Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Wide Destruction

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Default World Wide Destruction

“Look alive, sunshine.
    109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit, you're here with me, Doctor Death Defy!
    I'll be your surgeon, your proctor, your helicopter, pumpin' out the slaughter-matic sounds to keep you live!
    A system failure for the masses! Anti-matter for the master plan!
    Louder than God's revolver and TWICE as shiny!
    This one's for all you rock-and-rollers, all you crash queens and motor babies!
    LISTEN UP!
    The future is bulletproof! The aftermath is secondary!
    It's time to do it now and do loud!
    Killjoys, make some noise!”

Welcome to the year 2030; after a five year series of nuclear wars between multiple countries that is. Only on nation is left standing, the united lands, which is a combination of the united states, northern mexico, and canada. Nearly all of it has been destroyed and wont be regained due to radiation. And a few survivors have fled to New York. Theres little left because of the chemical and radiation effects it has had, but still a small civilization has begun.

But there is already a split, two sides, good, evil, perhaps a third neutral. The government and the rebels, who would rather refer to themselves as "The Killjoys." The government is headed by a man called William Peterson, who had been a former, President of the united states, and was the one who made the nuclear war happen. The Killoys are headed by a young guy who is only known as Doctor Death Defy to the government

You may be inquiring, how is there already tension ina country that has just regained itself. Well, its fairly simple, at least in the Killjoys view. You see, William was the one who launched the first nuclear bomb against russia in 2025, and once the violence of the war broke out he was hidden in a secret location until it had ended. Billions of lives were taken as a result of his ignorant actions, and yet he felt entitled to still take chage of the government after the violence was over.

The Killjoys view him as a terrorist and a coward, someone who must be disposed of in order for the world to surie. Despite the bad press they receive from the government, they are really only looking out for the citizens of the United Lands. Its a war now, a rebellion.

----------
    Rules:
    -Quality over Quantity, but that doesnt mean you can post one liners!
    -Only join if you are dedicated, if you have a history of taking more then a week to put up one post just dont join. If you cant post for a few days thats no problem.
    -PM me with any questions!

-------
    Character Sheets:

[Realistic Image here.]
    KillJoy Name:
    Age: 18+ please, unless you PM with why you want a younger character.
    Reason for Joining Killjoys:
    Personality:
    Other:

------------

Killjoy Name: Madame Detonate
    Reason for joining Killjoys: Does she need a reason? Sabrina just likes blowing shit up, and if she can kick some *** at the same time then who's to say she wouldnt join the Killjoys.
    Personality: Even though Sabrina seems like the funny, flirty, easy girl who always puts out for anyone and anything, she is actually quite the opposite of that. Sabrina is a real badass, and if you even dare try to touch her she will go haywire, and most likely beat you into submission. Whats all the worse is she dresses in a way that make most guys want her all the more, and she finds it funny when later she gets to listen to their screams of pain as she stomps them to the ground.

In all honesty if the world were still how it was many many years ago Sabrina wouldnt know what to do with her life. Every single moment she has lived has been based around fighting, and suriving, while fighting against the idiots at BL/ind. Even when she isnt fighting or out blowing shit up she is still thinking about doing so, and will not give herself even a moment of relaxation.

She doesnt listen to orders, but instead makes them. Being so close to DDD (Doctor Death Defy) has its perks, as she is able to make orders if needed. She is smart, despite her brutal force and need to use explosives at every turn, and can think quick on her feet in a tense situation. Think of her as a jack of all trades, she can fight, order people around, and be a sarcastic misfit all at the same time.
    Other: None

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

KillJoy Name: Lady Reaper
    Reason for Joining Killjoys: Ava loves being the antagonist. She enjoys being against the masses, and going her own way. When her parents were officially out about being against the Killjoys, she knew that she didn't just have to be for them, she had to be with them.
    Personality: Ava looks like the quiet, introverted girl, but unfortunately not so. She is outgoing, and comfortable in her own skin. If she feels like wearing a skin-tight suit, she'll wear it and feel sexy and proud. But if she wants to wear her cozies, then she'll still look sexy and proud. As you can see, she is also very full of her self. She enjoys making awkward conversation, and loves making people uncomfortable. It gives her power over people, she feels. She gets a kick out of making jokes on people and being a sarcastic guru.
    Other: None.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Accepted )

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 29

I'm making three characters: one primary and two secondary. Depending on how this thread progresses, I may never use the other two. It's a precaution I suppose. :3
    And yes, I will not forget about this thread.

__________________________________________________ _______________
    Primary Character

Name
    Ma'cherie Savage
    Killjoy Name
    The Lioness

Reason for Joining Killjoys: To get back at the government for destroying the lives of so many people including some she loved.
    Personality: Realistic optimist. She only kills when she has to. Compassionate, care free, determined, authoritative, hard working, ambitious, ruthless, unyielding, attentive. Respectful, guarded, cautious, relentless, warm. Courageous.
    Skills: Surviving. Sneaking up on you. Blending in. Charisma
    Other: still believes that the last war on Earth will be fought with sticks and stones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Secondary Character

Name
    Cynthia Savage
    Killjoy Name
    Svengali/The Doctor

Reason for Joining Killjoys: To be closer to her family and exact her own kind of revenge on the Government. She has no great aspirations beyond developing more weapons, armor, and testing projects on lab specimens courtesy of the Government.
    Personality: Quiet, conserved, controlled, organized. Ambitious. Goal oriented. Resilient. Likes to multi task. Morbid. practical, punctual, pragmatic. Candid, devoted, committed, and courteous. She's much more frail than she looks. Gentle but unforgiving if you are deserving of death.
    Skills: Advanced clinical research skills including: pcr, mass spec, creation of clonal DNA libraries, ELISA assays, most forensic science techniques, robotics, and intermediate computer science skills
    Other: Aside from laboratory specimens she has never had the privilege of killing a leaving creature. She rose to her position in Killjoy through her love of science and the previous Chief of defenses need for a student to one day take his place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Secondary Character

Name
    Chanda Lissette Savage
    Killjoy Name
    Sin

Reason for Joining Killjoys
    : the Government caused the death of her biological family, her husband, and her dog. She joined Killjoy when she became of age to make the decision to follow int he footsteps of her sisters who'd lived in the same shelter she had.
    Personality: self destructive, suicidal, temperamental, rash, flighty, energetic, take charge, demanding, sympathetic, defiant. Promiscuous, irresponsible, reckless, yet reliable.
    Skills: Making the death toll rise
    Other: she lives for the thrill of killing. Perhaps the most exciting part of life is experiencing the beginning of your death. Chanda secretly always wanted to have a Barbie Dolls like the ones common to girls just a few decades before the war.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

I'm ready to start. So so so ready to start.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Making ones character standout is easy thanks to the game's character customization. Players can choose from eight different body types, three face styles and five skin tones, and more.

duplicate mp3 finder
    software free download
    photo recovery

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

KillJoy Name: The Gentleman
    Reason for Joining Killjoys: He was a man, who chased women, and a certain woman particularly, she joined, and so did he. back then he wasn't truly for the cause, but his whole family, was taken for being associated with the killJoys. He was then his fervor for the cause rapidly increased. He trained himself to become an expert marksman, and swordsman, he then assembled his own weaponry and armour.
    Personality: He is serious for the cause, and doesn't talk that much, but when he does he has something to say.
    Other:

Sabrina stared from the hill top at the rising sun, wishing with all her might that a new day would not bring any more fights. She rowned slightly, though it never reached her eyes, instead they reflected a ar away and careless look seeming to be stuck in another time and place. Sabrina knew that things would probably get better, if they kept fighting. But did she really want things to be better?

This new found war had brought her a new life, a fresh start after the massacre of her family, after the nuclear bombs wiped out nearly the entire world. And despite her odd relationship with her fellow Killjoy members she liked this life.

No matter, she didnt care that it was a selfish thought of her to want this, or that she was acting with no sense of right and wrong. She only cared about being there, and alive, to lead in this broken world. The others didnt matter to her, why should they? She hardly knew them, and none of them had ever cared to sit down and just talk about themselves to her. Not that she would let them anyway.

Yet still, most of them acted closer then any family she had ever seen, and it sickened her to her core. Everybody, acting so cheery, like this was all a game. While cities burned and children died. To Sabrina, it was not a game, this was life, and she intended to find some sort of peaceful consistancy in it.

Maybe she was a vain and selfish brat for all of thins, but she was also kind enough to do something for these people. Come to think of it, she wasnt sure why there wasnt any sort of attack plan going on at the moment, besides the fact that Death Defy was currently on bed rest after the last attack, when a bomb went off nearly in his face. If it hadnt been for quick thinking on his part he would have been dead. But thats why they called him Doctor Death Defy, because nothing could kill that sonofa*****.

This left mostly everyone at a disadvantage, nobody really wanted to listen to Sabrina, who was always rash and made decisions in an instant without thinking. Even if she was put in temporary charge, she still didnt know what to do. On normal circumstances she would follow her own rules and start blowing shit up, hence her name; Madame Detonate. But with the power in her hands she was actually at a loss, having none of the charisma that made Doctor Death Defy such a great leader.

Sabrina sighed, everone was asleep, while she stood on that hill, thinking about things she shouldnt even care about. With a huff she turned away from the rising sun, focusing on the here and now, forgetting about her earlier dismay and selfish thoughts. Returning mostly to the normal person she was.

Slowly she circled the edge of a large boulder, that marked the gravesite of one of their own, Britney "Boo" Florez, who died in the explosion that had rendered a few of their own useless. Sabrina was too afraid to near the gravesite, as if death was contagious, she hadnt even been at the funeral that they had given Boo, in fear that her emotions would get the best of her.

It was true that Sabrina was always like this, a woman fighting for her life, hiding behind sarcasm and strength. But at the mention of death all emotion seemed to flood through, her one true fear seeming to come to life.

With a slow sigh she headed for the camp, they were stationed in an older city, burned down, but it was close enough to one of the controlled cities that raiding and fighting would be easy enough, and with their numbers, every effort they put in was to stop the idiots who thought the world could be controlled. For Sabrina though, the vendetta was personal.

"Hey you lazy asses, get the hell up!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, glancing fervently at the tents, and buildings that were used for shelter. Empty canned goods were thrown about, leaking out the remainder of their "goods" onto the dirty ground. The fire that had burned through the night had long since burnt out, and the sounds of snores and sleep talkers filled the area. Sabrina kept herself from glancing at the medical tent, taking a step back. "Come on! We have work to do!" She yelled again, picking up the nearest pan and spoon she could find, banging on it loudly.

(So, my starting post. Doctor Death Defy is an NPC character unless someone wants to play him, if that happens then be my guest and make a sheet for him. Until then, Sabrina is in charge mwahahahahah)

Default Character Sheet, yo

(I can't really find an exact picture, but I'll describe him as vividly as I can; Riley has a buzzcut with his hairline far back, blond, and a wicked dirty face. He wears a green tanktop with a leather steampunk-style jacket, studs and spikes are his thing. He has saggy leather pants, 3 wallet chains that hang at different lows, and dirty brown boots. he sometimes wears a hoody underneath is jacket, with the jacket unzipped, and his hood up.)
    NAME: Riley, Also called R-Bath, he gets teased for his smelliness

KILLJOY ALIAS: Eve

REASON: He wanted to run with a crew, and needed some major friends. He hopes to make some buddies along the way, and aid in any way.

PERSONALITY: Riley can be in a very fighty mood from his insecurity, but a great friend when close. He tends to be pretty dirty, and loves collecting old junk. Pretty silly guy.

(Hope you like it, if any changes are needed, tell me. Peace )
    Fancy living, DUN DUN DUN DUHDUH!

I like your character well enough, and you dont seem too much of a newbie. So, as long as you can post at least a minimum of a paragraph then I will be fine with it. Accepted.

Banned Reputation: 10

Understand...

(Yeah, I've done some RPing before... I'll do a big ol' post when I get a little more time)

(I'm going to use a 1st person perspective...)

I sit up in my unzipped sleeping bag, with my forehead pressed against my knees. I was having a dream about when i was about seven years old, and I had my first beer. As a kid, it was pretty cool. I wonder if- "HEY YOU LAZY ASSES! GET UP!" My heart jumped, as I heard Sabrina screaming at us to get up. I stood up, and put my hand on the wall to get my balance. The sun gleamed through a hole in the tent, and shined in my buddy's eyes. I tapped him with my foot, and he rolled over and stood up with me. I stepped out of the tent to see Sabrina in the distance, shouting. I stumbled over to the water cooler and grabbed a water, a can of pork and beans, and a blanket from a friend. I sat down against a building, feeling the scratchy pebbles against my hip. I pulled my jacket down, and my switchblade fell out. I reached for the cold handle, to see a reflection of my dog looming over my back. I pretended he wasn't there, grabbed my knife, and tackled my puppy to the ground. I felt like she was one of my only friends at times like these.
    Last edited by Window Licker; 01-28-2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    Fancy living, DUN DUN DUN DUHDUH!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 29

Ma'cherie Savage awoke with a start. Sweat dripped down her face, her throat ached, and her arms wouldn't work. Her eyes adjusted to the dreary dawn and the warm comforts of not being alone greeted her. Sighing, she gingerly wiggled her arms, ensuring she was no longer in throes of a nightmare where she sat strapped and bound to a chair, forced to answer to Them.

Surveying the room around her she took in the sight of her baby sister, asleep in the chair, one leg over the arm, baring the secrets of her gender to the world. Slowly rising from the bed, careful not to make a sound, Ma'cherie donned a simple shirt, and pants. The soft cotton was a soothing balm after a night spent on the coarse standard military issue sheets. Cautiously she tip toed to the door taking care to avoid the soft spots that would creak under even her slight frame.

Silent and stealthily she crept out the door like a thief in the night and made her way outside to the fields and hills where surely there was something worth shooting.

42 Reputation: 19

(I'm Back mofos! With two charries!)

He's the one on the right
    KillJoy Name: The Burned Man
    Reason for Joining Killjoys: To keep another WRA (Info below) from rising.
    Personality: He is a religious man and very smart. Deep inside he holds down a terrible rage from long ago. Now he is a gentle spirit but a surprisingly good fighter
    Other: Joseph came from the western wastelands. In that area a small government started up called the Western Republic of America (WRA). He used to fight for them. Till one day his faith in the WRA was broken and his body was mutilated. He wrapped his disturbed body in bandage and traveled East to escape the WRA. He traveled to New York.

KillJoy Name: Necro Femme
    Reason for Joining Killjoys: Same as Joseph
    Personality: She can be a real ***** at times but with good reason. Almost the polar opposite of Joseph. She doesn't really tolerate bullshit and has no beliefs.
    Other: Beatrice has radioactive poisoning that caused a disease called Necrosins on the West coast. The Disease causes you're skin to peal and fall off. It also damages some muscles and brain activity, but in most cases the victim can still operate. In the WRA they are looked down on as lower species and are forced into slavery. She was helped escape slavery from the WRA by Joseph and followed him East.
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Screeeeeen!!!! Your definantly accepted!!

(Yay! Haha starting post now!)

Joseph was cleaning his handgun like he always did in the morning. It had become something of a ritual for him. His book of scripture lay on his pack beside him. The stone floor of the destroyed little house was uncomfortable to say the least, but he had had to deal with worse. He continued inspecting his gun. The slender barrel of the .45 colt was clean as a whistle. It reminded him of pre war weapons. They were always kept so tidy. Now he wondered if his was the only clean gun in the wastes. He sighed.

While putting the gun back together he heard Sabrina's voice ring out. He reached over and shook Beatrice shoulder gently.

"Come on, it's time to wake." he said smoothly.

Beatrice's eyes slowly glided open. She looked up and starred into Joseph's eyes, but for only a moment. Around his eyes she could see burns that were not covered up by his bandages. Terrible twisted wounds. She'd be disturbed if her own body wasn't so horrid. She sighed while sitting up.

"Another day that I'm still alive huh? Sh*t..." Beatrice said painfully. Her voice raspy from her condition.

"How many does that make?" Joseph asked humorously.

"To many" Beatrice rasped back unamused. "I'm tired of this sh*t."

"It is to be done." Joseph commented distantly

"What are you on about?" Beatrice replied with a tinge of irritation in her throat. She knew what he meant, but honestly didn't know any good way to respond.

"Nothing," Joseph replied "Lets get going."

The two of them walked out of the destroyed old stone house and walked over to where the fire had been last night and waited for the others.
    --侍の方法

About to be living in the northern cold for my new job.

(Sorry about the picture, don't have my good cam. atm, Hopefully this will be good enough and yeah I had to throw that background in @_@ I don't think anyone wants to see the blinding light of a ceiling fan.)

Killjoy Name: Gemini
    Reason for joining Killjoys: Looking for a purpose in life in this hell bent wasteland.
    Personality: A questionable man, Dimitri... Even though he lives behind a half face mask and his hood. Dimitri is a strong kind soul, yet when in combat he is another person. He becomes possessed with the need to cause nothing but harm to anyone who opposes him or those close to him.

He will do everything in his power to keep anyone or anything from pulling down his mask from his face. Very protective of his facial appearance. He would even go as far into putting someone down into the ground for touching it. Aside from him being overprotective of his face, he would throw his body into brutal hand-to-hand combat and he wouldn't care about what is happening to his body while fighting.

Dimitri does well at following orders due to a life of military lineage except for himself.

Other: Dimitri is an expert in close quarter combat, anything that falls in to the catagory of melee combat he is first to charge in. Although he is not half bad with a rifle or pistol, but could use some work. During the 3rd year of the bombings, he was caught off guard and took a knife blow to the jaw from looters.

(Accepted )

Default Dimitri Caught in Nightmares?

(Here I go :3 also I will be using Titles to help out as well)

“Where am I?” While Dimitri looks around to see walls of shadows closing in on him. A faint image walks towards him; the figure is one of a small little girl. The Girl says “Help me mister please, I can’t find my father anywhere, please help me!” As The Girl gets closer to Dimitri, He shouts “Who are you? What is going on?” The Girl gets closer, she says “Why did you…” The sound of shouting and banging fills the air. “Hey you lazy asses, get the hell up!” The Girl disappears and the world breaks away “Come On! We have work to do!” As Sabrina yells on while the sound of banging echoes about.

Dimitri wakes from his dream. “Oh my God...” As he is covered with cold sweat. “It was only a dream…” As he pants, he reaches over and grabs his canteen half-filled then drinks a bit of it through his mask. Coughing he grabs his jaw, feeling the pains of the past. As the sound of banging still goes on, Dimitri grabs his kavalier puts it on along with his hooded jacket throwing the hood over his head and picks up his butterfly knives tying their sheaths down to his sides.

“This day is going to be a good day” As he talks to himself. Dimitri takes a bold stance and then walks outside of his tent. Looks around seeing people waking up getting ready and then noticing others still sleeping. Looking towards Sabrina and waves at her “Morning, Ma’am” then walks toward the fire that has burnt out from last night and sits on the ground across from Joseph and Beatrice. “Did ya’ll sleep good last night” smiling behind his mask.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

KillJoy Name: Poison Mouth
    Reason for Joining Killjoys: Bree's joining is for reasons she would rather keep unknown for the time being.
    Personality:
    Bree is...Different from others. She does things differently, and hates taking orders. She also doesnt talk nearly as much as you would think. She is a strategist though, and takes the route much less known. She does not comform to others beleifs, but rather makes her own and sticks to it.

Bree can be difficult, she challenges things when she knows they can be different or are wrong, and often starts arguments over the simple things. This all, is mainly to keep her mind off of things, to keep her from remembering things she would rather forget.
    Other: None.

-------------(I was accepted already, just so's you know~)-----------------

She drifted in and out of dreaming, mind floating somewhere between awake and asleep. Images, memories, even things she had never seen before seemed to run through her mind. Bree wanted to move, to let this delerious dream shatter so that the reality that she knew would take over.

When the sounds of banging and screaming finally managed to pull her from the delerious state she had been in, she was fully convinced that there was some sort of attack. She grabbed a gun, a very outdated gun to say the least, off a nearby table and headed for the door. She pushed it open with little force and stared out.

Everyone else was up and about, milling around. She realized it was only Sabrina, waking everyone. Bree sighed, shaking her head before walking back into the rubble filled building. She grabbed her wasteland worthy clothes, wich mainly consisted of two ragged old tan shirts piled over each other, a pair of cargo's, and boots. She put the gun back on the table, wrapping a scarf around her neck before trudging out into the main camp area.

"Morning." She called dryly, eyes scanning the others who were awake and functional. Bree wasnt very impressed with their group, never had been, and never would be, but at least she somewhat found some of them to be family. "Anything worth being awake for?" She commented harshly.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

(Herro Bleed! :3 I'm back! )

Joseph turned to see Dimitri speaking. He sighed and replied poetically.

"As well as one may." He said calmly.

Beatrice rolled her eyes and translated "Badly."

Joseph chuckled. To anyone else it would be a wonder how the two of them got along. But it was their history that kept them in each others company. And here came Miss Bennet. He was sure she would not understand and was not sure he understood himself, but Joseph felt he could understand her more then the others. Perhaps it was the shared mysterious background. Beatrice hid no secrets unlike her friend Joseph.

"Good morning miss Bennet," Joseph said "Perhaps there is, but I suppose will just have to wait and see." He responded.

He sighed. He had begun to think of his past. Memories he would rather forget. A melancholy feeling grew over him. He knew he would never forget his mistakes. The memories were imprinted all across his body in the form of scares. He did not regret the scars though. It was best that he lived with them for the rest of his natural life. That was what he deserved.
    --侍の方法

Default Start of the Day! Beginning of Destruction?

( I wouldn't make any titles, but then I took an arrow to the knee... :3 anyways, good to see the thread showing some life ;3 hope it goes like this for a month or 2.)

As Dimitri continued to smile, he turned his head towards Bennet and replied after Joseph "It is always best to be the early bird. I am sure Sabrina will give us a briefing on todays objective." with a cheerful tone. Dimitri then turns his head towards the burnt out fire. Staring at the ashes, his eyes turn to grief then snaps back to a positive look "I hope that Doctor Death Defy is alright, sometimes... it amazes me, the things that he can do." he said.

Looking back up, Dimitri stands up and shouts "Alright! I'm ready to take on the world!" then falls on his back to the ground. Laughing, he just looks at the sky. Then his laughing stops "Well... the world hasn't changed much after all." Putting his hands behind his head laying on them and continues to just look at the sky.

Dimitri begins to wonder & questions the world "Why did all of this happen? Where did we go wrong? What did others do to deserve this? Who would want these events to occur?" As his mind begins to slip away "Hmm... maybe I should just stop thinking." He glances over towards Sabrina "Why do we have to cause people harm?" Dimitri looks back at the sky "I guess... it's just... human to survive the way we do." keeping his thoughts to himself.

Once again he goes back to a positive feeling "Okay, well... I'ma go handle business. Holding it in doesn't help much" Laughing, he gets back up and starts to sprint for the nearest area where he can handle his double duty.

(Yes, I had to go there :3 no way in a life time I could ever see any character not ever have to do a hygiene from 1 & 2, brushing their teeth, taking a shower or something... you all know what I mean. :3 k /dance and walks away)
    Last edited by BloodBrother911; 02-24-2012 at 06:07 AM. Reason: (Notice a few spelling problems, just fixing that XD )
    Of course

Like always

(I hope this lasts that long as well :/ )

Sabrina snorted as Bree Bennet appeared, talking in that harsh way of hers and always challenging everything Sabrina ever did. The redhead scrossed her arms, picking up a little bag that lay at her feet. She tossed it to the others, the sound of cans clashing together making a satisfyingly loud noise. "Eat up, we have a long day." She told them, picking up the only can that was not in the bag.

She then proceeded to ignore the others for a few minutes, undulging in the fruit she had chosen. It was well over its expiration date, but there was nothing she could do about that. Besides it was canned food, it hardly went bad. Well, scratch that, most of this food had been saved up from the first series of bombings. There was no telling if it was good or bad, but it sure didnt taste bad to Sabrina.

"Normally, there would be plenty to do today, but unfortunantly, the enemy has been laying low a bit. I suspect that last...Er, bombing caught them as well as us off guard a bit." She mumbled, reffering to a more recent mission, where not only was there a landmine in the ground, one of them had stepped on it, setting everything ablaze, and of course, rendering a few people useless.

"Anyways." She coughed, pulling away from useless thoughts. "I happen to have been scouting a bit earlier this morning and guess what I found?" Sabrina grinned, like a kid in a candy store no less. An unusual crazy grin that could scare anyone. "The city is having a very special visitor today." She didnt say who it was, but at the back of her mind she could see him, William Peterson, the cause of all this damned trouble.

"But, he will not be the target. Instead, we should aim for the guards around him, it wont just be him here, but a few of the others. If we can at least take one of them down then we can eventually take them all down. I want no civilian casualties. Meaning, and much to my displeasure. No bombs." She shivered at the words. "When your finished up here meet me on the highrise." She told them, reffering to the hill she was standing on earlier that morning.

(Feel free to suggest missions. I suck at thinking things up lol, this was the best I had in mind for our starting. But any who, this will be a festival of a sorts, so when I said no civilian casualties. . Well, you can expect there to be a few.)
    Last edited by bloodyjane22345; 02-23-2012 at 12:51 PM.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

"G'Morning." Was all she said back to Joseph. Bree was never one to speak much, and was even more secretive about her past.

Bree snorted in a harsh way, crossing her arms. "She'll get us killed. No way could we do anything without Civilian Casualties. Our guns are outdates, our primary source of fighting is mainly her stupid bombs. And the fact that this is a public speaking event means there will be guards out the wazoo. Not to mention the glass dome, we wont be getting anywhere near anyone if we cant break the dome." She cursed. Then glanced at the others, realizing this was the most she had ever really spoken in one sentance. But that didnt matter, instead she stood, leaving behind the breakfast. She found these days that eating was harder then it used to be anyways.

She remembered the days when she wasnt like this, fighting for her life, when she was happy, fed, clothed properly, and had bathed everday. Here taking a shower or bath was a luxery they couldnt afford most of the time, having to do with whatever they could rig or find some source of natural water and hope it wasnt effected by the radiation. Living on the wastelands was easy when you had been there for long enough, but the smell of decay and death in the air was something Bree could never get used to.

"Well, lets see who dies today." She mutters to herself, holstering a second pistol and sliding a blade into her boot for safe keeping. Bree headed off towards the highrise, mouth set in a frown.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

((I'm going to slowly reveal what happened in the WRA in my posts :3))

Joseph sighed and bowed his head. "Indeed" he commented on the sad truth of this abominable wasteland.

"But perhaps is we fight for it we will be able to change this land." He said hopefully. He wanted more then anything to free this land from its dictator. He had to. If he could not then he failed in his task. He could not do what needed to be done in the west. He was disgusted by his past. The only way he could show his scorned face back in the WRA was if he could save this nation. Then, and only then, perhaps he could do the same for them. He would not fail again.

"I do believe we must do out best."

"You said it boss" Beatrice chimed in... or rather rasped in. She knew what he was thinking and was probably the only person who did. She was tactful enough to not say anything, but she felt that she couldn't keep it secret forever. Their allies deserved to know... eventually.

"I guess we outta be headed out eh boss?" Beatrice asked.

"Yes we should." replied Joseph and they went to the highrise...
    --侍の方法

Default Start of the Day! Beginning of Destruction? Pt.2

(I do believe we must have a good amount of NPC allies along with us as well Doctor Death Defy (It’s almost like chilling with Thrall in WoW). @_@ another post… by… The Blood Brother)

As Dimitri made his way back to the fire, noticing people eating and others heading towards the high-rise, he began to overhear some conversation on today’s agenda. Dimitri’s eyes began to have shrouded look to it, while pulling his hood over his face some more, so no one else could notice it. “So… a “special visitor” today? A man? And we are to aim for the guards around him? Hmm… sounds like fun.” Keeping the thought to himself and ready for a fight, yet knowing it isn’t time for that. Dimitri lets go of his hood and back to a happy look within a second.

Dimitri continues to walk over to the bag of canned food and picks up one of them. He begins to observe the can realizing that it is close to its expiration date, “Diced tomatoes… well, can’t let it go to waste and got to maintain energy to survive the day.” He said to himself. Noticing a few others staring at him, in response he just gave them a cheerful look and began to walk towards a discrete area. Looking around to see if anyone was around him, he looked towards the camp and no one else around him. “Okay, time to make this quick.” He says, grabbing one of his knives, holding the can firmly, he makes a quick slice through the top of the can, pulls down his mask and chows it down fast. “Well, that was good… time to head to the high-rise.” He said, while pulling his mask up, throwing the can to the ground, sheathing his knife, and making a sprint for the high-rise.

((After this post, it just came to me… I’ll be using a ( ) for thoughts and (( )) for OOC. :3 makes it easier I guess. WRA sounds like an interesting story. As well, I would hope for earlier cast to come back, but can’t ensure that. Since this did start 12/18 best thing to say is “Things are not lost, just buried!” Catch ya’ll later))
    Of course

Like always