Sad Day in California

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

Quote Originally Posted by V-Opolis View Post
    This makes me sick.

Even when I have to say that I am completely baffled as to what wtf she was doing there.

This makes me sick in the stomach.

Stay frosty.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 35

or sick as in she got Leonidas drop kicked in the stomach by a cop? In which case i can agree.
    Off Topic: Definitely going in my sig

Quote Originally Posted by Hizumi View Post
    lol marriage isnt really needed anyway, it was never meant to be between ONE man and ONE woman lol. women were basically property fyi blaze.
    or sick as in she got Leonidas drop kicked in the stomach by a cop? In which case i can agree.

Banned Reputation: 72

USA Wisconsin Language: English only Disability: Language-Based Hates: Grammar Trolls

sick as in wtf a pregnant women is at a protest? She doesnt look like shes pregnant to the point she shouldnt be protesting. In which case, pregnant women still can protest. Being pregnant doesnt mean you have to stay in your house for 9 months, although it may be wise with all the bullshit laws and crap going on regarding miscarriages. YOu may want to sterilize a bubble, and live in it. I know id be terrified to leave the house down here in the South if I was pregnant.

theres a small chance hes actually not an undercover, but its def doesnt look like it. Since he goes into police controlled area without a cop touching him. Kinda matches the stories of undercovered going into the OWS camps and startin shit though. Theres been a few stories of undercovers starting stuff so they can get the the cops permission to raid. But im not sure what to believe anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=DmtCsXrYUm8#!
    youtube tags wont work

no point tell this people they think the government and Law is all way right. some laws are made to be breaking.

Banned Reputation: 72

USA Wisconsin Language: English only Disability: Language-Based Hates: Grammar Trolls

I just like hearing myself talk....
    im listen to you. i think pay off cops did first place. that start fight and uncover cop did same thing to blame on protester.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 107

although it may be wise with all the bullshit laws and crap going on regarding miscarriages.
    Say what now? When did they make laws against miscarriage?

scorpio
    [SIGPIC]

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 107

ill find the source ,bout some states in the South passed laws that if you cant prove you didnt cause the miscarriage, yo ucan get charged with the babies death.
    I really hope your kidding.

scorpio
    [SIGPIC]

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

I don't mind OWS again, but

https://www.facebook.com/shares/view?id=324452690904396

This is why the movement is pointless.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I don't mind OWS again, but

https://www.facebook.com/shares/view?id=324452690904396

This is why the movement is pointless.
    Right click the image, go "view image" and copy the url(should end in .jpg), paste the link here or embed the image so we can actually see it ;P

I editted my post, let me know if im a dumb **** and reading it wrong, but im pretty sure Im not.

If ya get your GF or wife pregnant, you best put em in a sterilized bubble and never let em leave. Also god forbid she eats food....All the additives may **** with the baby, so you may not want to feed her unless you got a garden out back. But you can still get sick off of natural food, still might not be a good idea to feed her. Water is never 100% clean. You may not want to give her water either. Best of luck.

judging by those cases, they could prob prosecute you by what you eat also. " Your diet wasn't the healthiest you could possibly eat....here, have 10 years."
    Let's also not forget about SOPA and the fact Congress banned any "stakeholder" that opposed the bill from even showing up to the hearing - http://www.yousaytoo.com/congression...llowed/1434936

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/n...ate-google.ars
    Last edited by olaph; 11-23-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    Right click the image, go "view image" and copy the url(should end in .jpg), paste the link here or embed the image so we can actually see it ;P

Let's also not forget about SOPA and the fact Congress banned any "stakeholder" that opposed the bill from even showing up to the hearing - http://www.yousaytoo.com/congression...llowed/1434936

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/n...ate-google.ars
    Ugh, it's a 46 comment on how people are using OWS as a way to just ***** about something. And sadly, the moronic college losers just emotionally overreacting and instead decided to throw insults and racism there.

well most of the *****ing is pretty legit. It just looks like it wasn't to well done so it seems to be falling apart, along with the police pulling Backdrop Drivers on the protesters left and right.
    It's not really legit if you use it to ***** about how a college is shitting all over their Liberal Arts department and using a denied teacher of his/her's tenure as a reason to make it look serious

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast