The Thirteenth Star

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

(I feel bad about this post Aevi, lol. I'm not used to having my characters be mean to another persons. If its too much I can change some of it so I dont seem so harsh)

Joanna snorted in a blunt and rude way, her anger flaring at being corrected by a woman who she didnt even know, and who didnt even know her in the slightest bit.

"Fine, excuse me then." She put emphasis on Excuse, her eyes lighting up as she stood moving her arms into the air in an exasperated motion. "I am Joanna Rae Walker, I'm a delinquet who chose this path because, even though its a risk its better then sitting in a prison cell for the rest of my life. Evidently my outburst was rude, as says the woman who does not know me in the slightest." She then turned to the woman, giving a sarcastic smile that somewhat, seemed to convey her hightened emotion of anger.

"Thank you ma'am for pointing out that Blurting is rude. But I dont need someone I dont need someone telling me I am rude, I KNOW I am rude, thats how I am. Blurting comes naturally to me, I dont need your F***ing opinion. So mind your own damn buisness." Joanna knew how rude that was, and knew she should have kept her anger issues in check, but sometimes, she couldnt really control what she did or said, this just so happened to be one of those times.

Joanna dropped her smile and leaned against the nearest wall, still glaring at the woman, "You talk about rude, when really what you just did was rude." She then used her mocking voice, imitating Kari. "You should have gotten my attention first, then introduced yourself , then critizised me." Joanna then became calm, turning her focus away from the woman and closing her eyes. Deep in thought once more, "Dont be a B**ch JoJo." she chastised herself, then opened her eyes.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Yvette Winterborne was not someone who often spoke out, and was mainly reserved. Due to her anti-social tendancies and self pleasing attitude she often refrained from doing anything to help others. Wich happened to be the reason that she had wanted to do this in the first place, she was deep in debt, and if she could just isolate and dissapear from the world then she wouldnt have to deal with that debt anymore.

This though, was more annoying then she had expected. She had been a bit glad when she noticed there were not many people here, but then two of the younger woman had decided to open their mouths, and all Yvette heard after that was an angry one sided argument from the one called Joanna, who seemed to be having a full on mood swing after she finished. Yvette shook her head.

"Ve shouldnt fight, it iz bad for uz to bicker about somezing like blurting an being rude. Somezing like zis should ve dealt with in a calm vay. " She spoke up, not really wanting to, as she was quiet embarressed about the heavy accent that she had, mainly because her parents had been russian, and had spoken mostly Russian when she was growing up, making it so she was more accustomed to talking with a heavy accent.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Name: Sapphire Castillo
    Personality: Sapphire is a cold shell of nothing, well, in truth that is how she would look to the outside world. In her own little world of fantasy she is one of those people who are aggravatingly easy to manipulate. Her temperment is like that of a childs, and if she often dosnt get what she wants she throws tantrums. Sapphire is much more advanced than most of her peers, but she blames that on being homeschooled for most of her life, her knowladge even goes to an extent that she doesnt talk like most people, she instead uses words that not even your avarage highschooler would know.Having said that Sapphire is also very child-like, often having an energetic nature about her, she gets into trouble often, and easily contradicts what people would call the normal behaviour of a teenager. To strangers she is cold and distant, an unknown entity, someone who could be described as black and white, two simple personalities that cannot be defined by fine detail. It takes a long time for her to trust people, in fact, untill she trusts you she wont act like her normal self, and will often be silent and detached.
    Why do you want to become a FREAK?: Sapphire is hoping that this can change her for the better, and will give her back her eyesight.
    History: Sapphire lived in a very ghetto neighborhood, and her house was always being broken into. As a young child she was always afraid of the day someone might break in and hurt her or her family. She did not start out blind, but slowly became blind after an accident involvin getting glass shards in her eyes at the age of ten. From the she has slowly been loosing her sight, and becoming more detached from the world. When she learned about a serum that could possibly give her sight back to her she jumped at the chance, not telling anyone and just dissapearing one day.
    Picture:

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

((Aevi says it's no problem, and Sapphire is accepted))

Sapphire stood quietly in one corner of the room, feeling slightly vulnerable since she could not see, she could only hear and pinpoint where all of the strangers were. She had been spacing off, arms wrapped around herself as she pulled her jacket tighter, until an angry voice startled her, too close for comfert. Sapphire moved, while catching some of the words and trying not to trip over anything in the room.

A moment later a more heavy accent rang through her ears, more calm and appealing then the voice of the angry woman who had been too close to her. She bit her lip, wandering who these people were, and even more so what they looked like. Before she could move any farther she bumped into someone (Kari) And let out a startled noise, "Sorry!" She spoke quickly, moving and flattening herself against the nearest wall, feeling very out of her element.

Can you give me some features about the game? Please. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12