Legends Of Ophelie: The Wolf Stone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 14
    In a galaxy, far far away... Where we eat unborn babies and shit rainbows...

William Hourus II

"That's enough."

William said, with a strict and calm tone as he walked over the training grounds. He walked over to the two soldiers, currently going head to head in a sparring. Both men sheathed their swords, and kneeled before William. He nodded at them and motioned for them to stand up.

"You are improving. That's fortunate." He said, and grabbed one of the new recruits sword. He held it firmly, and swinged it through the air. Feeling the weight of the sword, and how balanced it was. He sighed, and threw it on the ground infront of the recruit. "Get this to the blacksmith. It's to heavy for you to handle." William stated as he looked at the recruit.
    He turned away from the two and started to walk towards the nearby barracks.

"Pico."

He yelled. A little boy came running, with a wooden sword and shield, swinging both wildly around himself. He came upon the Knight, and tripped infront of his feet. "Pico." William said, as the boy was getting back up. "Get me my notebook, from my room. Top shelf." The little boy brushed dirt of himself, and grabbed his wooden armaments and ran off towards the villa.
    William chuckled and shook his head. He turned around, and faced the training grounds once again. He watched, as the sun was rising at the horizon, slowly starting the new day.

"Finally." He said, and kept walking.

[--]

Time passed, and William was now sitting in the Barracks, talking to the Sergeant. They were going through todays schedule. William was tapping his finger on the table, still waiting for Pico to come with his notebook. He straighted up his back, and put one leg over the other, starting to tap his foot.

"So, Sergeant. How are the new recruits?" William asked, looking at the battle worn Sergeant. The Sergeant looked at the Knight, and chuckled. "They are but boys, to far away from their fields. They won't do much good any time soon." He said, and scratched the back of his head. William sighed, stopped the tapping, and shook his head slightly. "That is unfortunate. But, if anyone can train them, it is you." He said. And sat up straight, and pushed the chair back and stood up. He walked towards the door, opened it, and said "Don't go easy on them." and then left the barracks.

He headed towards the villa, and could her the Sergeant screaming and yelling out commands behind him. He loved mornings.
    William kept walking towards the villa, looking around, enjyoing the new day for each step he took. Soon, he got to the stables, where he could hear a familiar laughter coming from the back. He walked around the stables and found Pico, playing in the grass, with Williams notebook next to him. He sighed, and walked up to the boy, and grabbed a hold of him, lifting him up.
    "Where were you? I was waiting for this." He said, and picked the notebook up. The boy was starting to shed tears, out of fear for the Knight. William looked coldly at Pico, throwing him back to the ground.

"I-im s-so sorry Master, please forgive me!." The boy cried. William simply looked away, and walked back to the front of the stable, leaving the boy there, crying. A house maid came walking by, as he was heading back to the villa. "Take care of Pico. He is behind the stable. Make sure he gets no dinner tonight." William said, and kept walking towards his home.

He enterd his home. He took his shoes of in the foyer, and handed his robe to one of the maids. "i'll have my breakfast now." He said, and walked into the dining room. He sat down, at the far end of the table, sinking down into his chair. Sighing.

"They'll never learn..." He said, and threw the notebook across the table.
    "Once upon a time, there was a little cat, who thought he could swim, but he couldn't, so he sank."

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

(IT ALL SEEMS THAT YOU KNOW WHAT TO POST AND HAVE YOU WORKED OUT THE BATTLE SYSTEM YET? Can't post a very long one so just writing this ooc, maybe tomorrow)
    The SADDEST people, seems to be the NICEST. Because they wouldn't want to mess anyone's MOOD. But you never know what SECRETS hide behind that nice SMILE. If you would look into their eyes, you would see DESPAIR and HOPELESSNESS. Could it have been a BROKEN HEART? Can it be something YOU have done? In every smile you would see a hint of a FROWN.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

Question

Black

Black took an arrow from his left flank's Arrow hold, drew back the string nocked, then he adjusted his bow, and loosed the arrow. Which had found its way into the target a large boar, he had to fire two more arrows to stop it from getting away but it was still dangerous, so he walked over, took out his knife, and slit the creatures throat. He then took some string and tied the boars hooves, and put it into a large sack. Black walked over to his spot, slung his bow in its sling on his back and took up the four bags and began to his cabin.

When he arrived, he hung one bag in the pantry, then began to unstring his bow. When black saw the sun rising, he placed his bow in its place, and checked his sword, marred only by the blood that covered it, he re-sheathed it took up the remaining bags and thought 'I should set out for the villa now if I'm to be there before breakfast is prepared.' Walking to the stable that was by his home he woke peg, his Chestnut Bay grooming and saddling him. "Come on Pin lets head to the villa."

About a fifteen minute ride later he came over the secluded hill and rode into the villa.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 12

(is it too late for me to join in?)
    92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

"Dance with who brung you" ~ My grandfather. Other than that I have no idea where the quote came from =o But I will personally buy one person a game if they can figure out what it means ;P Thier choice.

(Feels like this is slooowly dying. Could need more active ppl. Just saying <_< (
    "Once upon a time, there was a little cat, who thought he could swim, but he couldn't, so he sank."

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Ken Valdez

(YAY I'M BACK!)

Ken cleaned his bloody knife, it was only an hour ago when he killed his newest target. He had to admit this one was the hardest. Five guards always guarded him almost anywhere. He sighed remembering that he killed could only kill him while he was sleeping, also he was scared of the rapid firing crossbows that shoots small metal arrows. He almost got hit by one when a guard spotted him. "Guns", that were those infernal contraptions was called. His most favorite vehicle was the motorcycle, a miracle how they got a carriage to be smaller with no horses.

Ken returned back to the kingdom, "Well" he thought "Home sweet home.
    The SADDEST people, seems to be the NICEST. Because they wouldn't want to mess anyone's MOOD. But you never know what SECRETS hide behind that nice SMILE. If you would look into their eyes, you would see DESPAIR and HOPELESSNESS. Could it have been a BROKEN HEART? Can it be something YOU have done? In every smile you would see a hint of a FROWN.

(( Aww, guessed it died? o_o Would be such a shame.. Been dying to get into a nice fantasy RP))

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123