Better Left Unknown

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Shayne walked over to the hole Jenny just knocked the maniac into. "Holy...take a look Jen, tough bugger isn't he" he said as he pointed down to the man. The water at the bottom was deep enough to keep him alive, but there was no getting out. "Looks like he has his own little prison" Shayne joked. Then all of a sudden a gunshot rung out on the floors above. "Sh*t" shayne mumbled, "Let's go!" he yelled to Jenny, he didn't know if there was any danger, but didn't want to not do anything.

He ran upstairs and began running through the halls, looking for whatever made the shot. He was carrying the pipe he had grabbed down below as protection. He turned around each corner fast until he saw a women in raggity clothing, and a friendly face holding a gun in their direction. He stopped abruptly behind her. "Um, we miss anything?" he said, seeing the barrel of the gun easily past the raggity old woman. She turned slightly towards Shayne, and he saw she had the same crAzed look as the man....
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

"Nah, we are just having a little party." Kinley joked, gun still pointed at the woman. She could see now that the woman was unarmed, and had no signs of infection that were visible, but sometimes the infection was invisible. "Hey lady you going to answer? Cause I will shoot you either way." Kinley said with a shrug, watching as the woman turned back to Kinley, hissing with fury. "If you kill me you have to kill your friend." she said with a smirk, pointing towards Jenny, the smudge of blood visible in the slight light cast by the windows. Kinley stared in shock.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Azurite

Jenny was standing still as the crazed lady pointed at her. Azurite looked but didn’t seem to catch what Kinley did. The lady run towards Jenny “Watch out” Azurite yelled as she pulled out a blade and through it. Landing right in the middle of the lady’s hand “bullseye” Azurite muttered. Jenny held her shovel in front of her as the lady turned around and run at Kinley. Bang, bang one shot to the shoulder and the kill shot was the one to the head. The lady went down and I sighed then looked up and stopped as I just realized what the crazy lady was talking about.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Ava skittered down the stairs, and whipped her knife from her belt. She just about ran smack into Jenny, but stopped herself when she smelled the blood. It wasn't normal blood, irony and salty, but disease blood. Almost sweet smelling, but sour like curdled milk. Jenny was holding a shovel, and Kinley shot a woman once, twice. She collapsed, and Ava felt nauseous. "Can we go now?" She choked out.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

Jenny looked at her sleeve where a bit of blood still was, her eyes going wide. She had been holding her shovel but dropped it immediately, running off from the others. Had anyone else seen? Oh god, now she would have to die, she was going to die! Jenny shook her head as she burst out of the building, tearing her jacket off and wiping the blood off of her face in a panic. She quickly stuffed the jacket out of sight and touched her forehead, staring up at the sky with wide panic filled eyes. Who else had seen? She wandered to herself, thinking of ways that she could possibly not die.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

"Y-Yeah, lets just go." Kinley swallowed the lump that had grown in her throat, watching as before anyone could notice Jenny dashed away. How could she handle something like this? Jenny could get them all infected. Though Kinley was sure Jenny wouldnt let anyone touch her at all now. With a plainly fear struck face she began to shovel out, also a bit shocked that she had also been able to pull the trigger, let alone pull it twice. "Come on." She shouted somewhat harshly, looking away from the others and walking as fast as she could. "oh god. . ." She couldnt help herself from mumbling. Jenny was her friend, but Kinley couldnt let an infected stay with them!

Without knowing it Jenny had began something that would never end, a secret that was supposed to be locked away.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Shayne looked at Kinley as she mumbled her way through her words. He could tell something was wrong, and he knew what it was. He was down their with Jenny. He saw, but what was he going to do. He wasn't going to do anything that would get Jenny hurt, any of them hurt, but still, he knew he was now in danger. He reached down and picked up her shovel and looking at it, "Can't wait to get outta here, he said to Kinley. He then set it down against the wall. "so....uh....where to now?" Shayne quietly asked, just trying to change the subject from what he now knew.
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Rock Man Reputation: 11

After Jenny had finally managed to calm down she walked towards Kinley, mumbling a bit before speaking louder. "I am. . .Uh going to go check out some other buildings." She mumbled, not meeting neither of her team mates eyes. She took her shovel from Shayne. "Alone? Thats stupid even for you Jenny!" Kinley shouted suddenly, furious once more. Jenny let a smile slip onto her face, her eyes still never straying above the ground, "Ill be fine mom." she laughed, though somewhat humorlessly. Kinley reached out, then drew back, remembering that Jenny was infected now. Jenny let a sad smile slip onto her face before heading for one of the smaller buildings.

"Damn" Kinley growled, kicking a rock into the street.

(So yeah, Bloody is here with me and we just posted together xD)
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Jenny fled. The children agreed to leave the building, dead woman and all. Ava was glad, that specific building gave her unfamiliar creeps. She followed Kinley, and it was pretty obvious Jenny was frightened about the infection, and Kinley didn't want her to go, no matter about the disease. "Hey, Kinley. She'll be fine, she knows what she's doing." Ava said, after Kinley kicked a rock on the ground. "Really. It'll be okay, guys." Ava turned and said to the crowd of kids around her age, eyes sagging with sleep deprivation and hearts down trodden. One of our own infected. Huh.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

(sorry if you don’t like but, Alexis zones out a lot. .. Just like me (: so :P )

“Umm, yeah I guess your right. I haven’t talked really at all here so assuming that you haven’t talked to me would be fair.” She said politely to Jasper. Alexis was going to start a conversation but got caught in a day dream while playing with her mother’s old necklace. She remembered the day perfectly. Her parents had just gotten home from their trip to the Miami hotels. The next day would be Alexis’s 10th birthday. That night they had a small family party. Alexis got to open two presents, one her parents would pick, one she would. Her mom decided to give her the most important thing first, her necklace. It was a long golden chain, had few charms, but in the center where it would hang down her chest was a medium sized gold heart with a pearl in it, one of the birth stones for June. Alexis’s mother had this necklace since she was about five, and she gave it to Alexis. Alexis wore it everyday, and now was her memory of her mother.

Alexis zoned back in before she could start crying and looked toward the hospital. She had thought it was a pretty bad idea to search a hospital, but since she didn’t have to go inside, didn’t care. She wanted the others to come out safely thought. Alexis watched as one of them came running out. Then the others followed a bit later. She saw, but couldn’t quite hear to people fighting. She didn’t pay attention to it and looked back to Jasper.

“Hey Jasper.” She said somewhat quietly. “Sorry for zoning out there . . . that happens a lot” she said with a guilty smile.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast