Bloodhounds *Original Remake*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Yeah cause Linda Linda is awesome. Im just glad Bloody didnt think of it before me or she would have killed me xD

HOW DID YOU FIND A FULL BODY PICTURE OF PSYCHE?!?!?!!?

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 29

pretty please can i join? pretty please/
    i'm too tired to finished the character sheet but I want to participate in this. please don't start without me

must get sleep

Rock Man Reputation: 11

You can definantly join! Besides, dont worry about finishing the sheet, if you want you can post and edit it later. We still have a few people joining anyways so we wont start until everyone is here.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

@ Hybridchic: We wont start for a while, I havent even begun to make the first post so it might be a day or more.
    Last edited by bloodyjane22345; 11-20-2011 at 08:48 AM.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Is it ok if I just give ya te link?
    The SADDEST people, seems to be the NICEST. Because they wouldn't want to mess anyone's MOOD. But you never know what SECRETS hide behind that nice SMILE. If you would look into their eyes, you would see DESPAIR and HOPELESSNESS. Could it have been a BROKEN HEART? Can it be something YOU have done? In every smile you would see a hint of a FROWN.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

@ Daniel: Eh I guess, just as long as the link works properly
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

Yo can i join. . . ???

EDIT::: my charries(:

Name: Elizabeth (Eliza) Jackson
    Appearance:http://api.ning.com/files/Wfu8PMj8HI...background.jpg
    bond: raccoon
    Weapons: poison and paralysis needles and 1 dagger
    bio: Katie and Eliza have been friends as long as they can remember, they are very different but don’t often clash. They love a lot of the same things and make up for each others weaknesses. Eliza’s dad was a general in the army, her mom was a nurse. Eliza wants to find her parents, if they are still alive.

~~~~~~~~animal charrie sheets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    name: Marry
    animal: Raccoon
    http://freefoto.ca/?g2_view=core.Dow...serialNumber=4

Name: Katie Brooks
    Appearance:
    bond: Albino Skunk
    Weapons: 2 pistols
    bio: Katie and Eliza have been friends as long as they can remember, they are very different but don’t often clash. They love a lot of the same things and make up for each others weaknesses. Katie’s parents weren’t involved in the war and were part of the resistance. One day they went missing, hopefully she finds them.

~~~~~~~~animal charrie sheets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    name: Penelope
    animal: Albino Skunk

(sorry my first 2 images wouldn't work so now they are hyperlinked(: )
    Last edited by Midnight4chaos; 11-22-2011 at 05:44 AM.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Likewise, may I join this RP?

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

@ Everyone!: This is not a private roleplay, anybody can join. Just make a sheet! We wont start till sometime later so yeah. . .

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 29

Character
    Name: Dinara Kaliya Isabel Shishkova – Escobar
    Nickname(s): Kali, The Coyote, Red
    Nationality: Russia/Columbia
    Language: English, German, Russian, Spanish
    Bond: Coyote
    Weapons: boot knife, .45 caliber Glock 21
    Personality: quiet, adventurous, suspicious of handouts, calm

Appearance
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 142 lbs
    Hair: Red & Black (for now)
    Eye: oval; brown

Clothing:
    Dinara wears a lot of black clothing to hide any stains she may acquire on the job. Skimpy shirts. The job determines the pants. Kali wears black practical boots or sneakers always. no flip flops, open toed sandals for this little lady. Kali prides herself on being a fishnet queen.

Ride:
    Red McLaren MP4-12C or Black MMT Turbine Y2K

Biography:
    Education: Master's Degree of Fine Arts
    Occupation(s): Bartender, Bootlegger, Drug Supplier, Opportunistic Killer
    Skills: cooking, hunting
    Interests: art, fishing, hunting
    Weaknesses: Tamales, children, cats, fear of drowning
    Dislikes: moonshine, snakes, roaches, people that don’t pay, horrible gamblers

Background:
    The descendant of drug lords and mob bosses, Dinara was born into a substantial amount of wealth that she used to break away from her family. Never one for accidentally walking in on one of those ‘family matters’ that always were unavoidable, Dinara spent most of her time in her Papi’s tool shed. And as she matured, she took to leaving the ground by herself. She became quite fond of the many activities her family’s estate provided: fishing, hunting every so often. When she was about 13, Dinara wandered too far off her family estate and into the wilds that lay beyond. She discovered a baby Coyote on that little misadventure that wouldn’t seem to go away. Dinara took her into her home as her pet. When she turned at 18, Dinara went to an environmentally friendly university, graduated with a special interest in interior design. Unfortunately in the real world, the allure of an underground, tax free economy proved too irresistible. Dinara though she is estranged from her family, from time to time needs to enlist the aid of their protection when carrying out business matters. Vice verse.

~~~~~~~~animal charrie sheets~~~~~~~~

Name: Bollie
    Animal: Coyote
    Mate: none at the moment
    Pups: two
    Skills: detecting and maneuvering around hidden devices such as mines

And Bollie

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast