
    History: Lived in a forest with his father and came out of the trees age 11, started practicing with stealth and made his first hidden blade. No one really expected this boy to be an assassin. He was sent out to many assassinations, at age 17 he killed his 54th target and most of them were successful.
    Secret Code Word Of Awesomeness: 191819
    Other:
    Last edited by Daniel Moonlight; 10-19-2011 at 04:07 PM.
    The SADDEST people, seems to be the NICEST. Because they wouldn't want to mess anyone's MOOD. But you never know what SECRETS hide behind that nice SMILE. If you would look into their eyes, you would see DESPAIR and HOPELESSNESS. Could it have been a BROKEN HEART? Can it be something YOU have done? In every smile you would see a hint of a FROWN.

First off, that picture is not viewable in any way, find it again and put [IMG] [/IMG] on the sides of the link to get it to appear on here, because when I tried to copy the link and find the photo nothing happened, I would also much rather see the picture here.

Second off, that is not the code, you have to have the code to even half way get accepted. It ensures me that you read absolutely everything.

And third the role section should either say you are the Azryel council Rouge, or the one working for the queen.
    You know Della, you make me want to cry, laugh, and beat the crap out of you at the same time ---Damien Vasquez

Yeah she has that effect on people ---Destrey Craven

Shut up you idiots! ----Della Laren.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Role: Mage

Name: Aven Rose van der Bolt
    Nickname(s): Ave
    Class: Mage
    Sub-class(s): Healer, Summoner
    Weapon: No weapon, she's a lover, not a fighter.
    Personality: Very at peace with herself. She doesn't much care for conflict, and will stay away whenever there is. She is quiet at times, but very happy and confident at others.
    History: Aven comes from a short line of Necromancers, but her grandfather (Necromancer) supposedly had an affair with someone other than Aven's grandmother. The affair was short, and the woman eventually ended up giving Aven's mother to the wife of her grandfather. This has not been proven, however, because Aven's grandfather is dead. The grandmother won't speak of it, but it is the only solution as to why Aven is a healer. She isn't very skilled, and earns for somebody to teach her the ways. She picked up Summoning from her father's side of the family, the boring drama free side. They've always been Summoners and probably always will. Aven has two small brothers, Zacheus and Raphielle, who she loves dearly. But they are away, sent off to go learn to read and write in the far kingdoms of the South.
    Other: None
    Last edited by Aevi_Thorne; 10-21-2011 at 09:57 PM.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

Role: Azryel Rogue

Name: Black
    Nickname(s): Black
    Class: Rogue
    Sub-class(s): Ranger, Bandit
    Weapon: sword, and bow
    Personality: He follows commands, but stays in the wilderness though. Prefers nature to civilization.
    History: was one of the Kings Rangers, but was betrayed by his former partner, and was trapped across the sea of Haar, was brought back by William, he and william became as brothers, so when william was inducted to the azryel council, black stepped up and took a spot.
    Secret Code Word Of Awesomeness:112714
    Other:none

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Name:Froztar Unilion
    (Nick name): Frozt

Class/Subclass: Rogue:Ranger/Swordsman

Weapons: 4-5 short sword's / Longbow / Hunting Knife

Personality: Silent(since he know's no one else), Polite(Because he was only tought a few way's to speak), Kind/Careing (The type that is the shoulder to cry on. you will find that out later though ^_^)

History: Joined the army at the age of eight and was just recently asigned to the group to assist in the WolfStone Hunt.

(Appearance with Ranger Gear) (not sure how to put it there xD)

SecretCodeOfAwsomness:191819

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Role: Knight

Appearance:

Name: Loki

Nickname(s): Monkey Brain(More of an insult than a nickname)

Class: Knight

Sub-class(s): Swordsman

Weapon: A Long Sword and 3 Hand Axes, one of which he wields on his left hand, the other two hanging at his waist. He also has a Hunting Knife hidden in his right boot.

Personality: More of a Mercenary than a Knight, Loki is easy going and is quite mischievous(playing pranks whenever the opportunity allows it). Although quick to anger, he is actually kind and loyal, though not to the point of self sacrifice.

History: At an early age of 6, Loki's parents died from an unknown sickness, leaving him under the care of his uncle. His uncle was the leader of a group of thieves, so naturally, he followed and learned their tools of the trade. Six years later, Loki was sold to slavery by his very own uncle, who at that time, fell into a debt from gambling, his last words to him being: "Never trust anyone. You can only trust yourself.". For 3 years, Loki was repeatedly bought and sold until finally, a kind man bought and brought him to the Kingdom of Ophelie. It turned out the man was the current Guard Captain. The Guard Captain treated Loki as his own and trained him as an apprentice guard. During this time, Loki met a girl, an apprentice mage who constantly called him "Monkey Brain". Unfortunately, their time together was relatively short, the girl suddenly disappearing. Loki held these memories precious. She was the first friend he really made... ...despite the fact that he didn't really remembered her name. Being a proficient swordsman, Loki quickly rose through the ranks, attaining the rank of Knight in a mere 7 years of servitude under the Kingdom.

Other: In addition to his sword skills, Loki is also quite proficient with throwing weapons, something which he has honed during his life as a thief(Not to mention pickpocketing).
    Last edited by Hansel-sama; 10-23-2011 at 04:12 PM.

(I will check every sheet tonight, add people tommorrow then make the first post.)

(EDIT: Hansel, Brit, and Aevi all accepted. Daniel as well is accepted. Frost the roles of both rogues have already been taken, plus I would really love it if you stuck to the character sheet that I made for the express purpose of this roleplay rather then going off and doing your own thing :/ . everyone added.)

Wolf Stone/Wolf

"Madame Adriane, I fear the worst may have come. Soon things may take a turn for the worse, and though I cannot change the future, there are people who can."

Those words were the last things to ring through Wolf's mind, as the mishapen, broken form of something neither human nor object lay crumpled on the floor. Hours before the creature had merely been going about its work, in the guise of a human child, no older then eight, and in a female form. Befitting of a servent, though much more tedious for the all powerful Wolf Stone.

It had been around midnight, when Ophelie's curfew was being initiated, that Wolf found itself sourounded by people whom she did not know, nor did she understand. At first Wolf had beleived it all to be a joke, despite the future that she saw within the Witch's Glass[1].

Being the joker that Wolf was the creature merely played along, though as the battle went on it realized something was wrong, this was not right. The whole thing was not right, it was far worse then what she had seen in the future of Ophelie. As to save itself from demise (And the demise of Ophelie as well) the Wolf Stone transformed, first from child, to wolf, then back to child.

Now it lay somewhere between the two forms, soaked in its own blood on the hard wooden floor, every now and then the carriage Wolf was riding in would hit a bump, opening the wound further. Though Wolf was not human, therefore the creature was not actually bleeding, in fact, the substance that leaked from the wound was something much different from blood. the substance was shimmery, black, and seemed almost like blood, but when touched it would stick to your skin, digging into you almost like a leech would, or a tick.

After what seemed like hours of riding in the carriage the sudden force of being torn away from the Ophelie border was hitting Wolf like a hurricane. An intense head ache of a sort (Though Wolf cannot get headaches) started up inside Wolf, the tell tale sign that Ophelie would begin dying along with the Wolf Stone.

Hands grabbed at Wolf, who was still in a halfway form, between being wolf and human, of no definable gender. Nothing more then a crumpled object on the ground that could easily be transported. From the carriage to a car, then on the road again. To where they were going was unknown to Wolf. All the creature knew was that it should have warned High Queen Adriane earlier, for she was unsure if the one person Wolf entrusted with the secrets that it held when in stone form.

"You are such a complicated creature, neither human nor inhuman, and no gender. How is it you came into existance? You would think god would have not created such a creature as you."

Those were the first words ever spoken to the Wolf Stone, though at the time the creature had also been in a state like it was now, between death and life, though nobody could say it had either of those things to begin with. At that moment Wolf was thinking the same thing that the queen had asked of her, the question burning through her mind."How did I come into existance. Why do I live?"

Those questions always seemed to stop Wolf dead in its tracks. Wolf had created Ophelie, a kingdom sheltered from the world, living in the age of knights, and mages, and rogues, a much different time from now, when everything was such a mess.

"My queen, I shall create the perfect world, a kingdom, fit for you to rule. And within this Kingdom I will pose as a servent, under the guise of a young maiden. You shall raise your children their, and their childrens children, yet never die. Within this world will be rule, order, and law. Do you accept my offer?"

At the time Wolf was merely an object with no existance, it was only through the High Queen, Lady Adriane Du Vale, that Wolf was given a reason to exist in the world. Now, the creature was simply nothing again, torn away from its life. Within six weeks the people of Ophelie would begin to age and die, and within less then three weeks Ophelie would all together fall to ruins. In under two months, it will all together dissapear. Without Wolf there, Ophelie was nothing.

Choclate:

"Choco my pet, you have brought news?" the Queen inquired from her place on the throne. The entire room was decorated in the most beautiful of colors, representing the High Queen, who was visiting the east Castle, the one that her daughter resided in. There were streamers of a sort, silver in color and shiny, hanging from the walls. The tapestry decorated with the cycles of the moon, as it waxed and waned. Deep midnight blue curtains hung from the windows, decorated with stars emblazoned on them in streaked patterns.

Chocolate hardly beleived her eyes as she stepped into the room. Though as soon as she saw the queen the news begun to spill out. "I went to check on Madame Adriane this morning, and it seems she has fallen ill. I was told to find the young maid who normally see's to helping Madame Adriane, but it seemed the young girl was gone." The cat girl was tightening her hold on the scroll in her hand. "I found this peice of parchment in her room." She kneeled down, hands above her head as she offered the rolled up parchment to the queen.

With a graceful stride the woman took the paper, eyes widening with every word until she finally spoke once again. "Choco, inform Andromeda that she is to return to the Kingdom imediatly, send out four squares to find the four most qualified soldiars in the army." Choco did not question this, "Yes my queen." Was all she said as she set off.

([1] Witch's Glass is an object made out of glass, filled with the blood of a mage. It is said to hold magical properties, though only if used by the right person. If it is information you seek you will most likely get it from a Witch's Glass. Though you would have to find some sort of Mage, particularly a Summoner or Necromancer, to get a Witch Glass. Seeing the future through one is a whole nother deal. One of strong magical properties must shed their own blood to do so.)
    Last edited by dellacraven33; 10-24-2011 at 04:26 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    You know Della, you make me want to cry, laugh, and beat the crap out of you at the same time ---Damien Vasquez

Yeah she has that effect on people ---Destrey Craven

Shut up you idiots! ----Della Laren.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Carridwen Corrigan Manthe the Third.

"Such a waste of time." The white haired mage muttered somewhat sarcastically as she carefully clutched the wheel between her hands. She was unused to these contraptions called "Cars" yet she was somewhat able to half way work one without using magic. She looked in the rearview mirror, to see the bloody and ragged form of The Wolf Stone. For a split second she felt bad, the poor creature didn't know what was going to happen.

Though as Carridwen recalled she had no recollection of what was to happen either. In fact, all that their leader (Whom they have never met) has told them was to capture the Wolf Stone, alive, and bring it to a place where nobody would find it.

A nervous feeling twitched through her, she could only imagine what would happen if High Queen Adriane were to find out that they stole her "precious" Wolf Stone. Another thought, what if their leader was some idiot, who would simply do nothing, and be like any other story book villian, who waits for the daring and brave knights to come, fight them, and loose.

Carridwen hated all of this, and wandered why it was her who was chosen to be head mage of the Azryel Council. Besides the obvious power benefits, she was surprised that people were acknowladging her at all. Ladies were supposed to be regal woman, who wore skirts and never got their hands dirty. Yet it seemed to the Azryel Council that she was a valued member. More for her charm then anything else though.

Another thing that bothered her was the fact that she had come from such an odd beggining. Many rumors circulated about the young Mage, and wether or not she was actually skilled, or more like a personal whore for the men of the Azryel Council. She dismissed these rumors, threatening to kill whom ever said such things, and actually ended up hurting someone because of it.

Now she was here, doing what? Kidnapping some innocent...Er, not so innocent creature. Almost killing it, if thats possible, and now driving away off into the sunset. Carridwen scoffed to herself and whom ever was listening. "Such a waste."
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/loserdesign/essiisssss.png

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

(Damn it guys, its probably you two I get the speed reader genes from. :P I dont even have to do more then glance at a page and read everything. *Bangs head on desk* Which is so your faults Essi (And Della) Cause yalls are older then me lol)

Andromeda Solstice Du Vale

"Hey, loser, you have a phone call!" Andromeda scowled at her best friend Tommy Henderson. It was annoying how he could be such a jerk. "Shut up Tommy!" She shouted back, walking over to the small phone attached to the cafe wall. She picked it up, examining it before listening intently to the speaker. Her eyes widened, then her face set into a deep scowl.

"Hey Carlos!" She called back into the kitchens, where her manager was working away dutifully. "Yeah sunshine?" He called back, his accent thick and heavy. Andromeda wanted to laugh but now was not the time. "I have to take off, family matters, little sister is in the hospital." She answered him, throwing the green apron off of her and jogging for the door. "Fine but you owe me Andy!" Carlos yelled over the ringing of the little bells on the door, as Andromeda took off.

After some time of driving she arrived at the point between the normal world and Ophelie, in which she was forced to get out of the car, throwing on her dress as to not offend any of the citizens, and begun her descent into the kingdom. Though she had become much more used to being within the normal world, where there were phones, and computers, and Tv's she was not so angry that she had to be back at Ophelie. Escpecially for a matter such as this.

Taking long regal strides the princess reached the castle in no time, though was delayed by the throng of people who were constantly bowing, and saying hello to her. It was the reason why she was constantly gone, it was suffocating being in Ophelie for too long.

She tried to keep herself steady and calm, but matters were far worse then what she expected. Moments later she arrived in the throne room, where her mother and father sat atop the thrones, looking down on her as usual. Around the room things were decorated, signaling to her that Lady Adriane, her grandmother, was there.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Loki

"Ahhh...."

With a seemingly bored groan, Loki leaned his upper body more at the tavern counter. The glass of ale beside him clinked as the ice slowly melted inside of it. The bulky man in front of him simply laughed at this gesture.

"Haha! Had a rough day Loki?" The man spoke with a deep, familiar tone that'd surely scare children. "Rough? More like I did nothing." the bored Knight replied, playing with his drink. This man in front of him is the master of the tavern "The Headless Jester". He has short black hair which is thinning at the center. The man has a fairly muscular body, covered all over with scars of different sizes. He said he was a bear hunter before he owned this tavern and wrestled with beasts with his bare hands. Only God knows if this were true. His thick goatee simply adds to his scary look.

Loki straightened his body and turned his head, looking all around the tavern. The laughter of men and women can be heard all over. 6 tables occupy the floor, each furnished with 4 chairs. The counter where Loki is lie directly to the opposite wall from where the entrance is. On its left is the stairs to the upper floor where 4 more sets of tables are. The door on the right of the counter leads directly to the kitchen. Lanterns are all over the ceiling and walls, lighting the whole premise.

The bored knight took a swig from his drink before turning his gaze back to the tavern master. His thoughts were still filled with what happened today. Well... actually, nothing really happened. All he did was patrol the city all day long, occasionally taking side trips to the outskirts. And this wasn't even an order, since NOTHING was issued to him at all. "If it's like this then I would've been better off as a Squire." Raising the glass to his mouth, Loki finished the remainder of the drink. "Maybe even a Page. At least I get exciting missions." He continued.

"The higher your rank is, the less you work. That's just how this system works which is why I refused any offer to join the Kingdom's Army." Wiping the glass in his hand, the master left Loki to his own and answered to a customer at the other end of the counter. "If I could then I would..." Loki was given his freedom the moment his foster father, the Guard Captain, saved him from the cruel cycle of the slave market. The least he could do to repay him was to serve under the Kingdom which he deeply loved. "Hey Master! Another glass!"

Hours passed and the night wore on. Loki finally got over his dilemma and just talked with the people inside the tavern. Returning to his seat at the counter, a couple arrived and sat at his left hand side, people who were new to the tavern. Loki knew since he was a regular. The man was clothed with a leather vest over a green tunic and sporting brown cloth pants, the woman on the other hand was dressed in a pure red dress. He was about to engage them in a conversation when the tavern door opened, revealing another new guy. Alternating his gaze between the couple and the man at the door who started walking towards the counter, Loki's face formed into a mischievous smile.

Loki rose from his seat to greet the approaching man. "Heya! Haven't seen you around here before." The mischievous knight greeted with a brimming smile. "Ah, yeah. I've been trying to find a good tavern these days. This is my third one tonight." What he says seems to be true. Judging from the man's appearance, you can deduce that he is a farmer, and the farmlands are far from this part of the city. "Well, you came to the right place! Master! Give this man a glass of the finest ale you have!" Loki urged the man to sit where he was just sitting moments ago. As he seated, the tavern master placed his drink in front of him. Another mischievous smile escaped Loki's lips as he was about to seat himself at the right side of the man. With a sleight of hand, Loki felt something plump and soft in his left palm. Curving this very hand up in a swift but careful motion, he was now cupping his cold glass of ale. Loki took a sip and awaited for the event to unfold.

The woman in red was bewildered. She was taking a sip on her drink when suddenly, she felt something touched her breast. No, she was sure that it was a hand. Her lover was deeply engaged in a conversation with two men so it couldn't be him. She looked all around her and met the gaze of the man sitting right beside him. The man smiled at him in greeting... 'It's this guy!' ...the woman took it the wrong way though.

"PERVERT!" SLAP!

Bewilderment quickly changed into fury. The woman stood up and slapped the man as hard as she could, the man stumbling from his seat and falling square into the ground, groaning in pain. The farmer opened his mouth to talk, but he was in such a state of shock that no words came out. Turning his head to the sudden outburst, the woman's couple stared at the farmer and then back at her, noticing that she's covering her chest. Anger quickly built up on him, grabbing the farmer by the collar and punching him straight to the face.

The tavern patrons caught wind of the event and started cheering for the two. All the while, Loki was still on his seat, covering his face with both hands. The farmer, punched out of his state of shock and now in fear pleaded that it wasn't him who touched the woman. Of course, the man doing the beating won't listen to him and kept cursing at the farmer. Nevertheless, Loki can't hear any of this as he was too busy suppressing his laughter.

BANG!

A loud sound resonated throughout the tavern. Everybody stopped and looked at where the sound came from. Even Loki was in attention, peaking through the gaps of his fingers. A large hand was resting at the counter. The owner of the hand glared first at the crowd and then at the two fighting. It was the tavern master. Opening his mouth, he said in a low cold voice: "Take this outside..." The crowd quickly dispersed and returned to their respective tables. The man dragged the farmer by the collar towards the exit, the woman in red following suit.

As soon as the three left the tavern, Loki finally released the pent up feeling inside of him and burst into laughter, clutching hard into his stomach. "D-Did you see their faces?!" The mischievous knight managed to say. The tavern master glared at Loki, but only for a moment. "Kuh!" Letting out a stifled laugh, he soon followed suit and accompanied Loki to his merriment.

Their laughter soon faded away. Loki heaved a sigh of contentment. "Ahh... That made my day." He almost burst into laughter again as he reminisce the three's faces. "But will you be able to keep that smile after seeing that poor man's face after?" The master grinned. Loki let out a forced laugh, tinged with guilt. His face became serious and stared at his drink. After a few seconds, he downed his drink, stood up, took out some bronze coins from his pouch, placed them in the counter and finally made his way out of the tavern. The tavern master was still grinning as he watched the knight's back exit through the door. "Heh, still as soft as ever." Reaching for the coins left, his gaze was still at the door but what awaited his hand wasn't the texture he was used to. Quickly looking down, he picked all the coins in one sweeping motion. He then put pressure on them and closed his hand. The coins made a brittle snapping sound and then turned into chalk powder. The tavern master's forehead wrinkled, his face became red, and with a loud voice called out the name of that one mischievous knight...

"LOOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!"

Loki strode out of the tavern and stood still for a moment. It was already a few hours after midnight, the time when the stars shone the brightest. He breathed in the fresh morning air and breathed it out with a sigh, arcing his back. As he took his first step into the streets, his foot caught into something. Raising his foot, he saw a pebble there. Loki knelt down and picked the pebble, eyeing it with utmost curiosity. But of course, it's just an ordinary pebble. As he was about to throw the pebble away, a loud sound came from inside the tavern. Recognizing the sound and what it is, Loki simply grinned and stood up. Looking down again at the pebble at his palm, he decided to hold unto it and resumed walking. But the knight wasn't walking towards home. He walked towards a nearby alley, where the sound of beating can be heard.

Arriving at the alley, the knight saw two figures inside of it. One was the farmer, on the ground, curled up and thoroughly beaten, his body was covered with bruises and his face was swelling. The other one was the woman's companion, kicking him, shouting curses at the beaten man. The woman in red was nowhere to be seen. Judging by how angry the man is, it seems something happened between them in addition to the commotion inside earlier. Loki took a deep breathe and with a clear voice said: "That's enough." The man stopped his kicking and glared at Loki with bloodshot eyes. "Stay out of this!" On which he resumed beating the farmer. Loki's brows furrowed. He raised his voice in a more threatening tone. "I said that's enough!" Only to be ignored by the man, even taking out a hunting knife. Loki clicked his tongue, the man raising the knife into the air with one hand. The farmer screamed in terror, trying to cover himself with his arms. Loki quickly sprang into action.

Loki flicked the pebble in his hand towards the descending knife. The force wasn't that strong but the pain was enough to disarm him as it hit his fingers. Taking this chance, Loki rushed towards the man and punched him straight into the gut. But the man was tough, it seems he won't fall down with a single punch. With this in thought, Loki did a low sweeping kick, tripping the man into the ground. Riding on top of him, Loki secured one of his arms into a lock, restraining him.

"Let go of me! Dammit!" The man shouted, but when he managed to turn his head and see the knight's face, all his anger was converted into fear. "Hiiiii!!!" Loki was staring him down with a glare, releasing killing intent along with it. "Do not make me repeat myself..." Loki didn't let go of his grip until he thought that he's too scared to fight back. Releasing his arm, Loki stood and watched as the man scampered out of the alley.

When the man was gone, he turned back to help the man who was still on the ground. Handing him support, the farmer groaned as he lifted himself up. At least he was well enough to be able to stand on his own. After a few moments of thanking and the stabbing pain of his conscience as he received words of gratitude, Loki was well on his way home. He had given the farmer a gold coin for herbs to treat his wounds, which the farmer refused until Loki himself pleaded for him to accept it. 'I swear I'll die from guilt if he won't accept this.' was what he thought.

Reaching his quarters in the Army barracks, Loki flung himself into the bed. He could already see the sun rising from the window, but not like it matters what time he awakes. The knight was certain that he won't get any work again today... or so he thought.

Before fatigue completely took over him, a phrase he had always heard from someone years ago played in his mind...

'Got into trouble again, Monkey Brain?'

*Snore*
    Last edited by Hansel-sama; 10-24-2011 at 11:15 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast