Bloodhounds *Original Remake*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rock Man Reputation: 11

Whao! Definantly excepted. You madame/or sir, I am sure to get along with xD
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

(( Is there still room for me to join?))

name: Kirin Rai
    appearence:

bond: ferret
    weapons: She uses ranged weapons like throwing knives and shurikan.
    bio: (optional)

~~~~~~~~animal charrie sheets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    name: San ( pronounced:s-ah-n)
    animal: Ermine (convenient as a scout/ getting through tight spaces)

Last edited by Morning_Sage; 11-22-2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: char sheet
    Chidori!
    -
    Rasengan!
    -
    ROTATION!!

-

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

of course there is!

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Rock Man Reputation: 11

We are starting though btw, so you just have to edit your above post with your character.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Fren Balfaltine ducked into the nearest building, panting heavily as she moved through the rooms towards the back exit, heading as fast as she could towards the archway that connected an old run down car building to another unknown factory that went out of buisness long ago.She could hear the pounding of boots, the sound of yelling, the shots being fired in her direction. What she didnt hear though was the light paw steps and click of claws against cement that told her Safaia was beside her. Briefly she turned, looking behind and to the side of her, her Bond was no where to be seen.

"Fren! Up here!" Safaia shouted from the top of the archway, having climbed up a rail to get up there. "Good idea!" She called back, dashing towards the old car building, grabbing onto the rail that kept the Archway standing and hauling herself up. Scaling across it she reached the other run down factory, moving along the roof at a quick pace.

Fren heard the soldiars halting, and leaned over the edge of the building, hidden only by the rubble that nobody cared to look at atop the roof. "Damn it, she was right there, we could have finally caught her!" Another soldiar yelled to the other, starting a chain reaction of protest. Fren shot Safaia an amused look, before standing, waving her arms in the air.

If she said she didn't enjoy messing with the soldiars she would be lying, after all she was supposedly a public enemy ad thus every soldiar was after her. "Hey, looking for me?" She called, leaning half way over the edge, pretending she might fall. A few shots were fired in her direction but none hit her, "Come on ladies, dont you have anything better then that? Tell you what, if you can land one shot out of ten on me I'll go willingly." She told them.

"Yeah because anyone believes that. We know how you are Balfaltine. Your just the same as your brother." The leader called up, sending another shot at her. It grazed the side of her cheek, seeing as she hardly was able to dodge. Fren ducked down under the rubble for a minute while they all fired at her. Safaia shook her head, shooting her a look. "So reckless." she mumbled, lashing her tail back and forth. "Thats why you love me." Fren told her, ruffling the cats head up a bit before reappearing, drawing her guns.

"Ya know, I suck at using these, but I'm sure I can get a few of them." She told Safaia, running to the edge of the roof and leaping, there was a smaller building just a few feet away, hardly anything that can get her killed for jumping onto. As she did this she turned, shooting off a few rounds, hitting only one of the soldiars, who was following. "This isnt fun anymore." She commented dryly, shoving her guns back into her holster and running as fast as she could, dropping down into a hole in one of the buildings and heading for the door, she did a full circle, leading the soldiars back to the archway before dodging down an alley way and hopping over a fence.

By the time the soldiars got to that point she was already running towards freedom, or more like running towards the train tracks where the secret base was held. Quickly she kicked open the underground door and hopped in, ignoring the ladder that was there for that exact purpouse.

Fren then strode into the common area, seeing Holly playing a video game on the couch. Besides that she saw none of the other resistance members in sight, let alone any bonds. Looking down at Safaia she shrugged, panting lightly, "Those bastards probably went on a mission without me." She spoke as if she were hurt.

Holly turned back, not even having to pause the game and still getting keeping her game character alive with no problem. "Who let you in." She asked somewhat sarcastically. Fren huffed, "I let myself in Holly. Just cause I'm not a part of the resistance doesnt mean I cant be here, after all, this was my hiding place first." She hissed somewhat angrily.

Jex, Holly's Bond, flew up into the air. Stopping Holly from standing, as he knew there would be a fight between the two girls. "Shut up both of you, everyone has the right to be here." He sqwuaked at them, landing on Safaia's back, ignoring both Fren and Holly as he spoke in whispers to the cat. "Anyways." Holly said with a yawn, turning back to her game, "Everyone is out doing whatever they are doing. There was no mission as far as I know."

"Great so we just wait here boredly?" Fren asked, face falling somewhat. Holly shrugged, patting the seat behind her and grabbing the extra controller. "Sit and Play if you want." Fren sighed, taking the controller and choosing her character. It was some sort of fighting game as far as she knew, and to tell the truth she was failing miserably at it.So the two stayed on the couch and played, waiting patiently for the resistance members to arrive.

(NOTE: You can be a part of the resistance from the beggining, or you can join later on)

(You do not need to post as much as me at all. but anything under two paragraphs is not acceptable. Everyone has the abbility to be descriptive and informative, so please use those skills.)

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

Eliza had just finished coating her needles with a poison serum and was putting everything away and taking off her leather gloves. “I’m glad you found these gloves Marry” she said to her bond smiling. “No problem, at least your not getting pricked anymore” Marry replied climbing up Eliza to sit on her shoulder. “ha yeah, that was a horrible experience” she said laughing at her mistake “at least the paralysis didn’t last that long back then.” Eliza finished putting the poison needles in her kit and put it on one of the shelves.

Eliza went to her bed, laid down, and looked at the ceiling. Mary moved to lie on her stomach. They were lying their quietly, and then they heard someone kick the open the door of the base. Eliza sighed, “And Fren is here.” She decided to stay in her room and just lay there thinking. As Eliza was thinking, Marry fell asleep. Almost nothing could wake her up when she was asleep so Eliza put her on the bed and walked out of the room and to Katie’s.

Eliza knocked on Katie’s door, “Come on it.” Katie said loudly. Eliza opened the door and it squeaked. “Hey Katie.” Eliza said smiling. Katie was sitting on the floor with her back against her bed and Penelope on the bed behind her. Katie was drawing in a notebook she managed to get. “Whatcha drawin?” Eliza asked with curiosity. “Penelope” Katie answered with a smile. She put down the note book and turned to Eliza. She was probably going to ask her to put her hair up some way, either braids, a ponytail, or pigtails. Eliza wondered what hair style it would be today. Katie smiled “Hey, ya wanna braid my hair for me Eliza” she asked politely. Eliza smiled “Sure.” Penelope moved so Eliza could sit on the bed. “Is Marry asleep again?” Penelope asked. “Yeah she is, sorry.” Eliza replied and started braiding Katie’s hair. When she was done she got up and dropped the very long braid around Katie’s left shoulder. “Thanks Eliza,” Katie said with a big smile “it’s so pretty!” Eliza laughed, “I’m going to put my needles away in the weapons room, want to come with?” she asked “Sure!” Katie replied and stood up. “Common Penelope.” She said and Penelope jumped down off of the bed to follow them.

They walked into Eliza’s room and got her kit. Eliza grabbed Marry by the tail and turned her upside down to wake her up. “Ok ok, I’m up!” Marry said and slightly clawed Eliza’s hand so she would let go. She did and Marry fell on her back. “Where we going?” she asked looking up. “Weapons room.” Eliza replied. The four of them walked down the dingy darkly lit hallway to the main room. When they entered Penelope and Marry ran ahead and started playing. Katie and Eliza kept walking but stopped looking at the T.V. screen watching what game Holly and Fren were playing. “Hey Holly, hi Fren.” Katie and Eliza said in unison still watching the game. They continued walking until they were almost directly behind the two. They stood there watching the game.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Alexander Lerick

~*~

name: Alexander Lerick- Nickname is Alex
    appearence:
    bond: eagle
    weapons: two swords strapped to back laying across each other, small knives and various sized blades hidden in shoes and strapped to legs and arms with leather bands or holsters.
    bio: My parents died when I was young and I went to live with my uncle who became a soldier shortly after his brother died, my uncle tried to make me turn against my friends and home so I fled, soon meeting up with my bonded Aquila and we have been running ever since.

~~~~~~~~animal charrie sheets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    name: Aquila
    animal: eagle

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Default Sapphire Drenmore

Sapphire Drenmore picked up the pace as a soldier started gaining on her. “I don’t think we can get away” Shadow said as he slowed down to run beside her. “Did you hear that” Shadow asked and Sapphire listened carefully “yeah it sounded like guns” she said. Then turning sharply around the closest corner Sapphire decided they would have to use the roofs to escape. “Shadow I think it’s time to use our climbing skills” She said smiling.

Shadow was the first to jump using a few broken pipes to launch himself onto an old balcony then onto the roof. Still running Sapphire was on the ground looking around to find a way up. Then she spotted half of a rotten ladder and bellow it a large bin. “Here we go” Sapphire whispered to herself then just before the bin she jumped. Landing she didn’t stay long. Grabbing hold of the bottom of the ladder she pulled herself up. The little shards of the ladder dung into her hands.
    Sapphire held back a scream and climbed as fast as she could up the ladder.

Getting to the top she moved away from the edge and examined the damage to her hands. There was a large piece of the ladder stuck in her right hand. “Shit” she muttered “What’s wrong” Shadow said as he came running towards her.
    The pain in her hand began to grow. “I know you’re up there” a voice came from behind them the soldier had court up. “Now what” Shadow asked looking up at Sapphire. “I can’t fight like this we have to keep running” she told him. They both then started running and jumped to the next roof. At the next roof there was a door “come on inside” Shadow said as he ran into the open door.

Sapphire followed him and shut the door behind her. Holding onto her hand they both speed down a flight of stairs. They then jumped out a window as the door was locked. She seen an eagle flow over them then disappears but didn’t pay attention to how strange that was. ‘Bang’ the door behind them got kicked open. The soldier started after them “ahhhh” he screamed. Shadow suddenly stopped “What” Sapphire started to say turning around. The soldier was lying on the ground dead then from behind a wall a guy appeared. “Hi I’m alexander Lerick” he said extending his hand. I stood there dumbfounded “hi, I’m Sapphire Drenmore” I said walking over and shaking his hand.

Default Alexander Lerick

Throwing the last body onto the pile, Alexander Lerick grabbed a small cloth from his pocket and wiped his hands and sword clean of blood before pulling on his black leather gloves. Alexander, though most people called him Alex for short, had been on the run since he had fled from his uncle, who had become a soldier soon after Alex’s parents died, Alex had mostly been able to avoid any confrontation with the soldiers for a few months before they caught up to him in a small town in which he had stayed a few hours more than necessary and had to kill the soldiers before he was able to get away.

“Aquila can you circle the area and keep a lookout for more soldiers” Alex asked his bonded, who was sitting on a wooden crate a few feet away.

“Yes but be quick hiding all evidence of us being here, I don’t like the feel of this town” Aquila said before spreading her wings and launching herself into the sky, circling around the buildings a few times looking for any sign of movement.

“ALEX! There is a girl and her bonded fleeing from the soldiers just around the corner, they are heading straight for us!” Aquila said half shouting as she landed on Alex’s shoulder, her claws digging into his skin through the material of his jacket.

“Hmm think we should help her?” Alex asked Aquila already pulling his other sword from where it was strapped to his back and ducking out into the alleyway in-between two houses, crouching down and staying as still as a statue, even when he heard gunshots and the sound of running he did not move, only when a soldier ran past where he was crouched did he move, quickly bringing one of his swords up and slitting the soldiers throat, straightening as the soldier fell to the ground Alex put his clean sword back into its sheath on his back and stepped out into the street.

Seeing the girl standing just down the road, a large black panther standing beside her, he looked her over to see if she was in need of medical attention and noticed something stuck in her hand, which was bleeding quite a lot, “Hi I’m Alexander Lerick” He said extending his hand to the girl and noticing it was a piece of rusted metal that was in her hand.

She stood for a moment before walking over and shaking his hand, “Hi I’m Sapphire Drenmore”.

“Would you like me to take a look at your hand” Alex offered, inclining his head towards her injured palm, Sapphire looked down startled, apparently having forgot about her injury.

“Ah no thanks I think I’ll be fine” She said as the large black panther beside her growled causing Aquila, who was still perched on Alex’s shoulder, to let out a squawk and raise her wings as if she was about to attack.

“It’s alright Aquila” Alex said in a soothing tone to the defensive eagle, stroking her feathers to make her calm down.

“Hush Shadow, I think he is just trying to help” Sapphire said before slowly holding out her hand to Alex, watching carefully to what he was doing as he removed the piece of metal and cleaned the wound before wrapping it in a bandage.

“The wound wasn’t big enough to need stitches but you’re going to have to keep it wrapped up for a while to let it heal, I can’t properly clean the wound here” Alex said letting go of her hand.

“So where do you propose we go?” Sapphire said sarcastically.

“I have a hideout not far from here that has more supplies” Alex answered, amused with her tone.

“I guess I’ll trust you for now, seeing as you helped us out back there and all” She said, following him as he started down the road, Shadow and Aquila following after them.

Holly turned around, still able to get a perfect score on the game without even trying. She was beating Fren by a landslide, and that wasnt saying much since Holly spent nearly all the time playing video games. "Hey, whats up." She said, not even focusing on the game. Fren groaned as she lost the game, throwing down the controller and glaring at Holly, muttering angry curses before standing and heading off. "Safaia!" She yelled, alerting the ocelot.

"What?" Safaia asked, somewhat annoyed that Fren had interrupted the conversation that she was having with Jex. "I'm going out, you staying or coming?" She asked, somewhat annoyed. Safaia glared, "I'm staying" She answered with her own annoyance. Fren shrugged and headed off, letting Jex and Safaia return to their conversation.

Holly turned around, grabbed the controller, and offered it to the girls. "Wanna play?" She asked, yawning slightly. She reached beside her, feeling for the lollipop that she had set on the end table not long ago. she grabbed it, and plopped it in her mouth, letting the blueberry taste flood her tastebuds. "Actually, I think I'm going to go out. Jex" She turned towards her Raven companion. "You coming? Safaia you can come too if you want." she told the Ocelot. Then looked at the two girls.

"Your welcome to join." She told the two, before gathering her weapons and heading for the exit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast