Hi...

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Talking Hi...

I'm sorta new here... I've been playing RPGs for a while, and I wanna join a few more, as I'm starting an RPG of my own. I already have alot of influences, but I sorta wanna... Y'know... Expand this list of influences to cancel out any obvious rip-offs that may have cropped up. Anything you'd like to reccomend in particular?

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 844

I dunno much about RPGs, but I'd like to welcome you to the forums :]

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Welcome to the forums mayne.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 29

Oisterboy helped himself to a fifth glass of scotch. The golden liquid shone through the glass like the sun blanketing the horizon at dusk. When most men would've found themselves in a drunken stupor by now under those dire circumstances, Oister stood proud and tall. He swalled the golden drink one gulp, wiped his mouth on his shirt sleeve and motioned the bar tender to pour him another.
    The curvy temptress with a bust threatening to spill over her low neck shirt any minute hurried over to her favorite customer wanting, no longing to do more than fill his cups. But one glance at the woman sitting in the darkest corner of the second seediest bar in town, kept her from releasing her more carnal urges on a man owned by The Woman of the town.
    Louanne Conners watched the bartender with through narrowed eyes and pinched lips, slowly losing the tiny bit of control she possessed. Her look said it all: any part of you that touches him, you won't be getting back. She smiled lazily, thinking that maybe perhaps she could replace the bartender with someone far less attractive someone who couldn't have any man she wanted including her man: Oisterboy. She cackled, drawing stares from around the bar.
    ----

Oisterboy. I'm jealous. You read this twerps intro in its entirety. You owe me a sandwich and a beer.

Welcome to the forums Pemuler
    And I'm kidding about the Oister thing. Mostly. I think. I don't own him or anything. I swear. I'm just a nervous wreck and I saw your thread and I'm taking my frustrations out on you. You don't deserve it I know. And you also don't know how your post could've earned the enmity of someone such as myself. I don't understand it either to be quite honest. It's just.... well I'm a wing nut and I though this would be the perfect way to respond to your post since you're an RPG-er.

So it was all lies. Except the part about the booze. I think. I don't know what Oister drinks. I am certain he does drink though. I think. Have I dug myself into a deeper hole? Do you really think I'm crazy? How do I know Oister drinks? Does it matter? What's the meaning of life?!?!

-------

Sorry. My name is CeeCee and from one RPG-er to another I think you'll like it here
    Last edited by hybridchic; 12-09-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Heheh... Already finding the welcoming an... um... a great experience... *Thumbs up weakly*
    Last edited by Pemuler the Pemuler; 01-02-2012 at 04:59 AM.