Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: F2P Pokemon Style Monster MMORPG

Fat Bowser Reputation: 24

after attempting to vote twice and for some reason it reseting twice. Even after i put the proper codes etc.

41 links + typing = bleh.

Also looking at bazaar voting is needed. lol meh

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 21

wow. you won the heart of the people of onrpg. thats actually the most surprising part about this thread!.

i will definitely check it out, and see what the fuss is about

A Shrubbery Reputation: 8

looks pretty much the same as pokemon crater or battle arena or however it is/was called.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

the monsters designs on the screenshot you posted is much nicer than most of the new generation pokemon imo .

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

The Voting part.. mhm

I have to register , join , download or vote for 82 pages to get the reward :9 Aw

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Raventheone View Post
    after attempting to vote twice and for some reason it reseting twice. Even after i put the proper codes etc.

41 links + typing = bleh.

Also looking at bazaar voting is needed. lol meh

actually the system is pretty intelligent. it allows for few errors. in twice you definitely should get reward. i will check this issue right now whether any error or not

Quote Originally Posted by kisekiz View Post
    the monsters designs on the screenshot you posted is much nicer than most of the new generation pokemon imo .

thanks. we are even going to have better monsters

Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post
    The Voting part.. mhm

I have to register , join , download or vote for 82 pages to get the reward :9 Aw

it is not 82. you don't have to vote actually. but voting gives you nice rewards. total link count is 39

but some of them are one time only

and there is no download at all

@Raventheone

i just checked and voting systems works. what is your username in the game ?
    Last edited by MonsterMMORPG; 11-19-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    Free Browser Based Pokemon Style Monster MMORPG Game Developer

Thebuudah is my name ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Raventheone View Post
    Thebuudah is my name ingame.
    it seems like you just clicked the open link and you did not vote

look voting explanation images

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    it seems like you just clicked the open link and you did not vote

look voting explanation images
    I actually entered the codes. a few said " already voted click to continue"
    prob cause of the browser i was using :P

In any event after an hour of playing I got bored as heck. also me not wanting to vote screws me over. so ill pass ty

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Will definitely check this out...659 monsters is still impressive especially if your planning to add 10k more.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    Will definitely check this out...659 monsters is still impressive especially if your planning to add 10k more.
    actually we are planning to add countless. there are countless out there waiting to be get only permission from the artist who draw them

But making move sets for a new monster taking huge time. because of that we are working on a software which will generate move sets randomly. We gathered about 2k different moves to be used by the software

Spyroís Burning Cough Reputation: 45

So whats the aim for in this game? i mean ive been up all night playing with my friend and stuff. but were getting bored. haha what is there to do?
    <--- Click to hatch

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    So whats the aim for in this game? i mean ive been up all night playing with my friend and stuff. but were getting bored. haha what is there to do?
    the real aim of the game is not exist yet because of several reasons

the real aim will be becoming champ on live tournaments and beating all of ancient sagas and collecting all of the ancient gems

also there will be pvp maps where you can battle with other players without their permission and when you beat them they will loose points and you will gain

pretty much like original mmorpg games lots of things will complete the aim but right now you can aim to have fun and enter top 100 ^^

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 149

This site screams unprofessional. Seems to really want self-validation as there is "LIKE ME VOTE FOR ME" everywhere, the first PM you get for the game tells us to do the same, and the vote page has to be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Private server for games like WoW have way better voting systems, geez. I'm getting the feeling of a bunch of A.D.D 12 year old pokemon fans made this site while hopped up on sugar.

I can understand if you want to get your game out there but this isn't the way to do it. Well, it is the way but you've gone more than overboard to the point where the site reeks of kids.

As for the game itself, it is decent enough considering it's genre. The movement is horrible and is just like every other wanna-be pokemon rpg out there, you'll need to make a client or get into java if you want to be a cut above the rest. That said the current make-shift systems make for a more coherent playing experience than the other wanna-be games I've tried.
    Last edited by Jrgsubzero; 11-20-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 124

Quote Originally Posted by Jrgsubzero View Post
    This site screams unprofessional. Seems to really want self-validation as there is "LIKE ME VOTE FOR ME" everywhere, the first PM you get for the game tells us to do the same, and the vote page has to be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Private server for games like WoW have way better voting systems, geez. I'm getting the feeling of a bunch of A.D.D 12 year old pokemon fans made this site while hopped up on sugar.

As for the game itself, it is decent enough considering it's genre. The movement is horrible and is just like every other wanna-be pokemon rpg out there, you'll need to make a client or get into java if you want to be a cut above the rest. That said the current make-shift systems make for a more coherent playing experience than the other wanna-be games I've tried.
    This, the website is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by endrien View Post
    This, the website is horrible.
    It feels like they're just trying to whore ad-revenue.

I can understand if you want to get your game out there but this isn't the way to do it. Well, it is the way but you've gone more than overboard to the point where the site reeks of kids.

you are expecting too much from single person with no real budget developed website you know the point of success is not making the 100/100 people loving website.

If you can find or make better one, single person developing game let me know.

and also i don't understand how do you guys tell the movement system is terrible. when i move with keep pressing w,a,s,d i am able to move like a client based game. the latency for each move is about 120 ms. so you really do not notice movement lag.

however if you are still using the crappies browser which is internet explorer , well hopeless
    Last edited by MonsterMMORPG; 11-20-2011 at 11:44 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

the movement is terrible, spam wasd all u want but u still got to wait 1sec between every pixel. u telling him to make a better one then bash on your work? a lot of movie critics havent made a good movie them self, the point is you dont have to have the best work just to know something is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by celerond View Post
    the movement is terrible, spam wasd all u want but u still got to wait 1sec between every pixel. u telling him to make a better one then bash on your work? a lot of movie critics havent made a good movie them self, the point is you dont have to have the best work just to know something is horrible
    how is it 1 sec ? it is impossible

sorry but i think you people are not telling the truth

here how fast you move when you keep pressin w,a,s,d for moving

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7483/proofdv.png

and i live in Turkey while server is hosted in Netherlands

it is about 0.11 sec each move taking not 1 sec

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 124

Wordpress + Any free theme > Your website.

Quote Originally Posted by endrien View Post
    Wordpress + Any free theme > Your website.
    about theme that is correct

but i am open to any help about theme

you are expecting too much from single person with no real budget developed website you know the point of success is not making the 100/100 people loving website.

If you can find or make better one, single person developing game let me know.

and also i don't understand how do you guys tell the movement system is terrible. when i move with keep pressing w,a,s,d i am able to move like a client based game. the latency for each move is about 120 ms. so you really do not notice movement lag.

however if you are still using the crappies browser which is internet explorer , well hopeless
    What does that have to do with the horrible "like me and vote for me" stuff being everywhere and the laughably pathetic vote page? The only way your excuse of "I'm only one man QQ" would be feasible in this case is if that one person was retarded.

Spyroís Burning Cough Reputation: 45

Dam, you guys are really laying into him. haha
    <--- Click to hatch

What does that have to do with the horrible "like me and vote for me" stuff being everywhere and the laughably pathetic vote page? The only way your excuse of "I'm only one man QQ" would be feasible in this case is if that one person was retarded.
    since you are not a developer of web based game, i am seeing it natural that you don't understand of voting importance. and it is not everywhere

since you are not a developer of web based game, i am seeing it natural that you don't understand of voting importance. and it is not everywhere
    You developed nothing sir. You basically ripped off pokemon from GBA mixed some evvee's with some mewtoos renamed some skills. and boom your game. This game will be gone in a month or two, after people realizing that you rigged the voting system so bad. you get 50 gold per monster or 100k from voting.. i rather vote then play the game.

In any event. Website sucks, there is some stupid little load thing after every movement. there is NOTHING to do. I gave the game my time....

Nice try but i remember playing this a while ago and nothing changed, or unless the name did.

In any event, you suck at marketing. You have no business model or anything. Your only source of getting people to play is forums and some stupid top 100? Seriously who is going to go to a top 100 site for a pokemon game you?

You suck, if I took a year and made this game my self and drew all those pokemons which I can.. remake the skills which I can. Ironically. when I was 12-17 I made my own pokemon game cause POKEMON sucked.. in any event you achieved nothing but disrespect.